Good Quality Vitamin E

Nicholas

after 2 weeks of vitamin E going pretty well (VERY well first week) it is definitely causing fatigue and stomach issues.....even got heartburn from it twice which i never get. big time brain lethargy now. guess it's the possible serotonin reaction. this experience reminds me why i don't do supplements. they usually end up causing problems and make it very difficult to perceive everything else accurately.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Nicholas said:
after 2 weeks of vitamin E going pretty well (VERY well first week) it is definitely causing fatigue and stomach issues.....even got heartburn from it twice which i never get. big time brain lethargy now. guess it's the possible serotonin reaction. this experience reminds me why i don't do supplements. they usually end up causing problems and make it very difficult to perceive everything else accurately.

Brain lethargy is probably from the progesterone. High doses of vitamin E are sedating as they increase the progesterone/estrogen ratio and even plasma progesterone sometimes. Vitamin E was found to be serotonergic in the gut, and serotonin formed there cannot cross the BBB even though you can get fatigues from too much gut serotonin as well.

Nicholas

it felt mildly sedating in a good way in the beginning....but now it's actual stomach cramps/slight nausea and brain fatigue.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Nicholas said:
it felt mildly sedating in a good way in the beginning....but now it's actual stomach cramps/slight nausea and brain fatigue.

Pure tocopherols are very viscous and can irritate the gut lining. I would recommend either dissolving in oil or reducing the dose to see what is the cause.

Sorry for the OT, but I'm from Italy too, Such_saturation! i didn't expect there were italian users here a part of me. I can send cascara if you want, people, but it's a little bit expensive, at least for my poor **** :)

J

jb116

Such_Saturation said:
Vinero said:
I have found another good vitamin E supplement from Healthy Origins:
http://www.healthyorigins.com/mm5/merch ... Code=15149

It's high dose (1000 I.U) mixed tocopherols per capsule and other ingredients only gelatin, glycerin and purified water.

Anyone tried this yet? Does it look like a good choice?

I have the 400 version, strong fish taste like others I've tried. I didn't get the 1000 since it was the acetate version. Most 1000 are acetate.

I've been trying the 400, good stuff so far. Although I can't say I've experienced fish taste.

jb116 said:
Such_Saturation said:
Vinero said:

It's high dose (1000 I.U) mixed tocopherols per capsule and other ingredients only gelatin, glycerin and purified water.

I have the 400 version, strong fish taste like others I've tried. I didn't get the 1000 since it was the acetate version. Most 1000 are acetate.

I've been trying the 400, good stuff so far. Although I can't say I've experienced fish taste.

You need to open the soft gel :lol:

J

jb116

Such_Saturation said:
jb116 said:
Such_Saturation said:
Vinero said:

You need to open the soft gel :lol:

yes, I did in fact open it the first day I got them but I didn't notice it. Hmm may be I'll try it again and see if there is anything fishy going on....get it? fishy ;)

I'm not a member and I saw them :ss2 try it until it glitches. By the way, are you suggesting piracy?

DaveFoster

X160

I am using Health Natura Whole E, mixed tocopherols 300mg per day. It causes nausea but I get super shiny skin from it. Not sure what that means though.

DaveFoster

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am using Health Natura Whole E, mixed tocopherols 300mg per day. It causes nausea but I get super shiny skin from it. Not sure what that means though.
I like this one too. I take it with a larger meal to avoid stomach upset which I seem to get from most supplements especially fat soluble ones if I haven't eaten enough.

TreasureVibe

This sounds a bit silly, but I have read in another topic on vitamin E that someone used a vitamin E softgel/tablet as a suppository and it apparently fixed his varicocele. Now this got me pretty excited, because I have been suffering from a left testis varicocele for around a year now, and just recently started using Doctor's Best Best Tocotrienols at around 800 IU daily, and other than my angina which I have been suffering from in my left chest it managed to reduce my varicocele pain aswell and most certainly made me feel better hormonally!

Now I am wondering, for my left testis varicocele and left chest angina pectoris, what exact vitamin E kind(s) could be considered the best for these 2 illnesses, and what brand could be considered the best at the moment? And is using it as a suppository adviced?

TreasureVibe

After thoroughly research I have decided to order a bottle of Thorne Ultimate-E. Seems like the best commercial one currently out there. Will post updates here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals