Pure Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil, 75.000 IU's Per Ounce. Is It Legit?

Lucenzo01

Hi, I have found this product and I wrote them an email asking about the concentration and if it was legit. It's not wheat germ oil, it actually is vitamin E extracted from wheat germ oil. They answered me saying that the concentration of vitamin E was showed by ounce and not by bottle, so it should have 2,536 IU's of vitamin E / ml. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but if it's true it would be fantastic and extremely economical.

Here is the product:

Vitamin e oil uses for skin, face, hair growth | Vitamin e oil benefits for hair

michael94

Looks like it's worth trying at the least for the small bottle price.

Wagner83

I don't see it written on their website or description. It's odd to simply write 75 000 IU vitamin E, but as the user above said it's worth a try.

ddjd

They do 2 dollar samples with free shipping. You can't lose!

OP
L

Lucenzo01

I don't see it written on their website or description. It's odd to simply write 75 000 IU vitamin E, but as the user above said it's worth a try.

Yeah, it's weird. The sent me an email with the "COA". I don't know if it's legal to share it.

Nicole W.

Hi, I have found this product and I wrote them an email asking about the concentration and if it was legit. It's not wheat germ oil, it actually is vitamin E extracted from wheat germ oil. They answered me saying that the concentration of vitamin E was showed by ounce and not by bottle, so it should have 2,536 IU's of vitamin E / ml. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but if it's true it would be fantastic and extremely economical.

Here is the product:

Vitamin e oil uses for skin, face, hair growth | Vitamin e oil benefits for hair
I've been eyeing this product also. It's available on Amazon and it has about 300 5 star reviews. Why the sale price though? Is it because the stock is nearing the end of its shelf life? Or is the product just not moving? There's always a reason for a discounted price.

squanch

Here is the product:

If there really are 75000 iu / fl oz, then the 2536 iu / ml are correct.

2536 iu vitamin e is roughly 1700 mg
1 ml oil (I used olive oil for the calculation) is 860 mg

Vitamin e oil is probably a little denser than olive oil, but it still seems off.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucenzo01

If there really are 75000 iu / fl oz, then the 2536 iu / ml are correct.

2536 iu vitamin e is roughly 1700 mg
1 ml oil (I used olive oil for the calculation) is 860 mg

Vitamin e oil is probably a little denser than olive oil, but it still seems off.

Ok, I have checked and vitamin E has a density of 0.95 g/ml. Or I'm doing something wrong or they must check the concentration of their product.

Last edited:
So, is it mostly alpha tocopherol? Cannot find any info on whether gamma, for example, is included. Without the gamme tocopherol, among others, the product is sub-par.

cyclops

I tied taking this orally and it tasted different (and nastier) then the healthnatura or idealabs vitamin e products. Anyone know why that would be? Is it much different from those?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals