Is This The Ultimate DOPAMINE Restorative Drug? 9-Methyl-β-carboline (9-MBC)

J

jb116

There are some incredible reports online of people reaping huge benefits from it.

It is new though, but I think in the next 5 years we will see more research on it.
No yes I get that, but real safety comes from a few decades of use, research and good studies. I'd say 20 years as a minimum.

It's a structural analogue of harmaline. I can see issues with legality in some countries with strict law about structural analogues of scheduled psychoactive compounds. I can't speak about the whole world but possessing this compound in Russia allows you to win a nice trip to Siberia 12+ years long.

golder

Would anyone be able to flesh out the potential overlaps/comparisons/pros/cons of 9-me-bc with bromantane? Thanks very much!

Broken man

It's a structural analogue of harmaline. I can see issues with legality in some countries with strict law about structural analogues of scheduled psychoactive compounds. I can't speak about the whole world but possessing this compound in Russia allows you to win a nice trip to Siberia 12+ years long.
That is not good.... At Czech Republic, Harmaline is not listed as medication so I am lucky.

Frankdee20

Passion flower contains Harmala alkaloids

Mauritio

I've also spoken to another friend who also reported similar effects. He claimed that it made him hypersexual
Sounds like it's very good at lowering prolactin and/or serotonin. Probably through the strong pro dopamin effect it has on the brain .
Many people on cabergoline/bromocriptine notice the same since they are very strong D2 agonists .

So has anyone tried this ???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals