The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

S-VV

1573818813286-1.png

If only you knew how bad things really are.

S-VV

Careful researching some of these. Use a double VPN or onion routing (aka TOR) if you don't want to end in a blacklist.

Rand56

I'd say it wasn't only Mossad, but Mossad in cahoots with the USA who did 9-11. They just had to blame it on some boogeyman in a cave.

yerrag

From within God's chosen people, is the Great Satan itself incarnate.

InChristAlone

What the hell is most of that? I've read my fair share of conspiracy theories but I don't recognize a lot of those.

yerrag

What the hell is most of that? I've read my fair share of conspiracy theories but I don't recognize a lot of those.
Must be the Mossad and their methods to distract you.

InChristAlone

Must be the Mossad and their methods to distract you.
Haha maybe, I tend to avoid going too deep in rabbit holes because I'm already going crazy finding out more and more stuff. A recent one being they never found the causative agent for HIV. Complete fraud.

yerrag

Haha maybe, I tend to avoid going too deep in rabbit holes because I'm already going crazy finding out more and more stuff. A recent one being they never found the causative agent for HIV. Complete fraud.
That is another distraction, meant to throw us off the scent.

InChristAlone

That is another distraction, meant to throw us off the scent.
That it's all about Mossad? I don't even know that much about Mossad. I thought everything was about Zionists? That even what we are told about the Holocaust is not the whole story and very one sided.

yerrag

That it's all about Mossad? I don't even know that much about Mossad. I thought everything was about Zionists? That even what we are told about the Holocaust is not the whole story and very one sided.
Maybe not a distraction from Mossad, but the M. O. is similar. Leading us to the wrong trail. Not solving health problems but perpetuating it by misdirection. Not working towards world peace by blaming others for problems it creates. Your saviour and protector is saving you from its own misdeeds, and you are beholden to and dependent on it.

lvysaur

One of the two most important books I’ve read. The other is genetic entropy
I haven't read any of this book, but my view is that genetic entropy increases as we outsource more and more of our labor to language/culture. Instead of being good at gathering food or memorizing locations, we just let language do the work, and this relaxes natural selection.

Language is eternal, written language even moreso, and this allows humans to reach unimaginable limits of technology, and they use that to further entropify earth by genociding highly differentiated animals, as well as genociding/raping the more differentiated humans (indigenous forager peoples of America, Europe, India, Asia, before that Neanderthals/Denisovans, etc)

All of the world's humans are very mixed today, and they were more differentiated as you go backwards in time. The mixing started at least 400,000 years ago, and probably much earlier.

As for 9/11, the US government clearly knew about it before it happened, and either set up the attack or allowed it to happen. Saudi and Israeli govs probably knew as well.

InChristAlone

Maybe not a distraction from Mossad, but the M. O. is similar. Leading us to the wrong trail. Not solving health problems but perpetuating it by misdirection. Not working towards world peace by blaming others for problems it creates. Your saviour and protector is saving you from its own misdeeds, and you are beholden to and dependent on it.
This is an interesting perspective but I'm not clearly following. I like learning about all the things we were lied to about so I can then educate others on it so that maybe they will wake up too and not be sheep to the slaughter.

yerrag

This is an interesting perspective but I'm not clearly following. I like learning about all the things we were lied to about so I can then educate others on it so that maybe they will wake up too and not be sheep to the slaughter.
Let's take HIV. They blame it on a virus. Yet many leading scientists dispute that. They are banished from their jobs. Just so efforts will be focused on this theory. Efforts towards a more productive line of inquiry will be sucked dry of funds, and better solutions, or the solution, will not. be found.

On the world front, blaming 911 on Iran does nothing to reduce terrorism. Aside from not wanting to see the evidence of Saudi complicity, the US establishment places Iraq and Iran as the fall guys. In doing so, it leaves Saudi scot-free to fund Al-Qaeda, Daesh, and ISIS, and the US then sends its troops to nation-build and to keep the peace. All its actions do not promote peace in the region. Rather, it creates instability and more conflict. It supplies weapons to "solve" or help "enforce" the peace. It plants the seeds of conflict and tyrranical rule, while it calls itself a liberator and the beacon of democracy. We are made to focus on the need for war instead of planting seeds of trust that lead to peace.

This is all "make work" to keep the wheels of useless work make the world go round.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals