The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

yerrag

You act like people who don't think like you get their information about world events by lining up outside government offices and waiting for the official press release.
No, it's only you whom I think practice that behavior. Spare the rest of being grouped together with you.

You make provocative comments like this that just shows you to be the exact kind of person you pretend to speak out against:
I think the most ardent promoters of 9/11 conspiracy theories are suffering from some kind of trauma.

It's ironic you would get so animated about anyone shilling for the Israelis but at the same time be involved with a silly theory that ended up providing them with so much cover.
Were you shilling for the Israelis? That was mighty big of you to say so.

Who helped the Israelis the most? the anti-war movements who were trying to stop an attack on another country that ended up benefiting Israel a lot or those who eschewed any kind of direct action and opted to instead spend their time selling tacky 9/11 truth merchandise and reinforcing each other's zany ideas online?
Can't they be one and the same?

Please be more convincing with your arguments.

When the government performed an actual coverup in front of the public by redacting large amounts of the 9/11 report that involved the Saudis and the Israelis, a lot of truthers shrugged their shoulders and insisted it wasn't the 'real' coverup and there was nothing to see. Again, who helped the Israelis the most here?
Tell me, am I among these people? Irrelevant.

nwo2012

Why is Riffraff Low Wank not here calling you all antisemites? LOL.
The same security company, ICTS, in the Twin Towers, London underground on 7/7 (CCTV magically stopped working), Madrid train station Brussels airport all when Muslim terrorists bomb them. Yeah we are antisemites, wonder how dumb that makes you sheeple?

thomas00

Then try to explain what you said:

The US government is pretty incompetent when it comes to keeping secrets as demonstrated by Snowden, Manning and all the other whistleblowers thoughout history.

To think they could successfully keep an operation secret like the one truthers talk about, that has so many moving parts and would involve so many people isn't really consistent with that.

Last edited:

thomas00

No, it's only you whom I think practice that behavior. Spare the rest of being grouped together with you.

You make provocative comments like this that just shows you to be the exact kind of person you pretend to speak out against:

Were you shilling for the Israelis? That was mighty big of you to say so.

Can't they be one and the same?

Please be more convincing with your arguments.

Tell me, am I among these people? Irrelevant.

Your posts are paranoid and defensive so I'm not sure if there is much point in addressing any of this. Casting aspersions on what my motives might be/might not be, whether I'm in the Mossad or a lizardperson who lives in the Vatican Basement is really is just distracting from whether or not all these 9/11 alternative theories hold up under scrutiny.

yerrag

The US government is pretty incompetent when it comes to keeping secrets as demonstrated by Snowden, Manning and all the other whistleblowers thoughout history.

To think they could successfully keep an operation secret like the one truthers talk about, that has so many moving parts and would involve so many people isn't really consistent.
So now I get what you're trying to say. You're saying the conspiracies would be found out easily if indeed there were one, because all it takes is one weak link in a long chain for the conspiracy to leak out.

Why would you assume that the conspiracy would involve so many? It doesn't have to.

thomas00

Why is Riffraff Low Wank not here calling you all antisemites? LOL.
The same security company, ICTS, in the Twin Towers, London underground on 7/7 (CCTV magically stopped working), Madrid train station Brussels airport all when Muslim terrorists bomb them. Yeah we are antisemites, wonder how dumb that makes you sheeple?

Out of all the hundreds (thousands?) of suicide attacks carried out by fundamentalist muslims over the years, the one that happened in America was a setup?

The narcissism that underpins that should make conspiracy advocates stop and think. That kind of thinking is endemic to UFO abduction stories.

yerrag

Your posts are paranoid and defensive so I'm not sure if there is much point in addressing any of this. Casting aspersions on what my motives might be/might not be, whether I'm in the Mossad or a lizardperson who lives in the Vatican Basement is really is just distracting from whether or not all these 9/11 alternative theories hold up under scrutiny.
You can start by being less haughty and dismissive of people who don't agree with you, and you'll be treated with equal respect.

nwo2012

Out of all the hundreds (thousands?) of suicide attacks carried out by fundamentalist muslims over the years, the one that happened in America was a setup?

The narcissism that underpins that should make conspiracy advocates stop and think. That kind of thinking is endemic to UFO abduction stories.

I feel sorry for you, mr close minded. Kids fully vaccinated too?

thomas00

how far does your open mindedness go?

960x0.jpg

ddjd

its unbelievable that theres still people like @thomas200 with such a basic and simplistic understanding

nwo2012

Best feature on this site is ignore function. Stop wasting time on those without ears.

burtlancast

So, it's 2020 and people are still sweating 911 ?

Watch and read David Ray Griffin and comeback here telling us we're nuts.

/end thread.

tankasnowgod

To think they could successfully keep an operation secret like the one truthers talk about, that has so many moving parts and would involve so many people isn't really consistent with that.

Why do you think they have kept it secret? There have been several 9/11 Whistleblowers.

Meet The 9/11 Whistleblowers : The Corbett Report

Besides, the Federal Government might be better at keeping secrets than you think. Are you aware that the Treasury "lent" the Manhattan Project over 400 Million ounces of silver while keeping it "on the books" so as not to increase demand?

From Treasury Vault to the Manhattan Project

Last edited:
Thomas00 is displaying a level of cognitive dissonance I’ve seen widespread. People will go to great lengths to protect their illusions of society in order to not go through the pain process of “awakening”.

anyone to denying Mossad involvement is ignorant. People who claim to official narratives are simply weak. You can not reconcile an aim for truth and love with the condescending attitude towards truthers. At some point it is legitimate to simply block the guy because he’s not actually providing rational arguments for his point, but devolving it into a JIDF level pilpul battle.

God bless anyone who seeks the truth in these satanic times. Some people are so deeply mind raped by the indoctrination from day 1 and never been given the chance to see clearly that we should feel pity for them when they choose to ridicule and condescend.

thomas00

People will go to great lengths to protect their illusions of society in order to not go through the pain process of “awakening”.

anyone to denying Mossad involvement is ignorant.

People who claim to official narratives are simply weak.

You can not reconcile an aim for truth and love with the condescending attitude towards truthers. At some point it is legitimate to simply block the guy because he’s not actually providing rational arguments for his point, but devolving it into a JIDF level pilpul battle.

God bless anyone who seeks the truth in these satanic times. Some people are so deeply mind raped by the indoctrination from day 1 and never been given the chance to see clearly that we should feel pity for them when they choose to ridicule and condescend.

this one had it all: the appeal to (self appraised!) higher consciousness coupled with absolutely zero self awareness (complains about ridicule and lack of rational argument, goes on to make a post containing nothing but)

You didn't address any of the things I've said that make a mockery of 9/11 conspiracy theories and just acted the victim like all crusading fundamentalists who think they are right do.

Last edited:

postman

I guess the more complex it is the truer it is
You're a funny guy, you spout conspiracy theories in other threads yet here you attack the very idea of conspiracies existing. You don't even know what the word conspiracy means. You haven't even argued any facts in this thread, all you do is just lazy hypocritical psycho-analysis.

yerrag

You're a funny guy, you spout conspiracy theories in other threads yet here you attack the very idea of conspiracies existing. You don't even know what the word conspiracy means. You haven't even argued any facts in this thread, all you do is just lazy hypocritical psycho-analysis.
I'm putting him on my ignore list.