The Best Vitamin E, Vitamin K And Magnesium Supplements

Josh

Hey again guys, i'm just looking for the best supplements for Vitamin E, Vitamin K and Magnesium:

-For Vitamin E i was thinking Jarrow, now either the 'Jarrow Toco-Sorb' https://www.jarrow.com/product/274/Toco-Sorb or the 'Jarrow Famil-E' https://www.jarrow.com/product/292/Famil-E Polyoxyl castor oil and soybean oil as the other ingredients, are they okay?

Which one is better or do you have any better suggestions? How much to take weekly?

-Vitamin K thorne https://www.health-interlink.com/thorne-research-3-k-comple… Taking 2-3 times a week

-Magnesium glycinate seems the best? but i've hear that if you take Glycine already not to take this form? I already take 15-30g of collagen a day. I would just take it on days i take 15g of collagen, would that be okay? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pure-Encapsulations-…/…/ref=sr_1_8…

Any tips would be appreciated. Do you know of any better versions suitable for the UK? Safe dosage etc.

Mossy

Idealab’s vitamin e, Tocovit, designed and produced by haidut from this forum, is considered to be truest to the original vitamin e supplement, as described by Ray Peat.

He also makes a mag and K2 supplement, but I don’t have personal experience with those.

Frankdee20

I take Carlson K2 as 5mg MK 4.... It has silica in it but I don’t care..... LE Super K is also one of the best all around complete K.

Frankdee20

Magnesium Lactate powder from Premier Research Labs is also great.

baccheion

Thorne's vitamin E, Pure Encapsulation's magnesium glycinate, and Relentless Improvement's vitamin K2.

Thorne also has a liquid K2 MK-4 product and 3-K Complete. A.C. Grace's Unique E. Doctor's Best high-absorption magnesium.

Mossy

Tocovit is the bomb
Indeed it is!

I take Carlson K2 as 5mg MK 4.... It has silica in it but I don’t care..... LE Super K is also one of the best all around complete K.
Do you mind if I ask, have you tried Kuinone? I’m curious as to why you prefer those others over Haidut’s, if you have tried it.

Magnesium Lactate powder from Premier Research Labs is also great.
My layman’s ears hear “lactate” and wonder if this has anything to do with lactic acid.

Thorne also has a liquid K2 MK-4 product
Do you mind if I ask the same, why you prefer these other brands over Haidut’s?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Haiduts IdeaLabs, or matt Blackburn mitolife

Frankdee20

Indeed it is!

Do you mind if I ask, have you tried Kuinone? I’m curious as to why you prefer those others over Haidut’s, if you have tried it.

My layman’s ears hear “lactate” and wonder if this has anything to do with lactic acid.

Convenience, I hate mail ordering supplements and waiting for them and paying shipping

baccheion

Indeed it is!

Never tried the stuff from Haidut..

Mossy

Convenience, I hate mail ordering supplements and waiting for them and paying shipping
Ok, so not a quality issue then. Thanks for the reply.

Mossy

Peater

Does anyone have any thoughts on this particular version of Life Extension vitamin K?

Attachments

• 20200927_160650.jpg
    20200927_160650.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 46

Frankdee20

Does anyone have any thoughts on this particular version of Life Extension vitamin K?

I have used that product many times, I don’t think it’s terrible... it provides a good amount of MK 7, marginal MK 4, but that’s a lot of K1..... If you don’t use aspirin or vitamin E, that’s not needed.....

Peater

I have used that product many times, I don’t think it’s terrible... it provides a good amount of MK 7, marginal MK 4, but that’s a lot of K1..... If you don’t use aspirin or vitamin E, that’s not needed.....

Thanks mate, i don't take it everyday and i do use TocoVit too and occasional aspirin so that's great

Kray

Frankdee20 Do you still take either of these K supplements? I just started Carlson K2 and take between 1-3 per day. I don't take any other form of K, including K-1. As for diet, it is varied with greens, dairy, K-cheeses. I read somewhere recently that MK-4 is safest v MK-7, if worried about taking too much. And isn't it true that K2 converts to K1 and vice-versa? Also, I believe K is manufactured by bacteria in the gut. I don't want to take too much, but I want to ensure getting calcium to the bones/teeth, and especially to guard against osteopenia/osteoporosis (female mid-60s).

I'd appreciate any updates/feedback you may have.

Kray

(duplicate)

Frankdee20 Do you still take either of these K supplements? I just started Carlson K2 and take between 1-3 per day. I don't take any other form of K, including K-1. As for diet, it is varied with greens, dairy, K-cheeses. I read somewhere recently that MK-4 is safest v MK-7, if worried about taking too much. And isn't it true that K2 converts to K1 and vice-versa? Also, I believe K is manufactured by bacteria in the gut. I don't want to take too much, but I want to ensure getting calcium to the bones/teeth, and especially to guard against osteopenia/osteoporosis (female mid-60s).

Frankdee20

(duplicate)

I’m currently using MK7 from Health Natura

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals