Cholesterol Powder - Steroid Hormone Precursor Available For Lab/Research Use

boris

Would there be any benefit to this product over say, having a few egg yolks in my morning smoothie? Thanks guys!

Also it can be used on the skin. Especially for older people to improve vitamin D production in the sun.

golder

Also it can be used on the skin. Especially for older people to improve vitamin D production in the sun.
Great idea actually. I wouldn’t mind putting some on my face. What do you think would be best to dissolve this into to topically apply this to to the face? Thanks!

golder

I want to dissolve a little bit of cholesterol powder and apply it to my face. Does anyone have a good idea of what base I could use? Thanks very much!

golder

I notice immediate results in my test subjects.

Some notes:

-Nocturnal erections on the first night, and subsequent nights. Diamond cutter level 9000 achieved.
-Subjects seem more robust, ready to go, more vivacious. For a moment thought they might roar like a lion.

Definitely an interesting substance that my lab continues to test. And if I am not mistaken this will go good with @haiduts Lanosterol so will be testing this combination out in the near future.

I will also note that very small doses (50mg-100mg human equivalent doses) were used, might step it up on the next round of tests and see how subjects respond.

:hattip
Interesting this. Did it make a good synergy with Lanosterol?

RayIV

Is this still available for purchase? The link doesn’t seem to be working for me.

RayIV

Disregard my previous post. I was able to get the link working and place an order.

RayIV

Did you try?
Yes. My experience seems to echo a lot of the others on this thread. Increased libido, aggression, but some agitation and irritability unfortunately. I was taking the equivalent of about 500mg with around 25-50mcg of T3. I stopped using it after a couple weeks. I’d like to experiment again with a lower dose, and without the T3.

AndrogenicJB

Yes. My experience seems to echo a lot of the others on this thread. Increased libido, aggression, but some agitation and irritability unfortunately. I was taking the equivalent of about 500mg with around 25-50mcg of T3. I stopped using it after a couple weeks. I’d like to experiment again with a lower dose, and without the T3.
Have you tried gonadin or kuinone? How does it compare? Also do you know of any discounts for idealabs or lgs since shipping is on the high end

RayIV

I had a brief trial run with Gonadin a couple years ago. I don’t exactly remember the full effects it had on me, personally. I have experimented with many different things throughout the years, and some only for a short duration. I do remember having slight brain fog, which is why I believe I stopped. I think the overall effect of Gonadin was androgenic though in terms of confidence and physical performance. Kuinone I still use sporadically here and there. I find K2 in higher doses to give me much more energy than either Gonadin or cholesterol powder. Above all, I think all three are pretty androgenic, with the exception that K2 grants me more physical energy and endurance than the other two. But that’s just in my experience. And as far as discounts, I’m not sure. I wish I could help you there.

AndrogenicJB

I had a brief trial run with Gonadin a couple years ago. I don’t exactly remember the full effects it had on me, personally. I have experimented with many different things throughout the years, and some only for a short duration. I do remember having slight brain fog, which is why I believe I stopped. I think the overall effect of Gonadin was androgenic though in terms of confidence and physical performance. Kuinone I still use sporadically here and there. I find K2 in higher doses to give me much more energy than either Gonadin or cholesterol powder. Above all, I think all three are pretty androgenic, with the exception that K2 grants me more physical energy and endurance than the other two. But that’s just in my experience. And as far as discounts, I’m not sure. I wish I could help you there.
Thanks for the reply

Amazoniac

- Cholesterol and Cholesteryl Esters of Eggs from Various Avian Species

"The cholesterol concentration of eggs varied from 13 to 25 mg/g yolk in the species studied (Table 3). Considerable variation was observed in the amount of cholesterol present as ester and values ranged from 1 to 26%."

"We found notable differences in the amounts of the fatty acids in the cholesteryl esters of several of the birds which eat fish and aquatic animals (laughing gull, great black-backed gull, brown pelican, heron) as compared to those birds eating grain and plant materials (Table 4). Thus, grain and plant eaters (Groups 1 and 2) had higher amounts of the linoleic acid ester (18:2), and this acid comprised 30 to 63% of the cholesteryl esters, reflecting the exceedingly high linoleic acid of plants and seed (Hilditch and Williams, 1964). The cholesteryl esters of the birds in Group 4 had a lower 18:2 content, higher 18:1 content, and larger amounts of the 16:1 cholesteryl ester. Palmitoleic acid (16:1) is one of the more prominent specific component acids of marine animal oils, and the increased amounts of cholesteryl ester as 16:1 undoubtedly reflects increased ingestion from fish fat (Hilditch and Williams, 1964)."​

- Cholesteryl ester species differently elevate plasma cholesterol in hamsters (@ecstatichamster)

Sapien

"The steroids in general, especially those produced in large amounts, progesterone and DHEA, are important parts of the antioxidant defenses. Cholesterol, either that produced internally by the cell, or taken in from the blood stream, is the precursor for all the steroids in the body
Can y'all believe the AHA had the entire US population convinced cholesterol was a bad boy? Absolutely despicable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals