Topical Absorption Of Caffeine?

jyb

It probably even works under the tongue or with gargles. Try it.

OP
D

donald bathe

will a caffeine patch made from scratch from pure caffeine powder with at least approximately 200 milligrams be just as effective as drinking coffee or not? is orally ingested caffeine like coffee the best way to get to the bloodstream or would the patch be just as effective? between a cup of black coffee being fairly strong and the patch, would they both be the same as effective or not? do caffeine patches with this amount of caffeine truly work just as effective or does orally ingested caffeine work the best? can a doctor please tell me. thank you.

OP
D

donald bathe

You're on the wrong forum ;)

Why not try it and see what happens? Then you will know the truth.

Caffeine in any form is not the same as drinking coffee, Peat has said "coffee is more than just caffeine" and I have found that very true.
so then orally ingested caffeine be it coffee, caffeine pills, soda, tea, ect........ will work best and be more effective than any patch? is that what youre saying? rsvp

raypeatclips

so then orally ingested caffeine be it coffee, caffeine pills, soda, tea, ect........ will work best and be more effective than any patch? is that what youre saying? rsvp

I'm saying try it yourself and see what happens. 200mg is a safe enough dose to experiment with, just don't go overboard. Caffeine crashes have set me back days.

I've personally never tried topical caffeine in the doses you are suggesting so can't compare.

OP
D

donald bathe

other than orally ingested and topical caffeine, what other ways can caffeine go into the bloodstream and not the stomach? if someone in the united states order pure caffeine powder can they get into trouble with the law if it came from europe? rsvp

OP
D

donald bathe

ive tried caffeine spray and it had no effect whatsoever, would a caffeine patch be the same or different in absorbing the skin? would a caffeine patch be more effective or not or homeopathic like the caffeine spray regardless of what pure caffeine powder is gonna be used? rsvp

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals