Good Quality Vitamin E

Fenrir67

There are a bunch of people that orders from idealabsdc . That lives in the UK and they have no problems whatsoever with internationally shipping.

Stop selling idealabs because it is "the brand of this forum" that it is not necessarily a good quality brand in addition idealabs uses cheap plastic for their tincture and that's not a good point in my opinion.

Experienced

Stop selling idealabs because it is "the brand of this forum" that it is not necessarily a good quality brand in addition idealabs uses cheap plastic for their tincture and that's not a good point in my opinion.
Thanks. So the bottle is plastic?
Even if so I bought more than over 300 euros on dietary supplements and haven't felt anything until I started using Idealabs stop bashing over products you don't know anything about. The plastics are made out of good quality it seems to be BPA free bottles and there are no left over residues. I'm currently using Lapodin and Kuinone.

Haidut buys his stuff from legitimate manufacturers for example Sigma aaldrich search it up on google. Sigma-Aldrich: Analytical, Biology, Chemistry & Materials Science products and services.

I think that at the moment Haidut is one of the top quality sellers of his products kuinone for example seems to be very high quality he has COA everything go to the Estroban section and see the COA's yourself.

I used Thorne K2 , thorne D3 , Thorne D3/K2 i felt no similair effects even feel and felt worse on thorne products.

Never bash on a product that you haven't used.

Screenshot_20201110-112608_Chrome.png

Make sure to check on EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix for the certificate of analysis.
Screenshot_20201110-112856_Chrome.png

No_Energy

Regarding this LotionCrafter 95% tocopherols oil discussed in this thread, it is nice that can you can buy bulk in large quantities, but Do you guys know if this one is safe for ingestion? some people here seem to have used it but only topically..

Last edited:

No_Energy

Regarding this LotionCrafter 95% tocopherols oil discussed in this thread, it is nice that can you can buy bulk in large quantities, but Do you guys know if this one is safe for ingestion? some people here seem to have used it but only topically..

They do have a COA which shows testing for heavy metals. But it doesn't show the Lab, not signed or anything. You would have to just trust it is true and correct, but can you?..

Heavy Metals Max. 10 ppm
Lead Max. 1 ppm
Arsenic Max. 1.0 ppm
Cadmium Max. 0.5 ppm
Mercury Max. 0.1 ppm

Come to think about, most supplements brands don't give you that information, we just kind of trust that we are buying a safe product, here you have the information, but without the Lab signature, don't know how worth that information is, if at all..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals