Simply Progesterone Clear (in Alcohol) Now Available!

healthnatura

I'm proud to announce Simply Progesterone Clear! www.healthnatura.com/product-p/progesteroneclear1oz.htm

A cleaner alternative to Progest E and Simply Progesterone. Simply Progesterone Clear is an ultra pure, alcohol based version of our flagship progesterone serum Simply Progesterone and is perfect for those with special needs or sensitivities to mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) or MCT coconut oil.

Simply Progesterone Clear has only two ingredients alcohol and progesterone. To ensure an absolute clean production Simply Progesterone Clear is manufactured with dedicated equipment and only touches glass, ceramic and stainless steel to ensure that there is no cross contamination. The alcohol source is undiluted Everclear.

Specifications:
Dose: 1 mg per drop
Drops per bottle: 1400
Comes packed in amber glass.

Ingredients:
USP Progesterone and grain alcohol 95%.

FAQ
Q: Why the difference in milligrams per drop?
A: Progesterone is soluble at different concentrations and is less soluble in alcohol compared to tocopherols and MCT oil.

Q: The dose is less, why are they the same price?
A: The primary expense for these two products is the specialized production process, not the ingredients, making our cost basis and the retail price essentially the same.

Q: Is there a difference in absorption between Simply Progesterone and Simply Progesterone Clear?
A: The differences in topical absorption between Simply Progesterone and Simply Progesterone Clear has not been studied. We make no claims on absorption efficiency for either product.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Yes, there are those with sensitivities that need a different option. I would expect most to use it orally although I can't promote it that way. There are also those who need/prefer a micro dose 1-2 micrograms. I'm also looking into a pregnenolone serum as well because there is also a need for doses in the 1 mg range however progesterone is easy to dissolve compared to pregnenolone.