OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

No I havent had any digestive problems. My brother did. He tried taking some proteolytic enzymes I had on hand with it. And that seemed to clear up any problem that he had. I think introducing something new to the body that it's never had to digest before could cause issues like that
Sure yeah, I dont have the enzymes ,but I'll try cooking it today .

But I remember not getting the same digestive upset from the dried bull testicles for dogs .
It might also have something to do with the dry freezing process of the stuff in pills ...

Last edited:

miquelangeles

Sure yeah, I dont have the enzymes ,but I'll try cooking it today .

But I remember not getting the same digestive upset from the dried bull testicles for dogs .
It might also have something to do with the dry freezing process of the stuff in pills ...
@Mauritio do you have any experience with Garmonia peptides? Couple months ago I posted a thread asking for others' experiences but didn't get any replies.
They are a Russian biotech of St. Petersburg Institute of Gerontology, making peptide extracts from raw organs.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio do you have any experience with Garmonia peptides? Couple months ago I posted a thread asking for others' experiences but didn't get any replies.
They are a Russian biotech of St. Petersburg Institute of Gerontology, making peptide extracts from raw organs.
No , never heard about it . But I'll look into it.

I found a online butcher who sells testicles so I'll go with more fresh ones next .

Inaut

Orange peel wax just arrived. It says it’s 100% natural. @haidut what kind of dosage do you think is acceptable? Orally or topically?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Update on it :
I find just one drop of this lanolin/mct gives me androgenic symptoms .
I actually only noticed after a woman reacted similarly to when I was on androsterone and then remembered I put one drop on my scrotum The evening before . So it seems to convert well into DHT.
Plus this doesnt give me the erection loss that I experience on andro at some point, its dirt cheap and has no side effects/is very sustainable.
So I really think we stumbled upon something here :)

The only minor thing that I'm not sure about is the comment of ray stating that putting stuff on the scrotum might alter the fatty acid balance down there .
If anyone knows where to find that quote or more importantly knows what hes referring ,please share.
I guess he's talking about the membrane saturation of the cells ,but then again if you dilute lanolin in saturated fats (MCT), if anything it would increase membrane saturation, which would be good imo.

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I think georgi has mentioned that using penile application might yield the same results, as there's supposedly just as much steroidogenic enzymes there . I haven't checked If that's true ,but it would make sense .
Has anybody tried this penile application only?

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Btw this not just for men , also for the ladies !
Don't let the steroid talk scare you away (progesterone is also a steroid).
On other places on the body it seems to have a pro-progesterone , skin softening effect and doesnt have this androgenic feeling .

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Do you have any digestive problems caused by tue beef testicles from livegivingstore?
I definitely feel benefits. But my digestion seems worse or upset, not sure...
Some say it’s histamine and that glandulars should be stored in the freezer. I don’t have any science to back up that speculation though. I keep my life giving store thyroid glandular in the freezer just in case!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
On other places on the body it seems to have a pro-progesterone , skin softening effect and doesnt have this androgenic feeling .
I’m trying it out.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Some say it’s histamine and that glandulars should be stored in the freezer. I don’t have any science to back up that speculation though. I keep my life giving store thyroid glandular in the freezer just in case!
I think so too. I can't even eat gelatin because of the histamine, so I'm not surprised I have a bad reaction. So I'll try more fresh testicles the next time.

I’m trying it out.
Cool , keep us updated if you can:)

I found a relatively new study talking about using a Testosterone supplement on the scrotum.

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin. - PubMed - NCBI

"... scrotal skin is advantageous for transdermal testosterone delivery as it has the thinnest stratum corneum (Smith et al., 1961; Ya-Xian et al., 1999), high steroid permeability (Wester & Maibach, 1989) many times greater than non-scrotal skin (Lin et al., 1999), and minimizes the risk of passive topical transfer to others."

"The bioavailability of testosterone via the scrotal skin is striking higher than for abdominal skin. Using the same testosterone cream and steroid LC-MS assay measurements, in this study a Cmax (4.6 ng/mL, 16.0 nM) was achieved with the lowest dose (12.5 mg) applied to the scrotal skin whereas applying 100 mg
testosterone cream to the abdominal skin produced a Cmax of 16.3 nmol/L (4.7 ng/mL). This suggests an about eightfold increase in testosterone bioavailability, using the scrotal compared with abdominal skin routes."

"Disproportionate increases in serum DHT are reported after administration of all transdermal testosterone products with the higher DHT/T ratio attributable to the strong expression of 5-alpha reductase in skin structures which foster the conversion of testosterone to DHT during transdermal passage. Furthermore
androgens induce greater expression of the 5a reductase enzyme whereby administration of an androgen directly onto the skin creates a feed-forward (positive feedback) mechanism (Russell & Wilson, 1994; McNamara et al., 2013)."

"The clinical significance of such increased DHT/T ratio, common to all non-parenteral routes of testosterone administration, is doubtful as studies
maintained circulating DHT levels of 10 times the physiological concentrations for up to 2 years without increasing prostate size or growth or any adverse sequelae (Idan et al., 2010) nor do exogenous androgens increase intraprostatic DHT (Marks et al., 2006; Page et al., 2011; Mostaghel et al., 2012; Thirumalai
et al., 2016)."

View attachment 5378

View attachment 5379

View attachment 5380
This ? post seems to favor testicles for transdermal application.

Jennifer

Thank you for posting this, Mauritio. I haven’t read through the entire thread yet, but do you think the navel would be a good place for application? Also, do you think pregnenolone taken transdermally would be effective if it’s dissolved in the lanolin and coconut oil combo or maybe with the addition of vitamin E? I’m trying to regenerate my spine and Progest-E knocks me out so I’ve been wanting to see if I tolerate pregnenolone better, but I’m hoping to avoid taking it internally given my finicky gut. I have some Monoï oil that contains vitamin E that I thought might mix well with the lanolin.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Navel I'm not sure , definitely try it if you want to ,but imo we want the cream to stay on the skin in order to be locally metabolized to downstream steroids, and isn't the navel known for fast absorption ? but the proof is in the pudding as always ... the navel has very specific bacteria living there and nobody knows why ,so maybe it also has a unique mix of enzymes there .

I dont think there's additional benefits to adding pregnenolone to lanolin+mct . But if you want a good pregnenolone cream i can recommend the lifeflo brand ,been using it for over a year and it definitely absorbs through the skin. I dont know why it absorbs so well ,maybe it's the vitamin E or stearic acid in there , but it definitely works.

What's monoï oil ?

Jennifer

Yes, I think you’re right about the navel and absorption, @Mauritio. I’ll look into the lifeflo pregnenolone. Thank you so much for recommending it.

Monoï is a centuries-old oil from French Polynesia where tiaré flowers (Tahitian gardenias) are macerated in coconut oil. The one I have has the addition of vitamin E.

Ryan33

Update on it :
I find just one drop of this lanolin/mct gives me androgenic symptoms .
I actually only noticed after a woman reacted similarly to when I was on androsterone and then remembered I put one drop on my scrotum The evening before . So it seems to convert well into DHT.
Plus this doesnt give me the erection loss that I experience on andro at some point, its dirt cheap and has no side effects/is very sustainable.
So I really think we stumbled upon something here :)

The only minor thing that I'm not sure about is the comment of ray stating that putting stuff on the scrotum might alter the fatty acid balance down there .
If anyone knows where to find that quote or more importantly knows what hes referring ,please share.
I guess he's talking about the membrane saturation of the cells ,but then again if you dilute lanolin in saturated fats (MCT), if anything it would increase membrane saturation, which would be good imo.
This matches up with my experience as well. Testicular application tightened my balls up just like andro did. I only quit because of the way extra dht makes me feel. I already have the calm alpha feeling all the time. Whenever I boost my dht anymore I seem to get lethargic. But I was really hoping I could use all this new oil I now have as a vitamin d booster when I'm out in the sun. I read somewhere in this thread that companies will use lanolin in the sun to create d3 supplements. Do you guys really think applying this to the skin before being in the sun would improve vitamin d levels better than being in the sun without it?

Coderr

I noticed that Lanolin+Mct made me very hungry. Did the same thing happen to you?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Orange peel wax just arrived. It says it’s 100% natural. @haidut what kind of dosage do you think is acceptable? Orally or topically?
How did you like the orange peel wax ? Is there only policosanol in it or also lanolin ?

Inaut

How did you like the orange peel wax ? Is there only policosanol in it or also lanolin ?
I’m using it topically atm. It’s great for skin. I add some lanolin and mct to it to help absorb. Curious to know what topical absorption is of policosanols

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Little update:
The lanolin/mct mix has probably become one of my Top 5 supplements in the last months. I tested it for several months at this point and can't see any downsides ,only upsides.

It feels like it gives me a very balanced stream of steroids and has strong effects on mood, probably because the body can make any steroid from cholesterol/lanolin so you don't end up with only DHT or T or whatever you'd be supplementing otherwise.
And once again I'm baffled by the low amount that is needed to achieve such effects , not only but especially on the gonads. I use one drop on the testes and that's enough (of which about 70% is MCT oil. )
On The rest of the body I use like 3 or 4 drops, which is plenty as well.

Georgi and @Hans had a great segment about topical/scrotal application on his recent podcast . After watching that it really made sense that such a low dose is needed .

Another plus is that this formula is so cheap it's basically for free .

Btw I cycle this , am using it only 2 to 3 times per week . I don't know if this has any effect on the benefits ,but I always do that with steroid producing substances, to avoid tolerance.

Someone messaged me because of the ratio that i use :
When you use a 50/50% mixture of lanolin/mct oil ,It's just too solid /saturated. I use closer to 70% MCT oil with about 30% lanolin ,which gives you a cream like solution.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

A little testimony on its mood boosting properties:
I recently spend some time at the sea and the negative ions always make me feel a little depressed for some reason .I also have this reaction to negative ions that aren't from the sea .
When I took like 3 or 4 drops of this mix my mood turned around completely in a matter of minutes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals