TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

theLaw

I've purchased 2 bottles of Tocovit, and used them as directed over the last two months.

Didn't notice any significant difference in temperature, or any other positive changes in overall health.

It should be noted that I am currently working on cleaning out my liver with Caffeine and K2, so I'm not sure if that had any effect on the effectiveness of this supplement.

Cheers! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've purchased 2 bottles of Tocovit, and used them as directed over the last two months.

Didn't notice any significant difference in temperature, or any other positive changes in overall health.

It should be noted that I am currently working on cleaning out my liver with Caffeine and K2, so I'm not sure if that had any effect on the effectiveness of this supplement.

Thanks. Did you measure temps daily?

sladerunner69

Nice! You don't look anywhere close to your age. I have coworkers in their early 30s who saw the picture and said they want your "genes" :)

Could I ask what kind of business you work at? At Idealabs or do you have a main gig on top of that?

sladerunner69

I haven't purchased tocovit yet. I have used other pills in the past and had negative symptoms. Many people get gut issues from vitamin E, which is why topical is the best of both worlds, allowing those with gut issues topical option and those that don't, oral if they want.

I wonder if adding dmso to tocovit could enhance its absorption topically.

Usually I just used mix tocopherols vitamin e, eithern NOW brand or Solgar. They are manufactured from soy and solgar contains some soy oil but I am overall not very concerned because it seems like a trivial amount, only 1/2 gram of pufa. I might get better results from something not manufacture with soy but it would liekly be a marginal benefit.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could I ask what kind of business you work at? At Idealabs or do you have a main gig on top of that?

I have a day job, IdeaLabs is just a side gig. My day job is in the IT sector.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Every time that those jokes come up you make sure to remind others that you're not the only one being glorified. :ss
Otherwise angels would use this out of context as a way to denigrate reputation.
As smooth as an air hockey disc.

I think we have quite a few unsung heroes on the forum. Unless they are all pboy using multiple accounts.

theLaw

Thanks. Did you measure temps daily?

I did.

Unfortunately, they hovered around the 97.6 mark in the morning and then up to around 8.2 in the afternoon with a small decrease in the evenings......same as without the supplement.

I'm starting to think that with enough FFA in circulation some sups just never have a fighting chance to be effective.

Currently using Niacinamide + Aspirin to help with the FFA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I did.

Unfortunately, they hovered around the 97.6 mark in the morning and then up to around 8.2 in the afternoon with a small decrease in the evenings......same as without the supplement.

I'm starting to think that with enough FFA in circulation some sups just never have a fighting chance to be effective.

Currently using Niacinamide + Aspirin to help with the FFA.

I think you are right. If there is excessive lipolysis then all hell breaks loose and does not calm down until FFA goes down. You may want to try inosine as well. See post below.
Dopamine/Focus Enhancement Recommendations

TeslaFan

To say that all vitamin E products are not created equal would be an understatement. This vitamin E is not only unlike anything else I tried before, and I tried a lot, but actually is almost exact opposite of it. While all previous vitamin E products, made from soy or sunflower, had very strong anti-androgenic / estrogenic effect on me, TocoVit has a very strong anti-estrogen, pro androgen effect. I was actually very reluctant to try it due to my previous bad experiences with vitamin E products. I thought the problem was just soy, but sunflower ones were only little less bad.
TocoVit is my goto substance when I feel estrogen and prolactin need curbing. I am still in disbelief that manufacturing method and sourcing material can make such a drastic, practically polar opposite, difference in results.

This thing is a keeper. Having said that, @haidut, I would love to try MitoLipin, too, but I am a bit concerned about higher amount of tocopherols in it. These are, I am sure, not of TocoVit quality (as that would be expensive). Is there a way to offer it without tocopherols, or at least, in reduced amount? Thanks!

Great work with TocoVit!

d1d2

To say that all vitamin E products are not created equal would be an understatement. This vitamin E is not only unlike anything else I tried before, and I tried a lot, but actually is almost exact opposite of it.

How were you taking Tocovit? Topical or oral, over what time and what was your dosage?

Thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To say that all vitamin E products are not created equal would be an understatement. This vitamin E is not only unlike anything else I tried before, and I tried a lot, but actually is almost exact opposite of it. While all previous vitamin E products, made from soy or sunflower, had very strong anti-androgenic / estrogenic effect on me, TocoVit has a very strong anti-estrogen, pro androgen effect. I was actually very reluctant to try it due to my previous bad experiences with vitamin E products. I thought the problem was just soy, but sunflower ones were only little less bad.
TocoVit is my goto substance when I feel estrogen and prolactin need curbing. I am still in disbelief that manufacturing method and sourcing material can make such a drastic, practically polar opposite, difference in results.

This thing is a keeper. Having said that, @haidut, I would love to try MitoLipin, too, but I am a bit concerned about higher amount of tocopherols in it. These are, I am sure, not of TocoVit quality (as that would be expensive). Is there a way to offer it without tocopherols, or at least, in reduced amount? Thanks!

Great work with TocoVit!

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!
The amount of tocopherols in MitoLipin is the minimum that allows the PC to dissolve and stay liquid. Even a tad less tocopherol and the liquid in the MitoLipin quickly becomes cloudy from PC precipitation and if left in the cold can actually solidify. At least you know it contains saturated PC :): But on a more serious note, right now this is the only solvent that can liquify the saturated PC and keep it dissolved. I am trying other things like glycerin and even ethyl acetate so if I find another good solvent we will offer it as an option.

TeslaFan

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!
The amount of tocopherols in MitoLipin is the minimum that allows the PC to dissolve and stay liquid. Even a tad less tocopherol and the liquid in the MitoLipin quickly becomes cloudy from PC precipitation and if left in the cold can actually solidify. At least you know it contains saturated PC :) But on a more serious note, right now this is the only solvent that can liquify the saturated PC and keep it dissolved. I am trying other things like glycerin and even ethyl acetate so if I find another good solvent we will offer it as an option.

Cool. Thanks!

Diokine

This product is great. I've been applying close to 10 drops / day to my chest area and water retention and fat has gone way down. I love how it smells too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This product is great. I've been applying close to 10 drops / day to my chest area and water retention and fat has gone way down. I love how it smells too.

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback! Did you also see a change in temp and/or heart rate?

Diokine

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback! Did you also see a change in temp and/or heart rate?

For sure, although I can't say for sure if it's the TocoVit causing it. I am becoming very fond of the smell which tells me my brain thinks it's working very well :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals