For those who tried 10-MH and 9-Me-BC, how do they compare?

lateralus

golder

This study seems to imply that all derivatives of Harmaline exert effects on dopaminergic transmission. We know 9-Me-BC has the strongest effect out of all the carbolines, but how does 10-MH compare? Is it similar?
Great question. It would be amazing if someone could find a comparative table that showcases the similarities/differences of the carbolines.

OP
lateralus

lateralus

Great question. It would be amazing if someone could find a comparative table that showcases the similarities/differences of the carbolines.
Exactly what I'm looking forward to. 9-Me-BC is, in my opinion and at least on paper, possibly one of the best 3 nootropics of all time and is very underrated.

golder

Exactly what I'm looking forward to. 9-Me-BC is, in my opinion and at least on paper, possibly one of the best 3 nootropics of all time and is very underrated.
What else makes your top 3 out of curiosity?

OP
lateralus

lateralus

What else makes your top 3 out of curiosity?
I've tried way more nootropics than I can count and I can say my favorites are easily Lisuride, ALCAR, 9-Me-BC, BPC-157, Semax, Memantine/Adamantanes and NACET

sphenoid

I have some 9MBC that I’ve used off an on and do enjoy. The first time I dosed it I had a somewhat psychedelic experience: vivid colors, euphoria, comparable to a very low dose of LSD. However, I haven’t used it consistently due to reading about potential neurotoxicity when used with methyl donors. Does anyone else have an opinion/information on this? I figure it may be overblown but it does numb my tongue a little when I take so not sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals