The Hutchinson Effect And 9/11

Travis

"Oppenheimer, they tell me you are writing poetry. I do not see how a man can work on the frontiers of physics and write poetry at the same time. They are in opposition. In science you want to say something that nobody knew before, in words which everyone can understand. In poetry you are bound to say... something that everybody knows already in words that nobody can understand." ―Paul Dirac
Evans has authored an entire book of poetry.

Earlier, I had took Evans' words about Tom Bearden as a serious indictment, but since he appears to be spearheading free energy devices of his own—but only varieties conceptualized with spacetime torsion and transformed via commutator operator—I am left wondering. He gives hints of this in his main overview article, and had even has a section devoted to just this topic alone:
"[2009-6-2] Added new website section titled ECE Device Dev for new energy device research" ―Evans
A section where you can find a few interesting papers authored by fellow AIAS member Dr. Horst Eckardt:
Eckardt, Horst. "How do space energy devices work." (2007).
"In this paper we show how EinsteinCartan-Evans theory is able to explain the mechanism. Resonances of ambient spacetime are created to transfer energy from spacetime itself to the devices, so that energy is conserved. The concept is applied to two main types of devices: electrical solid-state devices and magnetic self-rotating motors." ―Eckardt
And from another article by same author:
Eckardt, Horst. "Devices for Space-Time Resonance Based on ECE Theory." (2008).
"Recently an engineering model of Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) theory was developed. This allows the design of electro-magnetic devices under inclusion of resonance effects from space-time. The resonance is enabled by means of the spin connection which is not present in the standard model of electrical engineering (Maxwell-Heaviside theory). In this paper designs on base of the so-called vector spin connection are presented and three mathematical models are developed. The models are studied by analytical and numerical methods. Results show that space-time resonances can be evoked by these device in various ways in order to extract electrical energy from space-time. Some realization examples are proposed." ―Eckardt
Despite the apparent enthusiasm of Evans and Eckardt, and Evans' constant reassurance that Motorola and Lockheed Martin visit his website, this does not appear to be catching-on. This article has been cited only three times since it had been published, and all three were self-referential.

Makes you wonder if what he says against other physicists is genuine, or an underhanded type of self-promotion . . .*
Sonnet Against Wind Turbines [sic]
“A monstrous flailing greed the land consumes,
The blades that execute democracy
Corrupt like a peaceful deadly plague
Takes all like war and leaves no stone unturned.
The happy days of golden minds are flailed
And all that is left is pitiless night,
The giant arms turn time to misery
And mocked the tongue of those who lived in grace,
They turn and turn and never cease to kill,
Innocence habitually slaughtered," ―Evans
Evans, Myron. Collected Poetry: An Autobiography–Sonnets. New Generation Publishing, 2015.

*Perhaps next edition will have a "Haiku against Solar Cells."

Last edited:

kookaburra

What does he mean by 'process theology'?

Hi Kyle. "Process theology" generally refers to the application of Whitehead's process-relational metaphysics (the "philosophy of organism") to theology. Griffin is a prominent Whiteheadian scholar, and I would recommend his book, Whitehead's Radically Different Postmodern Philosophy if you're interested in learning more. Ray actually got me started on Whitehead after I emailed him something about Robert Rosen, Maturana, Prigogine, complexity stuff, etc. in 2014.

Hi response, if anyone is interested:

"I used to read the Journal of Theoretical Biology regularly, and am always interested in the ways people think about complexity and organization, but I don’t remember anything in particular about Rosen. I think I was satisfied, from the late 1950s, that Whitehead had done the best job of rationalizing matter, causality, and purpose. From reading Russell, I saw that a conventional attitude toward logic and math predisposes a person to reductionism, and then working on the way language works, I saw that “explicit, literal” statements (as in “ideal languages”) were failures of communication, and that original communication was situational and unique, using effective language gestures that revealed your intention—which could be named only after it was understood. From playing with a theremin-like resonator, the idea of resonance has always seemed to me to be appropriate for understanding the nature of matter and life—the resonance theory of smell and vision, and of consciousness generally, resonated with the Pullmans’ approach to aromatic hydrocarbons and Szent-Gyorgyi’s electronic cell physiology. It leads to seeing each whole as unique and changing, understandable but not exactly describable.

Norbert Wiener: The best material model of a cat is another, or preferably the same, cat."

"Understandable but not exactly describable" is a wonderful, and very Whiteheadian, way of interpreting nature and reality. Ironically, Whitehead only became a philosopher at age 63 after effectively axiomatizing mathematics with his student, Bertrand Russel. Elsewhere, Peat has intoned that he views Whitehead as a mathematician who "got out" of that mode of thinking after the loss of his son in WWI led him to explicitly reject any reductionist/determinist cosmology.

Unfortunately, Whitehead's conception of God (as the unlying creative/co-creative force in the universe) has led to his philosophy being mostly relegated to theology alone. Griffin and John B. Cobb are great, don't get me wrong, but I would also point readers to the journal, Cosmos and History, or Murray Code's book, Process, Reality and the Power of Symbols if you're interested in the application of Whiteheadian thought to science, complexity and organization.

x-ray peat

Watch at least after the 6 minute part its only 2 minutes till the end. He blames the taliban even though supposedly no one is supposed to know who is responsible for these attacks and people are still in shock. He also names the countries we spent the last 16 years getting into war with and the one we're currently in conflict now...its insane. Earlier in the video he talks about all the changes that are going to have to take place in the us after this attack (while it's still happening) like the tsa, the war on terror, the unending war, etc.

This guy is either a time traveller or...
Ehud Barak never once said that Bin Laden did 9/11 and specifically makes that point when asked. He was only saying that the world knows were all the major terrorists are located and that we would know in the next few months who was responsible and where they did it from. Bin Ladin was already at the time one of the world's most infamous terrorists and was being protected by the Taliban in Afghanistan. Also Al Qaeda was responsible for the first bombing of the WTC that occurred in 1993. There was no time traveling going on; just an informed person on terrorism. If you only hear what you want to hear you will never get to the truth.

Israel is controlled just like every other country in the world including the US. The power behind the scenes goes much higher than a tiny little country of only 8 million nor is it controlled by one of the worlds smallest minorities that collectively cant agree on anything. If Israel and the Jews ran the world then they wouldn't be consistently voted against in the UN or continually under rocket attack by Iran sponsored Hezbollah. Obama would never have been able to give billions of dollars in cash to their worst enemy Iran, in exchange for a bs agreement that Iran has been violating from day 1. The Iraq war made Israel less safe as it made Iran much more powerful and gave them a clear path to Israel. If Israel ran the world the US would have attacked Iran, not Iraq.

The world is a stage and the role that Israel gets to play is that of the scapegoat, nothing more.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals