Bulking while working 9-5 ???

E

eat my peat

went in for first day of 9-5, wondering how you bulk while 9-5'ing??? thoughts on a quart of whole milk + a litre of pasteurised orange juice? then when I get home, have a solid food dinner + carrot salad?

would appreciate any thoughts . should also specify, bulking meaning gain weight (as much muscle as possible with some fat gain too).

SOMO

It is hard. Sometimes I had days at the office where it was so busy, I didn't eat my first meal until 8PM when I got home. If you have a refrigerator at work keep it stocked with milk and OJ. I also would include some beef jerky and dried fruit since you can really pack in the calories with dried food, since it doesn't have the extra water to fill you up.

Liquids are the best if you're trying to get in as many calories as possible. Hopefully your manager is not the type to monitor your bathroom visits. I've heard of people having issues with that at work. My ex manager would sometimes scold one of our employees for using the bathroom frequently (and for a "long" time) but she was a big salad eater and I think she was just pooping a lot of fiber out.

OP
E

eat my peat

thanks for response. that is crazy. I do need to let loose of the mentality of 'making sure I get all the calories in' but I think with milk , oj and dried fruit + beef jerky. ill be good. does milk have to be refrigerated? its a shared fridge with other offices so would rather just keep milk at my desk. managers are chill (I think) so will be cool with regular pee visits ... hopefully haha

SOMO

thanks for response. that is crazy. I do need to let loose of the mentality of 'making sure I get all the calories in' but I think with milk , oj and dried fruit + beef jerky. ill be good. does milk have to be refrigerated? its a shared fridge with other offices so would rather just keep milk at my desk. managers are chill (I think) so will be cool with regular pee visits ... hopefully haha
Depends how warm you are. I have drank milk that was unrefrigerated for 24 hours and it was still fine, but there's a point where the bacteria take over and explode in number over a short span of time. Best to keep it refrigerated as much as possible and only take it out of refrigeration when you're going to drink it.

Tenacity

A thermos flask can keep milk cold all day. That's what I take to work.

Jonnie

went in for first day of 9-5, wondering how you bulk while 9-5'ing??? thoughts on a quart of whole milk + a litre of pasteurised orange juice? then when I get home, have a solid food dinner + carrot salad?

would appreciate any thoughts . should also specify, bulking meaning gain weight (as much muscle as possible with some fat gain too).
It's pretty hard without meal prepping on your days off.

I only work 4 days a week and before I start my working week I make a huge meal that lasts 2 days.

I think the hardest part for me is that we only get 30 minutes break on a 7 hour shift, which imo is absolutely unhealthy. (Thank God probably last year working a normal job for me).

When bulking you'd probably want to eat something every 2 hours. Makes it a lot easier to get calories in and keep stress low (=more androgenic)

For me I just grab food and eat it while working. I already told my boss that if I need it to stay healthy and I get no comments.
(But still getting exhausted lately at work.)

OP
E

eat my peat

thx for advice.

thinking of going for 4l of whole milk and 1l or orange juice from when I wake up (around 7:30am) up until I get home (around 6:30pm). will have some dried dates with me as well to snack on during the day and then have a meal of: meat + boiled potatoes + well cooked mushrooms + carrot salad then some ice cream before bed.

other option is having like 2-3l of whole milk a day and buy 12 bananas a day and eat one every like 30-45 minutes at work.

can get a mini fridge to have by my desk as well.

my thoughts are:
am I getting in enough carbs? im getting a damn lot of fat but are carbs covered with 1l of orange juice + some boiled potatoes , you know?

OP
E

eat my peat

BAM so been having a gallon of semi skimmed milk a day...

not sure i find it as easy to digest as full fat milk.

i am wondering if i should just have 2L of whole milk vs 3.6L of semi skimmed...

by the end of the day, i explode the toliet which makes me wonder if i am properly digesting the milk? or if thats just normal to have explosive poo when you drink that much milk...

ordered some dates too so will drink milk and have a big portion of dates for lunch.

i eat a solid food dinner when i get home + do a short exericse routine with two kb's.

feel really really good.

OP
E

eat my peat

Wanted to revive this - been drinking a gallon of whole milk a day…

would appreciate any peat friendly snacks/meals I could eat for breakfast/lunch that is relatively easy to eat. There’s only a microwave and toaster. No oven

any suggestions , much appreciated

清貴杉山

hey buddy,i used to make a custard with eggs sugar and ricotta or cottage,is super high calorie,super healthy and delicious
and i would pack a shake in one of those thermos somebody mentioned,with whole milk,honey,fruits,even raw eggs or raw yolks,you can pack easily 600 calories in 1 normal size shake
dont forget the heavy cream and sugar in your coffee,thats adds up if you drink 2 3 coffees a day,good luck!

OP
E

eat my peat

hey buddy,i used to make a custard with eggs sugar and ricotta or cottage,is super high calorie,super healthy and delicious
and i would pack a shake in one of those thermos somebody mentioned,with whole milk,honey,fruits,even raw eggs or raw yolks,you can pack easily 600 calories in 1 normal size shake
dont forget the heavy cream and sugar in your coffee,thats adds up if you drink 2 3 coffees a day,good luck!
That is monster gains. Thanks for sharing

JamesGatz

Why bulk when it's all about face ? (haha just joking)

When I was working all day I would just carry around a carton of milk and OJ with A LOT of salt - I can tolerate a lot of liquid if im on the go and on some salt but still can't do it the whole day - I usually bought some decent food on my lunch break - croissants, quesadillas with steak - I think some fast food options can definitely work on the go if you know what you're looking for

AndrogenicJB

When I was working all day I would just carry around a carton of milk and OJ with A LOT of salt - I can tolerate a lot of liquid if im on the go and on some salt but still can't do it the whole day - I usually bought some decent food on my lunch break - croissants, quesadillas with steak - I think some fast food options can definitely work on the go if you know what you're looking for
Does bulking ruin the face

boris

by the end of the day, i explode the toliet which makes me wonder if i am properly digesting the milk? or if thats just normal to have explosive poo when you drink that much milk...

It can happen even from stressful thoughts alone. Also when you eat/drink too fast or more than your body needs. Milk should come out as a well formed poop.

OP
E

eat my peat

Cheers for sharing dude - your threads are great. Mewing for the win!!

Yea been upping salt in take a lot with the milk. trying to conserve as much money as possible hence trying to find the cheapest, peatest solutions to packing on some pounds in the least harmful way

OP
E

eat my peat

It can happen even from stressful thoughts alone. Also when you eat/drink too fast or more than your body needs. Milk should come out as a well formed poop.
Hmm ... so a gallon of milk coming out well formed ... ? i do agree when its too much at once it explodes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals