The Hutchinson Effect And 9/11

Jason_I

Ugh, this stuff always rubs me the wrong way. Is there nothing people won't invent a conspiracy theory for?

Frankdee20

Yeah, I get how you'd feel that way, and arrive at that conclusion. There's no way in hell though the official story is 100% official, he'll ******* no.

InChristAlone

Yay! Will watch this soon. Not something to bring up at the dinner table though! Haha

InChristAlone

InChristAlone

This was the video he linked me:

He told me he was liked the "process theology" of the author of that video, David Ray Griffin and says he is undertaking important work.

Oh cool thanks for sharing!

InChristAlone

He told me he was liked the "process theology" of the author of that video, David Ray Griffin and says he is undertaking important work.

I am watching this now. Very well done presentation. You'd have to be brainwashed to believe a fire caused a rapid symmetrical fall of building 7. It makes me so mad that people won't look further because they have a thing against conspiracy theories. I think it is mainly just ignorance is bliss. If you just think our safety was greatly attacked and then the war was justified then no resentment. But if you think the gov't flat out let 3,000 Americans be killed to start war then that means being very upset no one will do anything about this.

Frankdee20

Without considering who knew what, I agree, you have to be crazy to believe an office fire in building 7, that wasn't even hit by a plane, crumbled a steel high rise. Has that ever happened anywhere else in the world ? I think not. (Weren't they investigating Enron in there ?). Towers 1 and 2 just seem like they crumbled from solid Slabs of steel to dust in mid air, at least from the countless times I've watched those videos. It's funny how one simply questions the official narrative, with good reason, they're labeled a conspiracy nut. If you don't stand for something you will fall for everything, as Hamilton's saying goes.

InChristAlone

Someone was saying maybe one of the flights was meant to be the plane that made it to 7 but they decided to just pull it anyway. I guess that's how much faith they had in the people being sheep. I mentioned it at my family's house tonight just a word and my relative immediately said are you talking conspiracy? Look the plane's jet fuel melted the steel and it gave way that's the fact. Hahahaha

burtlancast

Burtlancast has given his seal of approval to this thread.

burtlancast

I remember a while back how a banned member, Narouz, created a thread complaining that this forum was wrongly associating Ray Peat to the 911 truther movement.

burtlancast

double post

burtlancast

Narouz was banned over his accusation of Charlie manipulating forum political polls ( if i recall correctly).
But i believe he was offered to be reinstated, and declined.

Rand56

Just search Dr. Judy Wood on youtube. She has a bunch of vid's on there. She mentions the Hutchinson effect, and goes into detail on why she thinks a directed energy device was used.

Travis

Stay away people. This Judy Wood stuff is classic disinformation. I would put this right at the top of the list:

Disinfo List
  • Judy Wood's 'space beam'
  • Jim Fetzer's 'mini-nukes'
  • The 'no plane' threory, usually something to do with holograms.
  • The Pentagon missile strike
Many torched cars were towed towards the Brooklyn Bridge after 9/11. There is simply little parking space in Manhattan, and they can sell upwards of $200,000 apiece.

Judy Wood invokes a space beam—an invisible space beam.

Jim Fetzer's mini-nuke is a misnomer, since a critical mass is required for each atomic bomb. Even the smallest nuclear explosion would have caused far more damage. This here is the 'smallest theoretical.'

All of the hard evidence points to thermite. Very convincing chemical data has been obtained by Dr. Niels Harrit, PhD Chemistry.

The calorimetry data really proves it, and so does the XEDS spectrographs. The XEDS maps are also revealing, as they indicate the size, composition, and relative location of each particle. Keep in mind that normal EDS is not quantitative, so you cannot accurately determine molar ratios with these.

This stuff has been created by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories:

It is essentially just thermite ground to particles on the nanoscale, brought into solution with a silane, and then evaporated as the silanes polymerize. This embeds the particles at an effective density: not to close, and not to far apart. The hardest part is getting the aluminum in such small particles without it oxidizing, as it loses it's free electrons which are needed later for the thermite reaction. It is actually hard to make for just this reason alone. There are a few articles on this. This matches the chemical characteristics of what was reported by Niels Harrit perfectly.

The seismic data strongly indicates a bomb in the basement, perhaps on the main columns. The building rattled-down in pieces, which cannot explain the magnitude 2.3 seismic event picked-up from from 34 kilometers away. You can see the needle-traces below, with time-stamps:

And the columns were probably flexible-enough to absorb most of the impact. Another reason why the collapse couldn't have been responsible is in the timing. If you calculate the time of the seismic event in Manhattan using the propagation velocity through the granite bedrock which lies under Upstate New York, and the distance from the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, you will find that it occurred before the collapse. Space beams are not known to cause seismic events.

The 'no plane' theory is painfully stupid simply for the fact that you cannot project a hologram on air and expect it to be visible where you would like it to be. Any projected image would simply end-up animating the nearest building, or nearest hard object.

The Pentagon Missile Strike is probably disinformation too, although it's actually somewhat plausible. Either way, it diverts attention and energy towards a trivial detail which is difficult to actually prove either way. I would avoid looking into it for that reason. There is so much more photographic, physical, chemical and seismological evidence available on what happened in Manhattan—plenty enough to make it plainly obvious what had happened. The entire country would know without a doubt if it weren't for the propaganda on the television, the intimidation of Senators, and the disinformation on the internet which detracts and makes the entire 9/11 investigation look ridiculous to many people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals