Thyroid + Dhea + Pregnenolone for Gray/Grey Hair?

mgrabs

Thoughts on thyroid hormone supplementation plus Pregnenolone & dhea for hypo/stress induced white hairs?

3 years ago after following the above
protocol, a lot of my white hairs reverted back to normal brown. Since stopping it all it has come
back again.

Thoughts or science behind this? Would love to know

andrewlee224

Do you mean that you tried this, and asking why after stopping they came back? Or is the paragraph in the middle somebody else's quote.
But anyway, I'd guess that in absence of natural good metabolism, Thyroid+Pregneneolone+DHEA was needed for repigmentation. But if metabolism was sufficiently robust then perhaps they wouldn't have been needed. I notice that I do get grey hairs in winter and they at least partially revert in the summer.

OP
M

mgrabs

Do you mean that you tried this, and asking why after stopping they came back? Or is the paragraph in the middle somebody else's quote.
But anyway, I'd guess that in absence of natural good metabolism, Thyroid+Pregneneolone+DHEA was needed for repigmentation. But if metabolism was sufficiently robust then perhaps they wouldn't have been needed. I notice that I do get grey hairs in winter and they at least partially revert in the summer.
Yes I cant tell exactly what it was.. but that was always the protocol. Trying to figure out if there was any correlation

I was on levo+liothyronine 38/9 mcg plus 100mg pregnenolone & 50mg DHEA every morning for 3 years

I started going to a hormone doctor after a bad break up when i was an absolute mess & it completely turned my life around

I remember my TSH was 3.5 my DHEA was 85 & he never checked my pregnenolone but my Testosterone was around 600

GreekGod

I ve had pretty good success w outdoor grown wheatgrass juice in summertime and chlorophyll supplements in winter. I ll attach the one I use. I m in my mid 60 s and maybe 10 pcnt grey at most.

I don t like the idea of high doses of hormone supplements esp the dhea. Smaller doses like 20 mg of preg and 5 mg of dhea might be ok.

I ll do some lugols iodine on a pretty regular basis also. Some vitamin c about 500 mg w a punch of sea salt. That's about it.

I like the idea of raw eggs for hormones production and stability. Will also do lightly cooked fatty steaks or ground beef.

GreekGod

This is the chlorophyll brand

Attachments

• 20230125_082524.jpg
    20230125_082524.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 7

gd81

I started going to a hormone doctor after a bad break up when i was an absolute mess & it completely turned my life around
did you start taking the thyroid, preg and DHEA before you went to the doctor? or was the doctor responsible for recommending them?

OP
M

mgrabs

did you start taking the thyroid, preg and DHEA before you went to the doctor? or was the doctor responsible for recommending them?
Nope the doctor handled everything. I wasn’t taking anything. Im trying to get back on everything at the moment

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals