Good Quality Vitamin E

Discussion in 'E' started by haidut, Jul 3, 2013.

1. natedawggh

natedawggh Member

I had also been trying Unique E @barbparadise and it is suspiciously flavorless. Even Swanson's cheap non-gmo vitamin E tastes like vitamin E, and I noticed specific effects from the Swanson brand, and now the same but stronger effects from your TocoVit supplement @haidut. Given that Unique E isn't transparent about where their E comes from, I am very suspicious that it even has any Vitamin E in it. It certainly has no health effects.

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

The sad part is that their product was actually really good back in 2011 when I first tried it. Within a few months of them hitting the news as the only producer of quality vitamin E the product lost its potency. I still keep a few capsules of their old product that works and the different is night and day - the old one raises pulse and temps and keeps them like that for a few hours. Their newer products are crap. It's like they added something that neutralizes that positive effects. The only things that can do that so potently is one of the estrogenic isoflavones in soy like genistein or daidzein. I am just guessing here but something changes for the worse back in 2011 in that product. I am hoping TocoVit can fill in some of that gap, so thanks for the feedback!

3. mirc12354

mirc12354 Member

Have not tried TocoVit yet. But Swanson's Maximum-Strength Gamma and Healthnatura's Whole E both work very well for me. Agree about Unique E.

4. Gametime

Gametime Member

So what are the Best Vitamin E sups these day? Swansons? .. ?

5. Waynish

Waynish Member

We're missing something I think. All Vit-E products make me feel worse except TocoVit. I can feel significant effects within 1minute... Maybe I've been deficient or something, but thanks - and I think we need to explore the same lines of thinking for other supplements as was used in the production of TocoVit.

6. Coderr

Coderr Member

7. Coderr

Coderr Member

I want to order vitamin e from iherb. Is there any product you can recommend?

8. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member

@haidut @Dan Wich So what i understand is that a good quality vit e supplement can be recognized by the dark color?
    so the yellow one's are all garbage?

9. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member

this post was in 2013, now its 2020 and i don't see it in you list Vitamin E supplements with the fewest additives - Toxinless
    i gues this supplement is not good?

10. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member

itchy is a cause by effecting the liver?
    how does works?

11. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member