Natural Vitamin E Oil Extracted From Wheat Germ

Wilfrid

Hi all,

While searching for a 100% tocopherol product made from wheat germ, I came across this natural vitamin E oil.
http://www.enaissance.co.uk/natural-vitamin-e
On the french amazon website it says that this oil is made from wheat germ extract.
http://www.amazon.fr/Huile-Naturelle-Vi ... B0093668E4
To be sure, I called the UK company to get confirmation of this.
And this vitamin E is, indeed, made from 100% wheat germ extract.
I didn't request a COA however it may be interesting for UK residents ( jyb? :whistle ) to get further technical informations about this stuff.....
If the product quality/claims is real ( 100% tocopherols and pure E ) then the quest for a good quality E extracted from wheat germ could be over.
( Untill Haidut find a way to make his own vitamin E :hattip . )
What do you guys think about the product?

jyb

A bit skeptic on the low price. It seems to be the whole oil not concentrated E, what do you think?

OP
W

Wilfrid

jyb said:
A bit skeptic on the low price. It seems to be the whole oil not concentrated E, what do you think?

Oh boy...that was quick! :D
On the amazon french site, it says that the product is viscous and that a very small amount could be use to preserve cosmetics.....it seems to be the real deal.
But I didn't question the guy about the concentration..only about the raw material. :oops:

jyb

Could be wrong but it looks like some pure wheat oil, so very diluted in E compared to a pure E product.

J

jb116

I've learned that this particular one is for external use only.

cyclops

Has anyone else tried this?

I have and I don't really see much of a difference, but I'm the type that doesn't really feel anything from most supplements.

I'll keep getting it because the price is so low, but wondering if anyone has used it and had positive or negative results.

ddjd

Has anyone else tried this?

I have and I don't really see much of a difference, but I'm the type that doesn't really feel anything from most supplements.

I'll keep getting it because the price is so low, but wondering if anyone has used it and had positive or negative results.
Yeah I'm keen to know too. I'm in Europe so this would be ideal

wild-bee

I bought that Naissance 'vitamin e oil' and found out afterwards that it's just wheatgerm oil, very sneaky really

Ingredients:
Triticum Vulgare, Tocopherol

Enaissance.co.uk - Customer Services <[email protected]>

Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 10:36

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi

The percentage is 0.25% and it is wheatgerm derived

Kind Regards

European Customer Services Manager

they now do a high strength version probably from soy - 50-70% tocopherols in sunflower oil
High Strength Vitamin E

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals