OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This study also states that there's lots of 5-alpha- reductase type 2 in the skin !

"Srd5a2, an enzyme that catalyzes the irreversible conversion of testosterone to dihydroxytestosterone in the male reproductive tract and is highly expressed in androgen-sensitive tissues such as the prostate and skin"

miquelangeles

This study also states that there's lots of 5-alpha- reductase type 2 in the skin !

"Srd5a2, an enzyme that catalyzes the irreversible conversion of testosterone to dihydroxytestosterone in the male reproductive tract and is highly expressed in androgen-sensitive tissues such as the prostate and skin"

Interesting side effect of statins.

Since cholesterol is the precursor of steroid hormones, steroid metabolic synthesis can be affected by SREBPs and conditions where cholesterol is limiting could result in compromised steroid hormone production.

The induction of Srd5a2 through SREBP-2 provides a mechanistic explanation for why even though statin therapy is effective in reducing cholesterol levels in treating hypercholesterolemia it does not compromise androgen production in clinical studies.

I tried to see which skin areas have the highest expression, and as expected it is the genital area.

This is interesting because the lanolin may be very effective without being absorbed too deeply.

"During puberty, the SRD5A1 isozyme is active in skin fibroblasts. During fetal development, SRD5A2 isozyme is expressed in the genital skin tissue and male accessory sex organs. Mutations in SRD5A2 result in undervirilized external genitalia, such as micropenis and perineal hypospadias."

“Isoenzyme type 1 of 5alpha-reductase is abundantly transcribed in normal human genital skin fibroblasts and may play an important role in masculinization of 5alpha-reductase type 2 deficient males,”

Next experiment - Topical statins to induce Srd5a2? lol

highriderrr

I applied it to the testicles yesterday, only a small amount.
Normally androgens make me a bit puffy at first and after a meal I look better ,I already noticed yesterday that I skipped the puffy phase.

I looked like I'm holding less water. Or probaly the water went from the subcutaneous tissue to the muscles / glycogen or something along those lines.
I look a little leaner especially in the stomach region , but the scale says no change in weight compared to yesterday morning . Maybe i lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of muscle (fullness).

This morning I noticed that morning wood was bigger and stayed longer .
For me this is pretty clear now that there must be some systemic absorption going on .

Also I notice everytime that my skin and especially my hair gets softer only minutes after using it .
Does somebody notice this too? It doesn't seem to matter where I apply it.
I noticed that my hairs softer after lanolin too and skin, but no hand skin, its like always awfull. Tried lanolin on testicles, great effect on libido and erection, but now i sick (covid) and libido much lower than last two weeks.

Ryan33

Okay so I just ordered the piping rock lanolin oil and some more mct oil. What's the protocol we're using here? Like a 50/50 mix? And how much are we using?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Okay so I just ordered the piping rock lanolin oil and some more mct oil. What's the protocol we're using here? Like a 50/50 mix? And how much are we using?
I went for like a 50/50 mix . And a tiny amount was enough. I literally just dip my pointy finger in it and that's enough .
When I applied a large amount I got hypoglycemia symptoms .

Ryan33

I went for like a 50/50 mix . And a tiny amount was enough. I literally just dip my pointy finger in it and that's enough .
When I applied a large amount I got hypoglycemia symptoms .
Thanks brother. I'll keep everyone informed of results

Ryan33

I was also thinking of running some tyromax along side the lanolin/mct oil. For the t3 synergies. Thinking I'd apply the lanolin/mct to scrotum and maybe a half hour later when the oil has absorbed applying the tyromax (ethanol solution)

golder

I was also thinking of running some tyromax along side the lanolin/mct oil. For the t3 synergies. Thinking I'd apply the lanolin/mct to scrotum and maybe a half hour later when the oil has absorbed applying the tyromax (ethanol solution)
Do you mean tyromix (ethanol solution)?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

You can add some vitamin A and B3 for added synergism.
Although I would try it out with only lanolin+mct oil first, so you can say if the T3 /A/B3 addition has an effect at all .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

What do you think about dissolving lanolin in dmso?
I dont know if lanolon dissolves well in dmso, but if it does it should be great as it guarantees a lot better absorption.

Ryan33

So I got my lanolin and mct in the mail about 5 days back. I actually had a few old idealabs tocovit bottles lying around so I mixed the lanolin and mct 50/50 in one those bottles as it helped with application to scrotum. Now I definitely got an androgenic feeling from it. It actually tucked my testicles up real tight almost like androsterone did when I was trying that out a while back. I stopped applying and my balls went back to normal. I am also currently using ancestral supplements mofo and/or lifegivingstore beef testicles which I love by the way. Ill probably just use my lanolin/mct mix as a tanning oil from here on out. And hope to reap some extra vitamin d benefits from it

golder

So I got my lanolin and mct in the mail about 5 days back. I actually had a few old idealabs tocovit bottles lying around so I mixed the lanolin and mct 50/50 in one those bottles as it helped with application to scrotum. Now I definitely got an androgenic feeling from it. It actually tucked my testicles up real tight almost like androsterone did when I was trying that out a while back. I stopped applying and my balls went back to normal. I am also currently using ancestral supplements mofo and/or lifegivingstore beef testicles which I love by the way. Ill probably just use my lanolin/mct mix as a tanning oil from here on out. And hope to reap some extra vitamin d benefits from it
Great idea, I’m going to try this. Although the latest lanolin I got was more like a paste so I don’t know if 50:50 mct is going to turn it into an oily like viscosity like my previous lanolin oil was. Do you think gently heating the combination in the microwave would help?

Coderr

When use Mct-Lanolin mixture is better? In the morning or at night before going to bed?

opethfeldt

Just tried this out today with some lanolin I got at wally world and some mct oil (on the scrotum). Feels very good. Mood boost for sure and I also feel a strong cognitive boost as well. I also feel a lot of physical and mental energy. Excited to see what other results this may bring. Thanks for the idea. I never would have thought of this if it weren't for this thread.

Inaut

Orange (peel) wax should be explored as well. It stains though so should be applied at night to avoid phototoxicity issues. I just ordered some and will add that to the lanolin/mct oil blend

rei

Orange (peel) wax should be explored as well. It stains though so should be applied at night to avoid phototoxicity issues. I just ordered some and will add that to the lanolin/mct oil blend
got any info on orange peel wax and how it is supposed to help?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Do you have any digestive problems caused by tue beef testicles from livegivingstore?
I definitely feel benefits. But my digestion seems worse or upset, not sure...

Ryan33

Do you have any digestive problems caused by tue beef testicles from livegivingstore?
I definitely feel benefits. But my digestion seems worse or upset, not sure...
No I havent had any digestive problems. My brother did. He tried taking some proteolytic enzymes I had on hand with it. And that seemed to clear up any problem that he had. I think introducing something new to the body that it's never had to digest before could cause issues like that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals