TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Gl;itch.e

Source of what - caffeine powder? We are subject to the same laws as other vendors like Amazon and PureBulk as we are in the USA. The heat is coming from FDA, due to the several high profile cases of kids dying from caffeine, while also OD-ing on alcohol or other chemicals. But for whatever reason, caffeine for the blame.
Indeed. I was thinking if you were so inclined you could do pills with better fillers. Can't find much decent stuff out there at the mo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Indeed. I was thinking if you were so inclined you could do pills with better fillers. Can't find much decent stuff out there at the mo.

Have you checked Nutrabio? I don't want to post a direct link to them, but if you google "nutrabio caffeine" you will see their product and it has no fillers to my knowledge. Btw, I am not endorsing them in any way and I do not get royalties from them.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Pure Bulk has 200 mg caffeine in bovine gelatin capsules without additives.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Pure Bulk has 200 mg caffeine in bovine gelatin capsules without additives.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. So, I guess they started to evolve into capsules now are not just bulk vendor any more :):

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Nice, thanks for the heads up. So, I guess they started to evolve into capsules now are not just bulk vendor any more :)
I found out from toxinless. Caffeine in capsules is convenient if you're out and about and can't deal with powers or even drinking coffee that easily.

Gl;itch.e

Unfortunately the shipping cost is prohibitive from these companies. More than the price of the product to ship to NZ!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately the shipping cost is prohibitive from these companies. More than the price of the product to ship to NZ!

Just out of curiosity, how much do they charge for shipping to NZ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Both places (purebulk, nutrabio) I was looking at around $21-22 shipping for 300 capsules worth of caffeine.

Wow, that is expensive. The 300 capsules probably weight less than 6oz, so the actual USPS cost is about $13.

Gl;itch.e

Wow, that is expensive. The 300 capsules probably weight less than 6oz, so the actual USPS cost is about $13.
Needless to say I wont be buying from them! :): doing alright without the added caffeine at the mo but I would like to get some more eventually. I do feel like I do better with slightly higher caffeine than my habitual 3 coffees a day gets me.

DaveFoster

@haidut

I have some TyroMix on hand, and I have a few questions:

1) I'd like to dilute TyroMix to the 1 mcg per drop concentration to start with this during the winter (as Peat's recommendation.) Do you know the approximate volume of the liquid?

2) Would applying this to the tests trigger steroidogenesis?

3) Is TyroMix okay to refrigerate, or will the product precipitate or become damaged?

A.R

I have been testing this product on my subject for almost 2 weeks now.

We have come to the conclusion that 1 drop daily is enough, as anything more gives head/temple pains.

Positive effects so far have definitely been noticed, especially with digestion of food! No longer food just sits in the stomach killing the appetite, and constipation has improved aswell.
Also, my subjects head hair seem to be shining, and dandruff has vanished, it's like the subject has oil in their hair!

Negatives are, instead of being energetic after 1 drop, my subject must sleep.

@haidut and anyone else with knowledge, is there any particular reason taking Thyroid would make my subject sleepy? And could you please suggest anything to help, as I need to get my subject being more active rather than just eating, pooping and sleeping. Thank you

A.R

@haidut

1) I'd like to dilute TyroMix to the 1 mcg per drop concentration to start with this during the winter (as Peat's recommendation.) Do you know the approximate volume of the liquid?

3) Is TyroMix okay to refrigerate, or will the product precipitate or become damaged?
I asked haidut not long ago about refrigerating the product. Here's his reply

"No need to store in the fridge, but it may extend its shelf-life if you do. I think TyroMix can last 3-4 months outside the fridge without much degradation and probably 9-12 months when stored inside the fridge."

DaveFoster

@A.R

Thanks for the response; maybe you could pair TyroMix with caffeine or pregnenolone to offset the sleepiness.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Applying thyroid to the gonads should stimulate steroidogenesis if there is enough raw material in the blood (cholesterol, pregnenolone, DHEA) and enough cofactors like NAD and NADPH (so niacinamide supplement may help).

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been testing this product on my subject for almost 2 weeks now.

We have come to the conclusion that 1 drop daily is enough, as anything more gives head/temple pains.

Positive effects so far have definitely been noticed, especially with digestion of food! No longer food just sits in the stomach killing the appetite, and constipation has improved aswell.
Also, my subjects head hair seem to be shining, and dandruff has vanished, it's like the subject has oil in their hair!

Negatives are, instead of being energetic after 1 drop, my subject must sleep.

@haidut and anyone else with knowledge, is there any particular reason taking Thyroid would make my subject sleepy? And could you please suggest anything to help, as I need to get my subject being more active rather than just eating, pooping and sleeping. Thank you

Excellent, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Applying thyroid to the gonads should stimulate steroidogenesis if there is enough raw material in the blood (cholesterol, pregnenolone, DHEA) and enough cofactors like NAD and NADPH (so niacinamide supplement may help). TyroMix is a combination of T4/T3 so not if the 1mcg/drop makes sense for it. It would make sense for Tyronene since it is only T3 and to achieve 1mcg/drop you would need a 4oz container where you pour the entire Tyronene and fill up the remainder with vodka or other alcohol.
Thanks for the reply; I was referring to a 1 mcg T3, 2 mcg T4 dose with TyroMix every hour.

So for 1 mcg T3 w/ Tyronene: 0.5 oz (as Tyronene) + 3.5 oz ethanol.

For 1 mcg T3 and 2 mcg 24 w/ TyroMix: 0.5 oz (as TyroMix) + 1 oz ethanol

@haidut I forgot Tyronene was 8 mcg and not 4. Thanks for that, I've edited my OP.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals