Aspirin Vs Vitamin E

X3CyO

Since most vitamin e sources are ***t unless its from wheat germ oil.. which can be "expensive" for some people, could someone use aspirin as a vitamin e replacement? They seem to have almost the same, if not the exact same effects on the body. Ive also heard that vitamin e isnt needed by the body if all pufas are removed from the body and diet... pretty sure this is cause vitamin e saturates the unsaturates. Just curious.

milk_lover

Aspirin helps with PUFA consequences like prostaglandin and histamine. Vitamin E prevents the consequences to happen in the first place. Both have a place in fighting aging, I think.

The quality of vitamin E in the market is ***t, I agree, but they are sources that are not from wheat germ oil and still effective.

The similarities between them is very high. Both of them can deplete vitamin K, so if you decide to supplement both, you have to supplement some vitamin K2.

Aspirin helps with PUFA consequences like prostaglandin and histamine. Vitamin E prevents the consequences to happen in the first place. Both have a place in fighting aging, I think.

The quality of vitamin E in the market is ***t, I agree, but they are sources that are not from wheat germ oil and still effective.

The similarities between them is very high. Both of them can deplete vitamin K, so if you decide to supplement both, you have to supplement some vitamin K2.

I just recently reintroduced Vitamin E, 800 IU, and Vitamin A, 10,000 IU, past two weeks and I have been doing 325mg of aspirin a couple of months ago. However, blood seems thiner because whether shaving or finger stick check of glucose, it takes while to clot. I take Life Extention's super K; have been over a couple of years.

As you said the quality of E is ***t, what is best alternative?

milk_lover

I just recently reintroduced Vitamin E, 800 IU, and Vitamin A, 10,000 IU, past two weeks and I have been doing 325mg of aspirin a couple of months ago. However, blood seems thiner because whether shaving or finger stick check of glucose, it takes while to clot. I take Life Extention's super K; have been over a couple of years.

As you said the quality of E is ***t, what is best alternative?
I struggled with that question a lot. I have tried many companies. I tried GNC vitamin E. I tried another company from Texas, forgot its name. I tried Unique E. Most of those experiments actually gave me bad results.

I heard people said they are having good results with Swanson high Gamma and Health Natura brand. I am personally using tocovit and mitolipin from haidut. So far so good if I don't overdo the vitamin E.

Now I am thinking of supplementing vitamin E maybe once or twice a week and when I eat PUFA food. Still experimenting with it.

I haven't taken Life Extension's super K so I cannot comment on that. I am having good results from haidut's mk-4 supplement.

I struggled with that question a lot. I have tried many companies. I tried GNC vitamin E. I tried another company from Texas, forgot its name. I tried Unique E. Most of those experiments actually gave me bad results.

I heard people said they are having good results with Swanson high Gamma and Health Natura brand. I am personally using tocovit and mitolipin from haidut. So far so good if I don't overdo the vitamin E.

Now I am thinking of supplementing vitamin E maybe once or twice a week and when I eat PUFA food. Still experimenting with it.

I haven't taken Life Extension's super K so I cannot comment on that. I am having good results from haidut's mk-4 supplement.

Is it a rule of thumb to take extra E when eating out since no control of PUFA? If so, what have you read or could you link a few? Thanks

milk_lover

Is it a rule of thumb to take extra E when eating out since no control of PUFA? If so, what have you read or could you link a few? Thanks
Unfortunately I eat out almost everyday because I work about 10 hours a day. I have noticed restaurants who finish the orders fast actually put a lot of PUFA to maximize speed. Go to restaurants that take their time to make the order. I try to avoid any fried food. I don't mind eating white rice or risotto as long as the butter they use in the white sauce is not half butter half vegetable oil. That's a new trend restaurants use to minimize costs.

Dry food has usually little PUFA. If I suspect I have ingested a lot of PUFA in any given day, I take extra vitamin E after I go home.

skycop00

I din not use it daily. If you do nose bleeds would probably be a good indication you need more K. I take maybe 2-3 x per week and have excellent results.

GAF

I take vit e 1000 and aspirin 2 to 4 x 325 and haiduts k - about a 3 inch long swipe on the forearm daily. My blood clots just fine.

Vit e has the added benefit of reloading the artillery.

lvysaur

I rate supplements using the very primitive system of how much perceivable effect I notice from them.

I've seen absolutely zero effects from taking Unique-E. Can't comment on haidut's tocovit, because I've never taken it. I also haven't noticed anything from supplementing/not supplementing vitamin D.

On the other hand, I've seen obvious positive effects from taking K2, aspirin, and red light.

Stryker

tbh aspirin always made me feel like ***t , no energy, stomach "zaps" , made my eyes look sunken and droopy...

generic oral vitamin e was much the same..

oral mitolipin at moderate doses was great but transdermal tocovit has givin me the best results so far with zero side effects

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals