TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the reply; I was referring to a 1 mcg T3, 2 mcg T4 dose with TyroMix every hour.

So for 1 mcg T3 w/ Tyronene: 1 oz (as Tyronene) + 3 oz ethanol.

For 1 mcg T3 and 2 mcg 24 w/ TyroMix: 1 oz (as TyroMix) + 2 oz ethanol, assuming it's also a 1 oz bottle.

The Tyronene/Tyromix bottles are 0.5oz (half ounce). So, to dilute Tyromix like that you would need 2 x 0.5oz (1oz) additional alcohol and you will have 1.5oz of total volume, and each drop will be 1mcg T3 and 2mcg T4. For Tyrone dilution you would need to add 3.5oz of alcohol to dilute to 1mcg per drop.

A.R

Excellent, thanks for the feedback. The sleepiness is something a lot of people noticed when taking thyroid and Ray said people with good thyroid want to take a nap in the afternoon. He also said that if thyroid makes you tired no matter when you take it, then it probably lower stress hormones or your FFA are high due to an andrenaline reaction. But if it is due to adrenaline then core temps would drop and extremities will be cold. So, not sure which one of these is your case but maybe worth investigating.
I think it's due to adrenaline then, because the subjects extremeties get really cold after taking the dose, and after a initial 'rush' feeling, the subject crashes. Also, the dose is always taken after the subject has been adequately fed, though this problem still persists.

Any suggestions to prevent this would be greatly appreciated

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think it's due to adrenaline then, because the subjects extremeties get really cold after taking the dose, and after a initial 'rush' feeling, the subject crashes.

Any suggestions to prevent this would be greatly appreciated

I think taking thyroid with a larger meal helps to reduce the "crash".

A.R

I think taking thyroid with a larger meal helps to reduce the "crash".
Sorry I think you missed the edit.

The subject is only given the dose after being adequately fed, but the problem still persists.

Any other product/supplement I can experiment along with the Thyroid to prevent this? Like Dave mentioned, pregnenolone seems a good idea, but would you know of anything which will be more beneficial in this case than pregnenolone?
Thankyou

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Or suggest any specific dietary inclusion/s.

I have experienced less "crash" from thyroid when I took it with some extra salt. Lower dose pregnenolone (10mg - 30mg) could also help. Niacinamide also seems to help with metabolic crashes but some people get headache from larger doses.

scarlettsmum

I have been tracking my temps and pulse for a week prior taking tyromix and my temps were always low, over 35 or just over 36. My pulse was either around 70 or sometimes raised by adrenaline to between 80-100.
Today after breakfast I took one drop of tyromix and immediately I felt anxiety and my pulse rose from 95 before thyroid to 105 within 10 mins and to 143 within 45 minutes. Anyone with similar experience? From what I have read pregnonelon is recommended? If so at what dosage? Any other tips? Also I'm annoyed with myself for working myself up so much with regards to the thyroid. My husband thinks that I caused this myself by stressing myself over it prior application. I guess I need to hear some reassurance that I'm not going to drop dead from temporarily raised heart rate. It freaks me out so much, seeing the high pulse number, that I want to give up after first dose.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have been tracking my temps and pulse for a week prior taking tyromix and my temps were always low, over 35 or just over 36. My pulse was either around 70 or sometimes raised by adrenaline to between 80-100.
Today after breakfast I took one drop of tyromix and immediately I felt anxiety and my pulse rose from 95 before thyroid to 105 within 10 mins and to 143 within 45 minutes. Anyone with similar experience? From what I have read pregnonelon is recommended? If so at what dosage? Any other tips? Also I'm annoyed with myself for working myself up so much with regards to the thyroid. My husband thinks that I caused this myself by stressing myself over it prior application. I guess I need to hear some reassurance that I'm not going to drop dead from temporarily raised heart rate. It freaks me out so much, seeing the high pulse number, that I want to give up after first dose.
My heart rate went to the 146 back in early 2014. It upset me too. I ended up using salt and took an aspirin because I figured it couldn't hurt. After that incident I reduced my thyroid dosage.

scarlettsmum

My heart rate went to the 146 back in early 2014. It upset me too. I ended up using salt and took an aspirin because I figured it couldn't hurt. After that incident I reduced my thyroid dosage.
Thank you, Blossom. When you say salt, do you mean straight up salt or in food? And how did you reduce dosage? I took the minimum 1 drop. Did you dilute tyromix? I wonder if anyone on here puts 1 drop in glass of water and drinks it throughout the day?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you, Blossom. When you say salt, do you mean straight up salt or in food? And how did you reduce dosage? I took the minimum 1 drop. Did you dilute tyromix? I wonder if anyone on here puts 1 drop in glass of water and drinks it throughout the day?
I was at work when it happened and I didn't have access to much food so I used salt by dissolving it in my mouth and chasing it down with O.J. I believe I ended up taking about a teaspoon of salt. A nurse coworker saw my heart rate and wanted me to go to the ER but I wanted to try to get it down myself.
A @haidut just explained somewhere how to dilute tyromix to @DaveFoster and I'll try to find it. I have diluted tyronene in water and it worked fine so that should work with tyromix too.

scarlettsmum

Thank you, Blossom. So a temporary high heart rate of 146 requires ER in the view of a nurse/doctor? I get high heart rate quite frequently due to adrenaline causing me anxiety. I don't measure it however because the number would freak me out and would make it even worse. Once I measured when my heart was going crazy and I measured over 200. It certainly scared me and it felt uncomfortable, however I now know that it will pass and simply wait it out. But I don't really know if it is dangerous.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So a temporary high heart rate of 146 requires ER in the view of a nurse/doctor?
I think that just depends on who you ask but most would tend to say yes just to be cautious. I personally didn't feel at the time it was necessary in my situation because I was in my early 40's with no history of heart problems and knew it was high due to taking too much thyroid. Medical workers tend to take any heart related symptoms very seriously though because they are held accountable if something happens and they didn't follow protocols. Typically a resting heart rate over 100 is considered tachycardia and over 125 will get you a full cardiac work up.

scarlettsmum

I think that just depends on who you ask but most would tend to say yes just to be cautious. I personally didn't feel at the time it was necessary in my situation because I was in my early 40's with no history of heart problems and knew it was high due to taking too much thyroid. Medical workers tend to take any heart related symptoms very seriously though because they are held accountable if something happens and they didn't follow protocols. Typically a resting heart rate over 100 is considered tachycardia and over 125 will get you a full cardiac work up.
I see, thank you for explaining. That make sense and I guess that's why so many people experiencing panic attack end up in ER.

scarlettsmum

@haidut if I were to dilute it to get 1 mcg/drop, what sort of dropper bottle should I get? Ideally a glass one if I can find it. If not, what sort of plastic? Thank you.

scarlettsmum

@haidut i can only find 100 ml glass bottle with a glass pipette. My maths skills are terrible, what would the concentration be now in a 100 ml bottle with a glass pipette? Also I'm not sure if a drop from a glass pipette equals to the tyromix bottle dropper? Am I overanalysing this?:D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i can only find 100 ml glass bottle with a glass pipette. My maths skills are terrible, what would the concentration be now in a 100 ml bottle with a glass pipette? Also I'm not sure if a drop from a glass pipette equals to the tyromix bottle dropper? Am I overanalysing this?:D

If you use the 100ml bottle and dilute a full bottle or Tyronene it would become a liquid with 1.2mcg/drop. If you dilute a bottle of TyroMix it would become a liquid with 0.5mcg/drop T3 and 1mcg/drop T4. The dropper size is probably similar enough to not matter.

scarlettsmum

If you use the 100ml bottle and dilute a full bottle or Tyronene it would become a liquid with 1.2mcg/drop. If you dilute a bottle of TyroMix it would become a liquid with 0.5mcg/drop T3 and 1mcg/drop T4. The dropper size is probably similar enough to not matter.
Thank you!!

denise

Here's an interesting anecdote. My friend at work who's been having such great results ordered another bottle the other day, and only then realized that she'd been using TyroMax on her rat all this time. The two main points of this story: For most of this time, she'd been using only 3 drops of the TyroMax, and despite the fact that most people need far more, she was definitely seeing benefit, as I've described before (she said that at Thanksgiving, the thing she said she was most grateful for is that her rat's menstrual migraines--once the bane of her existence--are a thing of the past, all because of the thyroid). Second, recently her rat's body was sending strong signals that it wanted more thyroid (she'd been hesitant to add more because of my experience of overdosing my rat for a while), but now she realizes that her rat's body really did know what was best. I think she's switching to the TyroMix now even though she has some TyroMax left, mostly to avoid having to use so many drops (because of DMSO irritation). Before switching, she'd gone up to 6 drops/day of the TyroMax, and she said that doing this caused another big leap in health for her rat, mostly on digestion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals