TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Jsaute21

Also not to be condescending, i find it comical that many people keep negatively remarking on the taste of these supplements. I think we can all agree that @haidut's goal was creating an extremely pure supplement which aids the entire endocrine system, not having it taste delicious. He could put sucralose or aspartme in if you guys want to ingest chemicals.

BobbyDukes

Absorption through skin is probably 20% - 25% as Peat has said as well.

Am I reading that as 20-25% efficiency in absorption? I love the effects of vitamin E on skin, but im not so rich that I can afford such a low efficiency of absorption. I think I will definitely stick to oral dosing. That beautiful woody taste, that we all love. Mmm.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Am I reading that as 20-25% efficiency in absorption? I love the effects of vitamin E on skin, but im not so rich that I can afford such a low efficiency of absorption. I think I will definitely stick to oral dosing. That beautiful woody taste, that we all love. Mmm.

Yeah, topical administration would achieve that absorption but keep in mind that it bypasses the liver so it probably achieves higher blood concentration than oral and it stays in the blood for longer. So, the effects may be the same or even better. It is a tradeoff, not a pure waste of material :):

TubZy

Yeah, topical administration would achieve that absorption but keep in mind that it bypasses the liver so it probably achieves higher blood concentration than oral and it stays in the blood for longer. So, the effects may be the same or even better. It is a tradeoff, not a pure waste of material :)

Do you do all your fat soluble vitamins topical or oral?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you do all your fat soluble vitamins topical or oral?

Depends on occasion and conditions. If I am not around food then I take then topically. Same goes for scars, burns, mosquito bites, etc. If I have eaten in the last hour sometimes I take orally.

TubZy

Depends on occasion and conditions. If I am not around food then I take then topically. Same goes for scars, burns, mosquito bites, etc. If I have eaten in the last hour sometimes I take orally.

OK cool. Do you do once a day or split them AM and PM.

I do A, K2 and D all together in morning and E at dinner.

Evan

Would DMSO have any effect right after you applied the Tocovit to increase absorption?

Jsaute21

Any other experimental opinions from tocovit? Would also like other opinions from idelabs users as well.

Stryker

Would DMSO have any effect right after you applied the Tocovit to increase absorption?
@haidut would also like to know your thoughts , correct me if im wrong vitamin E is not soluble in DMSO at all , but would applying dmso to the area of skin before applying the tocovit improve or accelerate its absorption?
i know its quite soluble in ethanol but im unaware of how well ethanol permeates the skin.

Lastly mixing it with some pure caprylic acid their any point , been reading some studies that C8 absorbs through the skin quite well and i have been mixing it with Kuinone lately and it gives my skin a godly health.

questions aside tocovit greatly reduces my refractory period , causes spontanious erections and makes me hot asf! :):):)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would also like to know your thoughts , correct me if im wrong vitamin E is not soluble in DMSO at all , but would applying dmso to the area of skin before applying the tocovit improve or accelerate its absorption?
i know its quite soluble in ethanol but im unaware of how well ethanol permeates the skin.

Lastly mixing it with some pure caprylic acid their any point , been reading some studies that C8 absorbs through the skin quite well and i have been mixing it with Kuinone lately and it gives my skin a godly health.

questions aside tocovit greatly reduces my refractory period , causes spontanious erections and makes me hot asf! :):):)

TocoVit is a fat-soluble vitamin and contains MCT and other triglycerides. As such, it does not mix well with DMSO. If take pure tocopherol then it would be miscible with DMSO but still won't be soluble AFAIK. So, TocoVit should be mixed with other oils if needed and not with DMSO. As far as caprylic acid - it won't hurt but as I said TocoVit already contains a small amount of MCT to make it a bit more liquid and allow it to flow through the dropper more easily. The MCT do contain some caprylic acid so not sure how much more solubility you would be getting by adding more of it. I think TocoVit is fine as it is applied to the skin, it does absorb as confirmed by blood tests of a few people.

Stryker

TocoVit is a fat-soluble vitamin and contains MCT and other triglycerides. As such, it does not mix well with DMSO. If take pure tocopherol then it would be miscible with DMSO but still won't be soluble AFAIK. So, TocoVit should be mixed with other oils if needed and not with DMSO. As far as caprylic acid - it won't hurt but as I said TocoVit already contains a small amount of MCT to make it a bit more liquid and allow it to flow through the dropper more easily. The MCT do contain some caprylic acid so not sure how much more solubility you would be getting by adding more of it. I think TocoVit is fine as it is applied to the skin, it does absorb as confirmed by blood tests of a few people.

Great! , Thank you for your time

TubZy

How much do you use per day of tocovit?

Stryker

How much do you use per day of tocovit?
i dont take it everyday as im pretty sure its half life ranges between 30-45 hours i take it as needed through perceived need to reduce estrogen and prolactin

but when i do i usually apply the whole 400iu dose to my thighs after showering

TubZy

i dont take it everyday as im pretty sure its half life ranges between 30-45 hours i take it as needed through perceived need to reduce estrogen and prolactin

but when i do i usually apply the whole 400iu dose to my thighs after showering

cool- thanks

PUTFOT

What makes this vitamin E supplement so expensive, simply because its from wheat germ oil?

PUTFOT

What's the ideal way to take tocovit? Oral/skin? Dosage amount? What time to take? Any way to increase absorption/effect? The goal being to lower estrogen and increase T and dht.

Jsaute21

What would we categorize as a good amount per day for an active male? I have been ingesting orally twice a day. (15 drops each) with 1 day off during the week. Just over 400iu.

DaveFoster

Thx. KeepingOnKuinoneOn!!
My leg joints totally trump everyone regardless of age but my arms (shoulder,elbows, wrists) are meh. I'm hoping I can stay in the game.
This was monday- my 55th bday selfie.
Wow; no kidding, Regina. You look in your thirties.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals