Attachments

• IMG_20221123_170457476.jpg
    IMG_20221123_170457476.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20221123_170513832.jpg
    IMG_20221123_170513832.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 47

Kray

Oh yes, you're right. I didn't read the fine print...
I had considered plain ol' MoM to keep it simple, but now every single brand out there I've checked adds sodium hypochlorite. The one brand that didn't a few years ago, GoodSense, doesn't manufacture it any longer! Go figure. Anyway, thanks for confirming that; if I ever switch to powder form, that's a good reference. Meanwhile I ordered some bulk Mg Carb to mix in OJ. And I had some Magnoil on hand that I hadn't used much of; I've been applying about 10 drops last 2 nights and sleeping like a baby. So thanks for that tip, as well!

Kray

I like KAL Magnesium Glycinate ActivGels

Amazon.com
Hello- checking out this thread and wondering, do you still use this brand? I'm looking for a reasonably priced glycinate and this seems to get good reviews (although says currently unavailable at your linked source, I did find it elsewhere). If you are still using, I assume you are liking it. And what do you like about this one vs some other glycinate brand? How much, if I may ask, do you find to be enough for regularity and sleep quality (if you are taking for any of those reasons)?
Thanks much!

Kray

Only when I put a few drops under my tongue..then yeah
Hi LadyRae! Checking in on Mg updates since our last chat. How's Magnoil use going? Still 5-10 drops topically? Appreciate your feedback. I've been adding that to top off my oral Mg capsules and just wonder if all I used was Magnoil would it be enough for regularity and sleep? hmmmm

marcar72

Hello- checking out this thread and wondering, do you still use this brand?

Sorry for the late reply. I have some stock of KAL magnesium glycinate on hand, but I don't take that much of it anymore. The reason being that on this forum I've learned that supplementing glycine may not be beneficial in the long run due to down regulation of certain receptors in the brain. I also have been taking KAL magnesium taurate and Blue Bonnet magnesium aspartate. I only take one magnesium taurate per day because of concern of supplementing too much taurine, and I take one of the magnesium aspartate per day. So 400 mg of magnesium daily here lately. I may even look to change that soon. I think the ideal magnesium supplement would be magnesium bicarbonate but it seems a person has to make that themselves as I don't think there's a supplement available. God bless!! :):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Magnesium chloride topically is the absolute best for replenishing magnesium.

Kray

Magnesium chloride topically is the absolute best for replenishing magnesium.
Edit- do you use this daily, how often and how much, where best to apply? Any brands you can recommend? I've tried several over the years and can't recall one that really stood out. Thank you-

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Edit- do you use this daily, how often and how much, where best to apply? Any brands you can recommend? I've tried several over the years and can't recall one that really stood out. Thank you-
Yes daily. I will post the recipe soon as I can.

Mauritio

Do you still use Magnoil as your only source for Mg, and are happy with results? What is your daily dose? Best place for application?
I still use it on the wrists 1-2 drops per day. But I also really like Magnesium Bisglycinate, so I use that as well.

Kray

Do you still use Magnoil as your only source for Mg, and are happy with results? What is your daily dose? Best place for application?
Thanks for your reply. Can I ask how much glycinate, and which brand? I've been using a glycinate/malate combo and I'm not sure if it's making me feel a little foggy in the mornings, after taking it for a couple of weeks now. I'm also wondering about using mostly/all glycinate because of issues some have raised about supplementing too much glycine. If my diet includes a fair amount of dairy, is glycinate maybe adding too much? As for the malate, I've heard mixed things about that. I don't think my brand gives a breakdown how much of each form it has.

(sorry for the last-minute edit!)

Mauritio

Thanks for your reply. Can I ask how much glycinate, and which brand? I've been using a glycinate/malate combo and I'm not sure if it's making me feel a little foggy in the mornings, after taking it for a couple of weeks now. I'm also wondering about using mostly/all glycinate because of issues some have raised about supplementing too much glycine. If my diet includes a fair amount of dairy, is glycinate maybe adding too much?
I dont about such a thing as too much glycine. You might need a little B1 with your magnesium. I take one or two capsules of the magnesium glyciante. Its a german brand from amazon.

Kray

I dont about such a thing as too much glycine. You might need a little B1 with your magnesium. I take one or two capsules of the magnesium glyciante. Its a german brand from amazon.
What would b1 do? Would you be willing to share the brand name?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals