The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

yerrag

I would have refused and taken the bullet like jfk
Better to die with a soul left
Than to live like they do
Look at recent videos of Larry Silverstein and Michael chertoff as they advance in age
Do they strike as guys comfortable with their mortality? Maybe they realize they might actually have to answer for what they did
You're going on a different tangent it seems.

You're going on a different tangent it seems.
Bush’s father was known to be part of secret societies. Listen to his first inauguration speak where he talks about a symphony of lights or something like that.

Bush jr obviously went along with the 9/11 deceptions to further PNAC goals which are congruent with his fathers associations. Bush jr maybe had apprehensions about the human sacrifice ritual but he knew obviously if he refused he would die like Kennedy, or worse, some evidence would come out against him. Look at what we learned about Epstein, an international sex trafficking pedo ring. Holding politicians to the gun with evidence of their sexual escapades. You make some choices earlier in life which open up doors to opportunities, these choices end up holding you hostage to the goals of the wider group. Look how many times Clinton flew on Epstein plane. Clinton was obviously compromised, the guy couldn’t even stop having sex in his presidential office. Bush jr got all the introductions thru his father.

Surely George jr could have come out and made a speech about the danger of secret societies and refused to go down the war path, but he would die or be destroyed via media. I was saying I’d rather come out and condemn by exposing these things and take the bullet just like JFK did. You ever listen to JFKs speech about the topic? You think it’s a surprise a president who spoke against hidden power structures was killed? Once you rape a kid or infant in a room full of your peers you are guaranteed power but if you ever burn them, go back on your agreements, have a change of heart (there’s probably no coming back from such a thing) , you’re done.

So I’m not going on a tangent. you could understand the wider scope of it if you don’t see the connections.

The earth is ruled by the minions of Satan. It doesn’t matter if Satan is real or not, they essentially create it with their actions. It bothers me when people condescend about conspiracy theorists because it’s fricken obvious now how the world of man works for these people. It’s a mind fu*k. Once you learn of one deception to rest seem to unfold too

Last edited:
Every conspiracy theory must be true then. No wonder you've collected so many.

You’ve done nothing but talk out of your ego thomas00. I haven’t read you actually debate points, you just tell people they are nutters. That’s more projections of your own state than anyone else

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals