Aspirin Powder Now Available!

churchmouth

What does that even mean? Is the HN stuff USP "verified/inspected"? LOL

I don't know either way. I am just not sure we can assume all products with USP label are the same? I have a lot of trouble getting clarity in the USP process for being able to put that word next to a produce, and when searching I found that quote about "USP verified/ inspected". When I don't understand, trust becomes important. Somehow I trust HN is in pursuit of quality sources.

Wagner83

I tried to find more information on the possible differences in various USP grades, I found this:

Learn Chemical Grade Definitions from Highest to Lowest Purity

U.S.P.
A chemical grade of sufficient purity to meet or exceed requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP); acceptable for food, drug, or medicinal use; may be used for most laboratory purposes.

More important:
United States Pharmacopeia - Wikipedia

USP also conducts verification programs for dietary supplement products and ingredients. These are testing and audit programs. Products that meet the requirements of the program can display the USP Verified Dietary Supplement Mark on their labels.[4] This is different from seeing the letters "USP" alone on a dietary supplement label, which means that the manufacturer is claiming to adhere to USP standards. USP does not test such products as it does with USP Verified products.

churchmouth

I just buy this brand.

and I put the desired amount of mg's in a clear glass with room temp. water. A few minutes later all it takes is a little swirling of the glass and the white cornstarch falls to the bottom. The acetylsalicylic acid is then floating in the rest of the water. I drink the tangy aspirin water and the cornstarch stays on the bottom. Simple. Cheap.
This seems pretty legit, although I was looking for this item but minimum 20$ shipping to Australia in all instances was killing it. I will get the HN product and then I can incorporate into homemade skin product too.

Make sure you are using at least 100ml per 300mg aspirin though with that dissolving method.. (3kg/m3 solubility apparently). I don't really like drinking large cups of water so this would be a bit of a bummer for me.

Your comment on gmo corn starch that I'm not even ingesting makes no sense if you simultaneously do not analyze the biological contamination of the foods you eat. Dog the cornstarch in the aspirin, this fine, but don't then pompously assume that everything else you ingest is pure.

Rude.

Bio cows aren't allowed to eat GMO feed (by the way)

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Nice! Do you have a rough guide on 1/8th teaspoon, 1/4th etc milligram equivalents?
Great question! The provided 1/32nd tsp scoop provides approximately 70-80 mg. This aspirin has a relatively high bulk density, so there is not a nice flat curve going up the scoop volume scale. For larger doses I strongly recommend a scale.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

My large niacianamide (health natura) ziplock broke on first opening. Was using a peg to reseal it. Noticed just the other day the smells changed (now resembles the smell of bile). Probably going to throw out 95% of the powder in the end.
We will replace any defective packaging at no additional cost to you.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

How impure could USP aspirin be?

You can buy a pound of aspirin USP powder on amazon for $12 delivered.

So this stuff is 6x more expensive.
The regulatory standards for animal use and human use are different. Our supplier also does site inspections, and independent testing, which drives up the cost. We have not done comparison testing. Anyone wishing to do that testing will find our product to meet the highest standards.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

So what? That doesn't mean much if you're a fanboy of them. If analysis aren't shown you're just talking about nothing, you know that? Health Natura supplements never worked for me, despite those glorifications of marketing-lovers users of this marketing aficionado forum.
I'm very sorry that you have not seen your desired results from our products. COA certificates are available for all of our products. Also, we are working on posting COA information on our site.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I was actually asking @John Frusciante for his blood labs back there, but I see you have settled our dispute this way. John, will you stick to the horsepirin now?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Yeah I've bought the horse stuff. It was pretty rank and disgusting. Didn't taste anything like comercially sold aspirin marketed for human use. In fact the taste was so off-putting, I ended up going back to commercially sold tablets (made with chalk and all other toxic contaminants).

Just for sociable reasons, I would prefer to take something that isn't advertised as a product for horses.

I stand out enough as it is with all these weird things I take.

So I am delighted with the release of this product.

Is an aspirin product in a liquid solution just not very possible? I've never much looked into it, but I would prefer drops (idealabs style), as opposed to a powder.
I've had requests for a capsule for or a liquid form. The bottom line if we do this for Aspirin, specifically, we will be labeled as manufacturing a drug based on FDA regulations. :(

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

@John Frusciante Sounds like you have an interesting testimonial, why aren't you sharing?
We ask for reviews on our site for all our products. The only filters and edits we make is for vulgarity and offensive material. If we get consistent low stars on a product we either pull the product or make changes.
I'm also more than happy to personally address any customer concerns.

I don't have much to tell besides the owner is a very nice guy but I've used vitamin A, E, cascara and progesterone from them and they didn't work to me. Other brands (Nutrisorb, the italian Cascara and Progest-E did) did work instead. I think it's hard to compound some products, especially vitamin A.

livesimply

Aspirin Powder 60g bottle.

Over a year in the making, we have done a lot of research to bring you this fantastic aspirin powder. It is 99% pure, USP and research grade. This is the cleanest aspirin on the market today, with a purity high enough and contaminates low enough, to qualify as research grade. To prevent cross contamination, we have used dedicated equipment during packaging. Not only that, but we inspected the manufacturing facility to ensure that there is no cross contamination from beginning, to end user. Due to regulatory requirements, we can only offer this in a 60 gram bottle with a child proof cap. One of our 70 mg scoops is included as well.

Very interested in this product. Any advice on how much to use in how much liquid? warm or cool liquid? What time of day do people take it? It currently shows out of stock; any idea when it will be available?

THANKS!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals