The Hutchinson Effect And 9/11

burtlancast

1e6e39a64d3ca2635dc2f175568664f1.jpg

People like to joke buildings don't swallow planes; but what do we know?

Last edited:

Travis

Fascinating.

And the winner is?....
Well if you take all of my previous quotes that you had quoted, it should indicate a plane about 727 size. There is no contradiction here. You forgot to list this one: "...three separate witnesses explicitly state that it was the much smaller Boeing 737..."

In ascending order of plausibility:

(1) "I think that a missile makes more sense than a Boeing 757"
Boeing 757 < missile
(2) "A plane hitting the pentagon is more plausible than a missile"
missile < plane [small]
(3) "this sounds no more plausible to me than a small jet actually impacting the building"
missile ≯ small jet
(4) "it could have been like 727-size"
~727-size = [small] plane
[5] "three separate witnesses explicitly state that it was the much smaller Boeing 737"
small plane = Boeing 737

Boeing 757 < missile < Boeing 737
⟶ plausibility ⟶ . . . ⟶ plausibility ⟶ . . . ⟶ plausibility ⟶
This is what I'm leaning towards; and as usual, the official explanation is most implausible.

Last edited:

Travis

I found a radio interview with John Hutchinson, and after listening for a few minutes I've concluded that this guy seems sincere (despite the wacky layout of his website.)

John Hutchison Interview with Art Bell (2002) - The Hutchison Effect

This kinda reminds me of Tom Bearden.

In fact, "Lt Col Tom Bearden" is mentioned in this declassified CIA memo: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs...

An interesting document in itself. This is perhaps the only CIA internal memo which contains one of Maxwell's Equations. The only blacked-out segment appears right after Nikola Tesla is mentioned:
Thus, there is an implied "Tesla Connection" in all of this. [black-box sensored] The Scalar Wave, as the writer understands, is not an electromagnetic wave. An electromagenetic (EM) wave has both electric (E) fields and magnetic (B) fields and proper flow in EM waves is by means of the Poynting vector, as follows:
S = E × B watts/m²
[...]
B = ∇ × A
The CIA agent–author did seem to take the idea of scalar waves seriously.

*An interesting video that I'll hyperlink for future reference (and for those who may be interested).

Last edited:

burtlancast

burtlancast

The Penatagon was being renovated during the time of impact. It was being strenthened. Kevlar fabric was added in the inside of the brickwork.

Yep.

Good thing they added Kevlar to those windows.

Where can i buy some for my house?

Last edited:

burtlancast

after listening for a few minutes I've concluded that this guy seems sincere .

This kinda reminds me of Tom Bearden.

In fact, "Lt Col Tom Bearden" is mentioned in this declassified CIA memo: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs...

By chance, you wouldn't know where i can buy Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG), patented in 2001 ?

Fig%207-1a.jpg

Bearden claims it puts out 100 times the power it receives (replicated independently !)
"One build-up has produced up to 100 times more power than was input
Overunity performance successfully replicated independently by other researchers"
and i'm struggling at the moment with my september gaz bill.

Kinda like Jean Pierre Petit .

Last edited:

Travis

Good thing they added Kevlar to those windows. ―@burtlancast
I get the impression that these were polycarbonate windows.

•"The renovation also saw the installation of eight new passenger elevators, new blast-resistant windows," ―Wiki

•"The renovation program included the following improvements to the building:Exterior walls reinforced with steel

• Exterior walls backed with Kevlar
  • Blast-resistant windows installed
  • Fire sprinklers installed
  • Automatic fire doors installed
  • Building operations and control center created" ―911research.net
•"The original windows were replaced with blast-resistant windows nearly two inches thick." ―911research.net
Where can i buy some for my house? ―@burtlancast
Quite a few places sell it by the yard. However, I have to warn you that fabric over a window negates the point of the window—and you could even argue that it would technically cease being "a window" at that point.
By chance, you wouldn't know where i can buy Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG), patented in 2001? ―@burtlancast
The patent itself has wiring diagrams; it shows you how to make it.
Bearden claims it puts out 100 times the power it receives ―@burtlancast
The patent indicates only ~3.4× at 100V [figure 8].

He's also got two theoretical articles published in Foundations of Physics: Letters which states where the overunity energy (J) comes from, and in which he cites Evans. But you might not like his explanation because it draws on Einstein's curved spacetime, and even Special Relativity in one derivation (but not in the other.)

• Anastasovski, P. K., et al. "Explanation of the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator with O (3) Electrodynamics." Foundations of Physics Letters 14.1 (2001): 87-94.
  • Anastasovski, P. K., et al. "Explanation of the motionless electromagnetic generator by Sachs's theory of electrodynamics." Foundations of physics letters 14.4 (2001): 387-393.
Who asks J.Livard what he thinks of Tom Bearden. Livard then corresponds with Evans (cited in the footnotes Bearden's article) who replies:

Pr. Evans : In my opinion Bearden's work is pseudo science and should be ignored. The University of Sioux Falls is located in the heart of Sioux Falls, Minnesota. Presumably Bearden's Ph. D. is a postcard which was sent to ths mailbox. He refers to my work a lot, and to the work of other genuine scientists, but does not understand any physics and misrepresents the work of genuine physicists in a very damaging way. I tried to make sense of his words, but in thr end all his relations with him and his e-mail.
Evans : Yes by all means, Bearden should be denied by every real physicist. (...) Bearden's verbiage has been condemned over and over again as total nonsense and I am very glad that you see this. So I think that everything has to be written and will not be written down and condemned at every opportunity.
Prof. Evans: In my opinion, what Bearden is doing is pseudo-science and should be treated with contempt. He recently admitted to having a Ph.D. from a fake university named Trinity University, which turned out to be a post office box in Sioux Falls, Minesotta. Bearden's doctorate is no doubt a postcard sent to this post office box. He makes a lot of references to my work and to other real scientists, but he does not understand physics and presents the work of true physicists in a way that does them a lot of harm. I have tried for years to understand what he is saying,
Prof. Evans : But please! Bearden should be denounced by all true physicists. (...) The verbiage of Bearden has been denounced many times as being of anything and I am glad that you realize it. So I think that everything he wrote and will probably write should be denounced and condemned whenever the opportunity arises.

Dr. Stephen Greer is spoken about in that article. Stephen Greer is basically a confirmed a disinformationist, and speaks about UFOs and such. In one of Greer's books, Tom Bearden is mentioned—although only a very small biographical paragraph is given to him:
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden US Army (retraité), octobre 2000[:] Le Colonel Bearden est conceptualiste dans les technologies d'énergie alternatives, les effets biologiques électromagnétiques, les concepts dans la théorie des champs unifiés, et dans d'autres domaines parallèles. Il est Lieutenant Colonel à la retraite de l'US Army et possède un doctorat de physique et un M.S. en ingénierie nucléaire de l'Institut de Technologie de Géorgie. Il est en ce moment CEO du CTEC, Inc, Directeur de l'Association des Scientifiques Distingués de l'Amérique, et "Fellow Emeritus" de l'Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study. Dans le témoignage du Colonel Bearden, il parle largement sur la manière de tirer de l'énergie utilisable du vide sans violer aucune loi physique connue. Lui et d'autres ont construit des appareils électromagnétiques qui Page 88 démontrent actuellement cette technologie. Il explique aussi comment certaines puissances préfèrent garder cette technologie secrète au lieu qu'elle se répande en dehors des petits cercles ésotériques. Le temps tourne cependant car notre Terre n'a pas assez de réserves de pétrole et de charbon, même pour cette génération. Il explique comment nos meilleurs cerveaux doivent d'abord reconnaître le problème avant de se rallier pour résoudre ce problème énergétique pour 2004.
Docteur Eugene Mallove octobre 2000[:] Le Dr Eugene Mallove est en ce moment rédacteur en chef du magazine "Infinite Energy" et directeur du Laboratoire de Recherche sur la Nouvelle Energie au New Hampshire. Il possède deux diplômes du MIT en Ingénierie Aéronautique-Astronautique et un doctorat à Harvard sur les Sciences de la Santé de l'Environnement (Ingénierie de Contrôle de la Pollution de l'Air). Il a acquis une large expérience en ingénierie de haute-technologie dans des compagnies comme Hughes Research Labs, TASC (The Analytic Science Corporation), et le MIT Lincoln Laboratory. Le Dr Mallove fut le "Chef écrivain science" au MIT lorsque l'histoire de la fusion froide est apparue en mars 1989, et il a démissionné en 1991 après que sa demande d'investigation sur les données de la fusion froide au MIT (ce qui a aidé à discréditer le sujet entier) n'ait pas été faite correctement. La marginalisation par l'establishment scientifique du sujet de la fusion froide offre une forte ressemblance avec la marginalisation similaire du sujet extraterrestre/OVNI: les deux ont été ridiculisés parce qu'ils rompaient les paradigmes établis. Comme le fait état le Dr Mallove dans son interview, "Il n'y a rien de pire… que suggérer aux physiciens académiques en particulier, et aux académiciens en général, qu'ils n'ont pas seulement faux; qu'ils sont totalement dans le faux, qu'ils ont catastrophiquement torts." Dans son magazine, le Dr Mallove nous demande de nous souvenir des sentiments de Michael Faraday: "Rien n'est plus magnifique que d'avoir raison."
But Eugene Mallove is also mentioned, who worked at MIT for a decade as a science writer (and was also an aeronautical engineer), in the very next paragraph. He was right in the centre of the Cold Fusion Fiasco and had not only reported on-, but had helped shape the events as they played-out. The "hot fusionists" at MIT were dedicated to disproving so-called "cold fusion," even to the extent of faking data. The faked data has been exposed by Mallove, which is actually discernible when you look at the publication. I certainly don't think that Eugene Mallove was a disinfo agent. Steven Jones had also played a small role in this (Besides Massachusetts, Utah had been the other epicentre of Cold Fusion research.)

Tom Bearden could perhaps be a disinfo agent. If this were the case, it makes you wonder why disinfo agents are required to do this? Is attention being drawn away from the more practical devices, such as magnetic motors? . . . and perhaps even solar panels?

Also interesting in those articles was the few idioms that, apparently, didn't translate so well from French:

• "There follow theoretical developments where a cat would not find her young."
  • "it also gives us some information that is banal tobacco for physicists,"

Last edited:

burtlancast

I get the impression that these were polycarbonate windows.

Perhaps plane engineers should start building polycarbonate engines as to prevent them disappearing without a trace during plane crashes.

The patent itself has wiring diagrams; it shows you how to make it.

Indeed, patents are notorious for giving away the entire invention.

Tom Bearden could perhaps be a disinfo agent..

Believe it or not, i've actually concluded that this guy seems sincere (despite being cited by his buddy Greer)

Last edited:

Travis

enginerotor.jpg

Travis

(despite being cited by his buddy Greer)
Are they really friends? or did you make that part up?

Eugene Mallove was also referenced in that book in the same manner. This is something that I've actually looked into. This here is a good article. There appears to be nothing shady, unusual, or bizarre about Eugene Mallove. He simply appears to be an honest reporter with a good scientific background who had taken special interest in the phenomenon, and events surrounding, "Cold Fusion."

There have been over 1,000 published experiments on cold fusion, most of which have been cataloged here: LENR-CANR.org — A library of papers about cold fusion

burtlancast

The rabbit hole goes deep with Bearden; his supposed physicist associate, prof Myron Evans, who allegedly criticized him, is just as a patented fraud as him, using exactly the same mystification techniques.

If one takes the time the study Bearden's collaborators, one will discover them to be mostly paper/virtual elaborated frauds.

There are very sinister forces at work in the physics academicians world, seeking to promote sophisticated scammers, abusing the academic publishing system, interacting one another and having infiltrated the discipline decades ago.

Even Jean Pierre Petit and his colleagues get fooled.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

The rabbit hole goes deep with Bearden; his supposed physicist associate, prof Myron Evans, who allegedly criticized him, is just as a patented fraud as him, using exactly the same mystification techniques.

If one takes the time the study Bearden's collaborators, one will discover them to be mostly paper/virtual elaborated frauds.

There are very sinister forces at work in the physics academicians world, seeking to promote sophisticated scammers, abusing the academic publishing system, interacting one another and having infiltrated the discipline decades ago.

Even Jean Pierre Petit and his colleagues get fooled.

How does this all play into Israel did 9/11

Travis

There's some very sinister forces at work in the physics academicians world which have been put in place decades ago.
Agreed, but I just don't want to start placing people on my "disinfo list" indiscriminately. The classification of Hutchinson and Bearden are complicated by the relatively esoteric nature of electrodynamics. Newtonian physics is my comfort zone, and even established electromagnetics is somewhat strange in itself. I did have this on my reading list that I had bookmarked a few months ago, but it's quite the undertaking.

And this is an excellent website on vector calculus, with hundreds of practice problems. (Jackson assumes that the reader already knows the operations of vector calculus, such as gradients and cross products.)

Even simple energy-saving devices entirely understood within the realm of established science are fought against. Take Brown's gas generators—or hydrolytic cells. These are simple devices which use extra electricity from the car's alternator to form H₂ and O₂ from H₂O, which is then directed straight into the intake manifold resulting in increased fuel economy without any loss of power (in fact, a gain in power is actually commonly seen.) Garages in California which had installed these on people's cars have been shut down. Apparently, the oil companies cannot even stand people using any form of fuel besides the ones they're selling. This is a perfectly-legitimate fuel-saving technique that doesn't sacrifice power or driveability. (But you need to make a few other modifications. You need to find-out how to restrict the amount of gasoline delivered and know a few details about your particular car's CPU—how it will respond to this reduction in gasoline. All cars are different and this is not for faint-hearted (unless of course you have a carbureted engine.))

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

I couldn't get a bite for over a week on this thing and now ya'll are poppin' off in here

Frankdee20

I couldn't get a bite for over a week on this thing and now ya'll are poppin' off in here

Yeah, this thing is igniting quicker than jet fuel in a steel building

Travis

is just as a patented fraud as Bearden, using exactly the same mystification techniques.
Well, Myron Evans views Special Relativity as a great achievement. There have always been a few remarkable physicists who view it as a great embarrassment.
The next great step in physics came in 1905 when Albert Einstein developed Special Relativity. ―Evans
This is important. At the crux of the matter are the results of the famous inferometry experiments. Of the articles that I've read, the two most worth reading are certainly these:

The critical articles by Cahill are kinda flaky in my opinion, but the Múnera article is unassailable. The Miller inferometer experiments were the most accurate and thorough.

Albert Einstein assumed that the Michaelson–Morley experiments showed a null result. To account for this, Lorentz invented a length-contraction equation: i.e. "If one light path traveled further in the X-direction but arrived at the same time, then perhaps the path was shortened in the Y-direction just enough to compensate..." It's painful, really. Einstein, actually Poincaré before him, introduced time-dilation to account for this: i.e. "If the one light path was longer and arrived at the same time, then perhaps time itself was similarly lengthened..." This is even more painful than length-contraction. Miller even used wooden arms on his inferomter in one experiment because it was thought by some that length-contraction only worked on metallic objects (electromagnetic-sensitive, although light-rays do not themselves contract.)

It's madness, really. Perhaps a good way to convince yourself that special relativity is fundamentally wrong is by reading the Múnera and Miller articles. Also, Brown has a good article:

So not did only Albert Einstein get far too much credit for what was largely others work, the work itself lacks foundation in reality.

Last edited:

Travis

Last edited:

burtlancast

The rabbit hole goes deep with Bearden; his supposed physicist associate, prof Myron Evans, who allegedly criticized him, is just as a patented fraud as him, using exactly the same mystification techniques..

Evans offers in free download on his website his (invented from scratch) autobiography, 300 pages of them, as proof of his authenticity.

Physically, he's almost totally invisible on the net; i could only find a single picture of him; his autobiography only shows him up to 18 years of age.

Jean Pierre Petit pointed out Evans had co authored a paper with Jean Pierre Vigier, a french communist mole known to be a mediocre theoretical physicist advocating monopolistic control of the physics academic world.

Wikipedia mentions he had defended Einstein's writings all his life and was asked by Einstein to come work with him at Princeton.

Vigier was also the preferred collaborator of another plagiarist Nobelized physicist, Louis De Broglie, who stole his theories about the nature of light from French chemist René Jacquier.

All these academic frauds are forming complicated networks that can be uncovered by analyzing their professional acquaintances.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals