The Hutchinson Effect And 9/11

Travis

I don't get paid anything. How much do you get paid?
I think that a missile makes more sense than a Boeing 757, but that a smaller jet makes more more sense yet—Boeing 727-size and smaller. Even a remote-controlled 727 can technically be considered a drone, and missiles with adjustable wings are always more accurate.

The "flyover–bomb" might seem plausible, but the damage looks more like an 'in-hole.'

Here is a compilation of hundreds of eyewitness accounts. They are contradictory. The official version is that a large Boeing 757 was responsible, but three separate witnesses explicitly state that it was the much smaller Boeing 737—ven smaller than the Boeing 727. One of them was an aviator, one was a marine, and one was a mortgage broker. Keep in mind that they worked very close to the Ronald Reagan National Airport so many were familiar with airliners.

But there are two reports of a "sonic boom," among other things . . .

Staff Sgt Chris Braman: The lawn was littered with twisted pieces of aluminum. He saw one chunk painted with the letter ``A,'' another with a ``C.'' It didn't occur to Braman what the letters signified until a man in the crowd stooped to pick up one of the smaller metal shards. He examined it for a moment, then announced: ``This was a jet.''
But he thought it might have just been used to weaken the beams before the final blow. So what was the final blow?
Yeah. You can see molten iron pouring-out some of the windows minutes before it had collapsed. Perhaps they had saved the inner beams for last because explosions here—near the elevator core—would have been less audible from the outside.

There is no evidence for anything besides thermite. I have poured-over many of the dust samples—and even gas samples—taken from ground zero and environs and could not find any primary explosives. These are easy to recognize because they nearly all have nitrogen heterocyles with nitro groups attached.

But you wouldn't really expect them to be detectable even in they had been used. Nobody seems to be able to say with any certainly what else was used. I'm pretty sure Dr. Niels Harrit is open to the idea of other explosives.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

I think nanothermite was most certainly used. You can see molten iron flowing out of the windows in some videos. This would have lessened the need for the actually louder concussive explosives like RDX, if they were used at all. Nanothermite can be explosive if mixed properly; and it depends on the carbon content of the silane matrix whether pressure/volume explosions are created. Flashes and squibs can be seen in this video. Niels Harrit's paper is a good physical proof of thermite, and he explains it well in lectures.

Disinformation is created both to confuse and make non-official 9/11 explanations seem absurd. Online trolls, like perhaps Rand56 above, make the situation worse by arguing against obvious facts. Some probably actually get paid to do this.
Don't be shy. Explain you're reasoning for a missile. What sort of damage would you expect from a steel and kevlar-reinforced stone wall? and how would you explain the long stretch of no-wall on the first floor? Does this not seem somewhat more consistent with wing damage than with a missile?
Flashes were seen. The day was sunny enough, and the inner glass reflective enough, to hide most of this.I don't think that she explains much of anything. It's true that the seismograph recording could not be explained by the peppering of steel on the street, but it can be explained by a powerful explosion in the basement—coupled to a main column. The main columns were huge, and was the only part of the building that was in direct physical contact with the bedrock. The seismic shock wave traveled through this bedrock 34 kilometers to where it was recorded, in Palisades New York. This was the compression wave; these are the fastest seismic waves and the first to arrive. All of this has been recorded by geologists.

Last year I did my own calculations which showed that the collapse of the building couldn't have produced the 2.3 Richter. It would take the majority of the building compressed into one solid mass falling from the height of the top floor to do this. Seismograph traces are often used to estimate the energy of falling objects, and even airplanes, and there are good articles about doing this.

Judy Wood picks-apart some obvious holes in the main story, but she has no real explanation. She can never be refuted because she never seems to propose anything; all she has is innuendo about space beams, cold fusion, and secret weapons.
Holy ***t

Frankdee20

16 years later, are we as a nation any better, assuming we either planned a false flag, or defended ourselves against a legitimate threat? Nobody on this thread even scratched that molten surface

InChristAlone

Considering people still believe the official story that we were attacked by terrorists, no we aren't any better. And I'd say much worse after the war.

InChristAlone

China. Haha, I can't really say other than the elites. And obviously the businesses supplying the military and tax money received from that.

Frankdee20

China. Haha, I can't really say other than the elites. And obviously the businesses supplying the military and tax money received from that.

To answer your question, would anyone who isn't remotely scared of an anti Semitic label dare say Israel benefits? Obviously, they pull America's strings when it comes to currency wars. Who ever answers and begs to differ will be labeled a Zionist by be, so I'm biased, don't try it, you people are par excellence when it comes to hiding behind a Christian nation to circumvent our sovereignty.

To answer your question, would anyone who isn't remotely scared of an anti Semitic label dare say Israel benefits? Obviously, they pull America's strings when it comes to currency wars. Who ever answers and begs to differ will be labeled a Zionist by be, so I'm biased, don't try it, you people are par excellence when it comes to hiding behind a Christian nation to circumvent our sovereignty.

Everyone's scared of that label which is why we're still having this discussion 16 years later.

This is the former prime minister of israel being interviewed just 3 hours after the twin towers attack

Frankdee20

Everyone's scared of that label which is why we're still having this discussion 16 years later.

This is the former prime minister of israel being interviewed just 3 hours after the twin towers attack

How do they get away with reporting one to the Anti defamation league whenever constructive criticism comes their way ? I didn't see the video by the way. I'm sick of them pulling the discrimination card. How the **** do they get away with having the most US monetary aide of any nation, when they have advanced military capabilities that neighboring Palestine does not ? ******* bunch of cry babies

How do they get away with reporting one to the Anti defamation league whenever constructive criticism comes their way ? I didn't see the video by the way. I'm sick of them pulling the discrimination card. How the **** do they get away with having the most US monetary aide of any nation, when they have advanced military capabilities that neighboring Palestine does not ? ******* bunch of cry babies

Watch at least after the 6 minute part its only 2 minutes till the end. He blames the taliban even though supposedly no one is supposed to know who is responsible for these attacks and people are still in shock. He also names the countries we spent the last 16 years getting into war with and the one we're currently in conflict now...its insane. Earlier in the video he talks about all the changes that are going to have to take place in the us after this attack (while it's still happening) like the tsa, the war on terror, the unending war, etc.

This guy is either a time traveller or...

InChristAlone

Omg. Geez 3 hrs. Now we must fight terror! And freedoms will be taken away! So are we better? Absolutely not. America let war on terror lead to a more powerful one world order.

Omg. Geez 3 hrs. Now we must fight terror! And freedoms will be taken away! So are we better? Absolutely not. America let war on terror lead to a more powerful one world order.

Isnt it amazing that he knew exactly how america would respond to the twin towers, down to the countries we would attack and the freedoms we would lose.

Israel is so lucky to have a prime minister with such foresight don't you agree?

InChristAlone

Isnt it amazing that he knew exactly how america would respond to the twin towers, down to the countries we would attack and the freedoms we would lose.

Israel is so lucky to have a prime minister with such foresight don't you agree?
Yeah I thought it was pretty freaky. I guess Israel will be my next rabbit hole. I don't know much about them.

Frankdee20

Wasn't this the basis for the Mossad did 9/11 talk ? False flag operation to entangle us in a war with their surrounding powers ?

burtlancast

Last edited:

Frankdee20

There's a lot that points to israel as the country behind 9/11.

Yeah, I am still inclined to believe that it was in Israel's best interest. The rabbit hole strongly suggesting this runs too deep to elaborate upon, but indeed I'm convinced.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Even Benjamin Netanyahu hadsaid 9/11 was a good thing for Israel. Implying of course that the attacks swayed American public opinion in Israel's favor. I'll bet it did Bee Bee, I'll bet it did.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals