Aspirin Powder Now Available!

Healthnatura is intended for humans and the source has been picked and packaged by a long time supplement expert and aficionado which is why it costs more, until proven otherwise.

So what? That doesn't mean much if you're a fanboy of them. If analysis aren't shown you're just talking about nothing, you know that? Health Natura supplements never worked for me, despite those glorifications of marketing-lovers users of this marketing aficionado forum.

If analysis aren't shown you're just talking about nothing, you know that? Health Natura supplements never worked for me
Ok then let's see some labs that prove that, or you're talking about nothing :cool

RobertJM

Yeah I've bought the horse stuff. It was pretty rank and disgusting. Didn't taste anything like comercially sold aspirin marketed for human use. In fact the taste was so off-putting, I ended up going back to commercially sold tablets (made with chalk and all other toxic contaminants).

Just for sociable reasons, I would prefer to take something that isn't advertised as a product for horses.

I stand out enough as it is with all these weird things I take.

So I am delighted with the release of this product.

Is an aspirin product in a liquid solution just not very possible? I've never much looked into it, but I would prefer drops (idealabs style), as opposed to a powder.

RobertJM

So what? That doesn't mean much if you're a fanboy of them. If analysis aren't shown you're just talking about nothing, you know that? Health Natura supplements never worked for me, despite those glorifications of marketing-lovers users of this marketing aficionado forum.

That's a weird statement to make. They have a a very diverse range of products, so to say that none of them work would imply that they are a fraudulent company of some sort?

I can say for certain that their niacinamide works. It raises my temps (when taken with sufficient sugar). It works very well as a sporadic sleep aid with its sedative effects in doses higher than 800mg.

I've also heard from plenty of people here that their vitamin E is good stuff.

the horse stuff is labeled USP but healthnatura's says it's for research and development...it is also USP.

I think USP is a standard and either should be fine.

It's you endorsing a product that is 600% the costs so you should show the evidence of it being better, in the first place. Also the horse stuff is personally approved by Peat, Health Natura supplements aren't.
What's he gonna do, sell the bottle for 2 dollars to price match a bag of powder with FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY written on it? At 1% of a normal salary his price is still acceptable and well within a labor theory of value context. If he had added silica or something and made us pay for that then I would see your point. But the fact that you are willing to do part of that labor yourself does not mean we should convince you not to. In fact decentralization of work is about as Peatish as it gets, unless you are taking time from an already overloaded, stressful time schedule (which is a side effect of having a centralized life).

L

lollipop

What's he gonna do, sell the bottle for 2 dollars to price match a bag of powder with FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY written on it? At 1% of a normal salary his price is still acceptable and well within a labor theory of value context. If he had added silica or something and made us pay for that then I would see your point. But the fact that you are willing to do part of that labor yourself does not mean we should convince you not to. In fact decentralization of work is about as Peatish as it gets, unless you are taking time from an already overloaded, stressful time schedule (which is a side effect of having a centralized life).
Great response @Such_Saturation. I am pleased to have a pure source to recommend to friends/family - recommending animal Aspirin will not work for most people.

Wagner83

The question I guess is is there a difference between USP and USP? Between USP - approved for animal use only and USP - approved for research use only.

I just buy this brand.

and I put the desired amount of mg's in a clear glass with room temp. water. A few minutes later all it takes is a little swirling of the glass and the white cornstarch falls to the bottom. The acetylsalicylic acid is then floating in the rest of the water. I drink the tangy aspirin water and the cornstarch stays on the bottom. Simple. Cheap.

And even if I did ingest a tiny amount of the cornstarch, I don't care. It will just get turned into glycogen. No, it won't "persorb." I'm not a rat.

If you really wanted to buy the pure powder from them you could. Just email them. Then you'll have to figure out how to store it. Peat talked about aspirin crystals in his fridge once because he kept the pure powder there.

Drug Manufacturer - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals

And you could take it to the even higher level by asking them where they buy theirs from if they don't produce their own and then buy from the bigger manufacturer. It's some big lab. I forget their name.

Last edited:
Great response @Such_Saturation. I am pleased to have a pure source to recommend to friends/family - recommending animal Aspirin will not work for most people.

It's just a matter of religious suggestion, in terms of reality it doesn't change at all. USP is USP. They say it's for animal use because they don't wanna (or can't) sell aspirin by the kilo for human use, but not because of the purity.

If you can't recommend that to other people I'd just recommend dissolving the tablets in water and drinking only what's dissolved in water, instead of making them spend more just because I like marketing related to Ray Peat.

And even if I did ingest a tiny amount of the cornstarch, I don't care. It will just get turned into glycogen. No, it won't "persorb." I'm not a rat.

That starch has been shot with gold and tungsten bound to DNA that was edited with enzymes, or stressed with chemicals to the point of mutation. Then it was flooded with herbicide for most of its life.

L

lollipop

It's just a matter of religious suggestion, in terms of reality it doesn't change at all. USP is USP. They say it's for animal use because they don't wanna (or can't) sell aspirin by the kilo for human use, but not because of the purity.

If you can't recommend that to other people I'd just recommend dissolving the tablets in water and drinking only what's dissolved in water, instead of making them spend more just because I like marketing related to Ray Peat.
Thanks @John Frusciante. Yeah unfortunately seeing the “animal” would scare my network off. Thank you for the other suggestion to dissolve - Westside PUFA’s mentioned that as well. @Such_Saturation has a compelling response about the starch. It is really too bad that we have to go through these work arounds and can not simply find clean, pure simple products.

sladerunner69

Interesting product, I think I may actually have a use for it. Would anyone recommend this for my saddle-bred western bronco? He's about 6 and 1/2.

sladerunner69

That starch has been shot with gold and tungsten bound to DNA that was edited with enzymes, or stressed with chemicals to the point of mutation. Then it was flooded with herbicide for most of its life.

Interesting do you have source on this information? I've always wanted to learn more about aspirin starch.

churchmouth

USP Grade ≠ USP verified/inspected

As if your Italian seafood and dairy is so pure. Your cows ingest every morsel. Also, many supps you take are made from fermenting that same corn.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals