Caffeine Powder Now Available

healthnatura

Caffeine Powder 60g bottle.

Another product over a year in the making, we have done a lot of research to bring you the finest caffeine powder available. It is 99% pure, USP and research grade. Simply, the cleanest available on the market today. To prevent cross contamination, we have used dedicated equipment during packaging. Not only that, but we inspected the manufacturing facility to ensure that there is no cross contamination from beginning, to end user. Due to regulatory requirements, we can only offer this in a 60 gram bottle with a child proof cap. One of our 70 mg scoops is included as well.

caffeine60g-2T.jpg

RobertJM

I've been loving this product today. My first day without coffee. This feels exactly like it (the good effects anyway), minus all of the negatives that come from drinking coffee.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

In the format we offer this product in, the FDA will not allow me to to answer that that question. The scoop we provide yields approximately 70mg. You can look at other aspirin tablet dosage instructions as a guide.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

In the format we offer this product in, the FDA will not allow me to to answer that that question. The scoop we provide yields approximately 70mg. You can look at other aspirin tablet dosage instructions as a guide.
I'm sorry for the oversight. Your question was about caffeine, The same response applies, except you should always consider the total caffeine intake from all sources. Here is a site that can help you calculate your maximum. www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-safe-limits

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Due to a lack of sales this product has been discontinued.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals