THE BEST Of TIMES, THE WORST Of TIMES

Hi mayweatherking.....You don't need to read through my log, it's merely a Tirade of Lunacy. Don't waste your time.

HINDSIGHT BEING WHAT IT IS: I think Peat is 100% correct, you need to heal your body and boost metabolism to keep fungus away. Yes, estrogen/yeast synergize with each other. Fungus thrives is an estrogenic environment. The only advice I can offer is to make sure your liver and guts are clean. Make sure your body temperature is consistently high and NOT driven by stress hormones.

I used Nystatin because I knew I had a fungal overgrowth in my intestines, specifically. I had already done two rounds of Diflucan as well as other "azoles" and they all helped for a while, but they never provided a permanent cure for me.

I also used turpentine for other reasons initially, but I noticed it helped my liver/bile production enormously. Turpentine IS NOT Peaty and I think perhaps it may not be right for you.

thanks i agree too. i do notice hitting it 100% without coritsol will lead to less fungus, but catching it is first. where did you order the nystatin? would a doc prescribe it do you think? i dont know where the fungus is located for me.

OP
T
Awe, GREAT TUNE....Thanks Simon!!!

"But I can't stop now
I've been trying to reach my goal too long
to give up my journey now
and I believe that I'm on the right track..."

I looked up what RP had to say about Bone Scans. The quote below is the first two sentences from his article entitled Bone Density: First Do No Harm (the bold is mine)...I had never read this article before, mostly because I never thought my bones might be in jeopardy. But what incredible insight RP holds, no?

"No topic can be understood in isolation. People frequently ask me what they should do about their diagnosed osteoporosis/osteopenia, and when they mention “computer controlled” and “dual photon x-ray” bone density tests, my attention tends to jump past their bones, their diet, and their hormones, to the way they must perceive themselves and their place in the world."--RP

WOW.

I came to this forum because my physical health had COMPLETELY crashed...I'm experiencing the best physical health of my life right now, which is rather amazing for someone my age.

My mental health is catching up quickly.

THE REMEDY:

I've decided to write my father a Letter. I began writing it on the computer, but changed my mind because I kept going back and editing. It was interrupting the flow.

So I've decided that I need to write this letter by hand.
I'm staring at my Health File, it's several inches thick and represents many decades of trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.
Why am I holding on to this ***t?
Why do I keep subjecting myself to the scrutiny of the Clueless?
What am I trying to prove?
I've decided to write The Letter on the backs of each lab result, each lame "diagnosis".
It will be agonizing.
And very very ugly.

When I'm finally finished purging myself of the pain...the vile gut-wrenching hatred and the simultaneous sickening need for his approval I will burn The Letter and never revisit this bull**** again.

I refuse to be tainted.
I refuse to be burdened.
I refuse to be poisoned.
No more.

I'm gonna have a bon-fire and set my soul free.

OP
T
where did you order the nystatin? would a doc prescribe it do you think? i dont know where the fungus is located for me.

Yes, a doc prescribed the Nystatin pills for me and I took two rounds which worked well for a while, but then I chose to take a higher dose and for a longer period of time. I also didn't want the fillers/binders in the pills so I ordered pure powder online.

*PLEASE NOTE* RP is not too keen on Nystatin, he would not recommend it, I don't think.

Should you choose to try it, look up Fludan Fine Chemicals in Canada.

Yes, a doc prescribed the Nystatin pills for me and I took two rounds which worked well for a while, but then I chose to take a higher dose and for a longer period of time. I also didn't want the fillers/binders in the pills so I ordered pure powder online.

*PLEASE NOTE* RP is not too keen on Nystatin, he would not recommend it, I don't think.

Should you choose to try it, look up Fludan Fine Chemicals in Canada.

thanks. well i know someone else in a similar situation to me who reacted by well to the nystatin. i will try to get it from my doctor tomorrow, although i think i tried before but not sure he will do it.

so our problems sound very, very much alike, if not identical. low carb diet lead to fungus buildup leading to bad digestion leading to fungus and so on and so forth in a circle.

do you think the fungus was the main problem that could not be erradicated? i saw it took 2 weeks for digestion to improve for you. anything else you ntoiced? like did you have low vitamin D at all, or other things that helped or hurt?

i read this, do you think there's any truth to this?

Candida Fungus Alters Hormones

so ray thinks something is wrong with nystatin.. he has next to no information regarding how to defeat fungus.. except vitamin A and thryoid, which is true to some extent, but removing the initial fungus proves to be a problem... i wonder why he doesn't talk about it much..

i sometimes wonder if the fungus proliferated in a way to keep you alive... as a way to make energy somehow...

Last edited:
so you bought the powder, how did you dose it exactly? can you turn on PM's again? and what dose did you buy for it, i see they sell multiple versions?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Awe, GREAT TUNE....Thanks Simon!!!

"But I can't stop now
I've been trying to reach my goal too long
to give up my journey now
and I believe that I'm on the right track..."

I looked up what RP had to say about Bone Scans. The quote below is the first two sentences from his article entitled Bone Density: First Do No Harm (the bold is mine)...I had never read this article before, mostly because I never thought my bones might be in jeopardy. But what incredible insight RP holds, no?

"No topic can be understood in isolation. People frequently ask me what they should do about their diagnosed osteoporosis/osteopenia, and when they mention “computer controlled” and “dual photon x-ray” bone density tests, my attention tends to jump past their bones, their diet, and their hormones, to the way they must perceive themselves and their place in the world."--RP

WOW.

I came to this forum because my physical health had COMPLETELY crashed...I'm experiencing the best physical health of my life right now, which is rather amazing for someone my age.

My mental health is catching up quickly.

THE REMEDY:

I've decided to write my father a Letter. I began writing it on the computer, but changed my mind because I kept going back and editing. It was interrupting the flow.

So I've decided that I need to write this letter by hand.
I'm staring at my Health File, it's several inches thick and represents many decades of trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.
Why am I holding on to this ***t?
Why do I keep subjecting myself to the scrutiny of the Clueless?
What am I trying to prove?
I've decided to write The Letter on the backs of each lab result, each lame "diagnosis".
It will be agonizing.
And very very ugly.

When I'm finally finished purging myself of the pain...the vile gut-wrenching hatred and the simultaneous sickening need for his approval I will burn The Letter and never revisit this bull**** again.

I refuse to be tainted.
I refuse to be burdened.
I refuse to be poisoned.
No more.

I'm gonna have a bon-fire and set my soul free.
Wow that is a huge step!! Go You!!

SQu

Something good always comes from something bad and it's often / always growth, then freedom, to finally live your own life. I've recently come to the devastating realization that my adoration (fawning) of my father is about 50 years of serving him (since a toddler, yes, it started then) according to an unspoken unaware formula that the women in his family are there to put him first and devote their entire lives to him.
And I thought it was love.
It can't be love to emotionally steal your daughter's life. And if she thinks it's love, and she never doubted it, well, you can imagine the disillusionment. I have rushed to tell my own daughters that seeing as I only found out now I'll have passed some of this on to them, don't know how, but all unconscious bad patterns go that way. I'm still so angry, and bitter, but telling them about it helps me feel I'm turning something bad into something good for them at least. And while it's been a waste, I might never have realized, and in this way and for this reason what feel like catastrophes are in fact sometimes the best thing to happen to you.

OP
T
I might never have realized, and in this way and for this reason what feel like catastrophes are in fact sometimes the best thing to happen to you.

EXACTLY this SQu....we simply MUST go with the flow. Valuable empowering lessons await.

My father had the audacity to text me recently to tell me that I'm setting a bad example for my children by my continued refusal to to see him. He's having a hard time accepting my very public rejection of him. Like a vampire he swiftly texted each of my kids with promises of fancy dinners/gifts. He's simply GOT to get his Fix, one way or another.

I cannot even fathom how hard one must twist on reality in order to arrive at his situation. He's a cheater, a liar, a philanderer and at the time of my upbringing a drunk. He has ZERO parenting skills. He's hypercritical and abusive in so many ways he ought to have been incarcerated.

A sharp contrast to the 20 years I spent dedicated to raising my children in an environment of unconditional love, acceptance and true admiration. While I'm by no means perfect at least I tried my very best to actually protect my children from what I perceived to be threats from our sick society/culture. My fierce hyper-vigilance against All Evil just so happened to include my father.

Now that he's getting up in years he's beginning to wonder why no one comes to visit. He's so blinded by his own vanity that he's actually blaming ME for this....as if I had that kind of power.

I tried to talk to him back in 2013 about all of this sh*t, it didn't go well. I realized then that he was not only unable to remember much of anything, but more importantly he was completely incapable of any feelings. His ego is simply too damn big to feel any empathy for the pain he caused.

There's simply no room left in his presence to accommodate the value of a child's life.

I played the Fawning Game for a short time, many many years ago. I guess it was part of my denial, if only I could pretend better.

Make Believe is a soul sucking slow death.

THE CARDIOLOGIST:

I met with the Cardiologist. He's a nice man, they did an ECG or is it an EKG? I can't recall....at any rate, he found a murmur. Is it benign? Who knows?

I was nervous at the Echocardiogram and Stress Test appointments...I was surrounded by too many old grey people slowly shuffling about dragging miles of tubes and oxygen bottles. I don't belong here.

Below is a screenshot I took from a message which was sent through the online medical chart system.

Except for the typos (that irk me to no end), I guess I can relax now.

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 3.07.53 PM.png

P.S. Dr. Burger MD suggested a vegetarian diet as a method for reducing my cholesterol...ha ha I said, "I don't know doc, that's a LOT of vegetables".

Mmmmm, Burger....Mmmm, Organized Crime.

OP
T
Oh, I forgot to mention this Serendipitous Occurrence: I had scheduled my thyroid ultra sound and DEXA bone scan for last Friday. I didn't really want to poison myself with ionizing radiation, but I was going to be a Good Little Girl and be Compliant......and Prove Myself (see how sick that is?)

The imaging department called about an hour before my appointment (I was literally walking out the door) and said there was a mistake, that their services aren't covered by my plan and I would need to schedule new appointments at a different hospital, one that was in "my network", unless of course I wanted to pay for these tests out of pocket.

Um, no thank you. Go ahead and cancel my appointments, I have a Shiny New Perspective.

OP
T
Wow that is a huge step!! Go You!!

Well, I have actually written The Letter yet. My throat tightens and my stomach churns at the mere thought of doing so. I've known that I needed to do address this situation for at least three years. I just didn't know how to accomplish what I thought I needed (for my father to openly acknowledge and apologize).

I realize now that his outward expression of regret will never come....but MY healing does not depend on him or anyone else for that matter.

Thank you for your continued support and kind words Janelle...xoxo

hi @thebigpeatowski can you tell me how you dosed the nystatin and which type you bought off that website? did you do 500MU or 100MU powder? i got my doctor to get me another dose of flucanazole.. felt amazing after the first time taking it but i only have one left, not sure if it is enough. almost can handle a full peat style diet... today felt very, very warm, but lost it later in the day... but the anti fungal stuff is good... it has made it where stress hormones have gone down significantly.. but want to be prepared in case my doctor drops the flucanazole

Last edited:
hi i know you dont obviously want to tell me how you are prescribing nystatin from the internet because peat says it is not safe and it is very strong, but i need this for myself, i need it to work, my hair is falling out, flucanazole has been the only thing to help me in a very long time, i just need this to work and i need to find a gf before my hair is all gone and i am too old, i have all ready been trying to fight this problem for 10 years, i cant waste another 10 years, thanks for any insights if you understand my desperation in getting more anti fungals due to it being the only thing in restarting my hunger

OP
T
@mayweatherking....darling.....dear one....I know you are struggling, trust me. I feel your pain. You and I probably have more in common than you might think. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you have struggled with gut issues for quite some time (constipation, correct?). Perhaps you have microbial overgrowth that could be affecting your brain energy. Swollen irritated slow moving guts will do it too. Or you simply may be suffering from a very low metabolism....perhaps from not eating enough? Or poor digestion of nutrients? Or a combination of all of the above.

I apologize that I haven't read through your posts lately, so I'm unfamiliar with your current program. I have NO idea what you're eating or how much...but if I recall correctly, it seemed to me that you might be running on stress hormones....or maybe too much serotonin...or both? I dunno, I'm just guessing.

I've written about Nystatin on this forum before, narouz and I have had plenty of conversations about it in the past. I don't remember where (it's been a long time), but you can do a search to find the posts.

It's my firm belief that you WILL find your way out of this pattern that you're in.

You will find healing, but only you can find what works for you. Have you ever tried raw garlic for killing off microbes?

Keep researching and experimenting!!!

p.s. girlfriends worth having see beyond age and hair density

@mayweatherking....darling.....dear one....I know you are struggling, trust me. I feel your pain. You and I probably have more in common than you might think. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you have struggled with gut issues for quite some time (constipation, correct?). Perhaps you have microbial overgrowth that could be affecting your brain energy. Swollen irritated slow moving guts will do it too. Or you simply may be suffering from a very low metabolism....perhaps from not eating enough? Or poor digestion of nutrients? Or a combination of all of the above.

I apologize that I haven't read through your posts lately, so I'm unfamiliar with your current program. I have NO idea what you're eating or how much...but if I recall correctly, it seemed to me that you might be running on stress hormones....or maybe too much serotonin...or both? I dunno, I'm just guessing.

I've written about Nystatin on this forum before, narouz and I have had plenty of conversations about it in the past. I don't remember where (it's been a long time), but you can do a search to find the posts.

It's my firm belief that you WILL find your way out of this pattern that you're in.

You will find healing, but only you can find what works for you. Have you ever tried raw garlic for killing off microbes?

Keep researching and experimenting!!!

p.s. girlfriends worth having see beyond age and hair density

Yeah very bad fungal overload.. problem seems to be eating peat style leads to constipation leads to lack of hunger leads to fungus overgrowth. Yeah we have lot in common. I'm eating straight peat style and supplementing cascade but I.notice I start feeling worse towards after 2 or 3 days no flucanazole. I have one dose left thank God I will take it today but I dk if my doc will fill the prescription again hopefully he will.

Right after anti fungual I feel amazing... hunger kicks in.. emotions kick in.. normal feelings.. its so pleasant. I.should show you a pic of my fungus on my chest..' completely all over my chest.'' It cleared up a lot but it is still around my genitals so hopefully he will give it to me again

Can you link.me to where you go over it or what other words were you using? I.cant find anything for nystatin here that you were talking about. I am so screwed honestly. I need to buy this nystatin tonight. Can you at least tell me what dose.you bought, the 100 or the 500?

OP
T
Can you link.me to where you go over it or what other words were you using? I.cant find anything for nystatin here that you were talking about. I am so screwed honestly. I need to buy this nystatin tonight. Can you at least tell me what dose.you bought, the 100 or the 500?

Hi mayweatherking....Honestly, I have NO idea where I was talking about Nystatin with narouz. Coulda been anywhere....Peata's log maybe? Or the Candida thread? Who knows? Maybe @narouz recalls better than me.

Unfortunately I have a bad habit of chatting all over the forum in casual conversations. I've not been consistent about logging my experiments in chronological order on my own log, this is something I'm trying to improve upon, but the fact of the matter is I'm way too random. Also, I moved since I did that Nystatin experiment and I bought a new lap top. All of my Nystatin info is on my old laptop in storage somewhere. I don't have time to dig it out.

This isn't a plot to keep info from you, I simply don't have time to look stuff up. I can tell you this much: I remember paying close to $200 for the Nystatin and I think that included shipping (which is kind of expensive from Canada). Prices may have changed since then tho, I have no idea.

So, if you go to the Fludan website and find the Nystatin that is somewhere around two hundred bucks, that would be the size that I bought. I took it twice a day, twelve hours apart to keep it in my system round the clock for 90 days. I went through nearly the entire bottle in that 3 months.

Large dose Nystatin will make you VERY hungry.....keep us posted!

Hi mayweatherking....Honestly, I have NO idea where I was talking about Nystatin with narouz. Coulda been anywhere....Peata's log maybe? Or the Candida thread? Who knows? Maybe @narouz recalls better than me.

Unfortunately I have a bad habit of chatting all over the forum in casual conversations. I've not been consistent about logging my experiments in chronological order on my own log, this is something I'm trying to improve upon, but the fact of the matter is I'm way too random. Also, I moved since I did that Nystatin experiment and I bought a new lap top. All of my Nystatin info is on my old laptop in storage somewhere. I don't have time to dig it out.

This isn't a plot to keep info from you, I simply don't have time to look stuff up. I can tell you this much: I remember paying close to $200 for the Nystatin and I think that included shipping (which is kind of expensive from Canada). Prices may have changed since then tho, I have no idea.

So, if you go to the Fludan website and find the Nystatin that is somewhere around two hundred bucks, that would be the size that I bought. I took it twice a day, twelve hours apart to keep it in my system round the clock for 90 days. I went through nearly the entire bottle in that 3 months.

Large dose Nystatin will make you VERY hungry.....keep us posted!

Okay thanks. Its make you hungrier then you are now? Why does it make.you hungry do you think? I notice I had that sharp hunger from flucanazole along with temp related indicators of elimination of stress hormones. Do you think fungus is causing stress to go up then it is difficult.to.overcome it without the fungus killler?

@mayweatherking, I'm not sure if you've read it but this post from page 26 of the log has a lot of detailed information.
THE BEST Of TIMES, THE WORST Of TIMES

Thank u blossom for always being there for me I assure u ur efforts are not.in.vein thank you.. yes that helps a lot a lot a lot.. I'm shocked its available over counter in Germany and my doc was seriously giving me lip about it when I tried.to request it from another doc tho...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals