1. 10% Discount At RedLightMan.com For Ray Peat Forum Members!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 6, 2016.

1. Tim Lundeen

Tim Lundeen Member

2. DuggaDugga

DuggaDugga Member

I received my TocoVit about a week ago and have been using daily in a less than methodical manner; I squirt some in my mouth after consuming unsaturated fats, which is largely limited to eggs and prosciutto for me.
    While I had planned to wait a bit longer before providing a review, I've observed a response I feel confident I can attribute the the TocoVit.
    I definitely notice an appreciable increase in body temp and what I would define as a calm, energized state. The only other supplement I take is egg shell calcium I grind for myself which, until now, was the only supplement I have ever noticed such an immediate effect from.
    I'm headed on vacation for a week which will invariably lead to increased exposure to unsaturated fats, so I'm pretty excited to be armed with this stuff.
    I have had really bad experience with cheap supplements in the past, so I definitely appreciate this forum and haidut for being the conduit to the access of such supplements.

3. mimmo123

mimmo123 New Member

How much Pufa is in this Vitamin E Bottle?

4. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

After trying it completely away from hair follicles it didn't give me any reaction, which reinforces my suspicion that it was due to its thick texture coating them and creating problems. It gave me the worst skin irritation that I ever experienced. Interestingly, only where they were present.
    Since most people on the forum use mild soaps, I doubt that they would be able to remove it all. The problem is that layers start to accumulate with each use.
    If you happen to find this product giving you some sort of irritation, try this:
    - Apply away from hair follicles, such as feet.
    - Use coconut oil to help removing it. Search for "oil cleansing method": testosterone drops by half, but you can restore it using Tenacitylsalicylic or Travisinic acid.

5. Lucenzo01

Lucenzo01 Member

I will try it with gonadin and diamantane.

6. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Great, thanks for the feedback! If you measure temps before/after and can comment on how much they increase please share.