Standing Against the Mandate

Peatful

Also, what do you mean that judges won't "uphold" the Constitution? The Constitution protects your right to contract, and that's what these cases would be.... a contract dispute. Maybe you just don't understand which jurisdiction granted by the Constitution the courts are operating under........
Last year when I consulted a lawyer as I considered suing our public school district-
This is generally what he said to me.
An older established lawyer.

He possibly worded it that way to simplify it for me- which I appreciate because it got his point across- which I very much needed... to make my decision as how I wanted to use my time and fight and resources moving forward.

David PS

Is lawlessness (or at least lack of enforcement of the laws) coming to Chicago?
1658837674742.png

tankasnowgod

Last year when I consulted a lawyer as I considered suing our public school district-
This is generally what he said to me.
An older established lawyer.

He possibly worded it that way to simplify it for me- which I appreciate because it got his point across- which I very much needed... to make my decision as how I wanted to use my time and fight and resources moving forward.
Lawyers are licensed by the state. Public schools are run by the state. A conflict of interest?

Of course, even saying that, he probably did you a favor, whatever his wording. It you were planning to sue the school district over any sort of "Covid Restrictions," it would likely have been a long, drawn out, expensive process, probably not going in your favor, and even if it did, would likely be at a time when it wouldn't make a difference to you.

At the heart of it, public schools are a "benefit" offered by government, so if you are going to avail yourself of the "benefit," you sign up for the corresponding liabilities.

I still think putting a claim on a public officials bond is a better way to go.

There's a document you can find online called "The Secret Maritime Jurisdiction Exposed." At 45 pages, it gives a good overview of how the legal system operates today, and how it is technically in line with the Constitution, even though it doesn't seem so (and certainly isn't what was intended by the framers). Once I read that, and looked up some cases like "United States vs. One Solid Gold Object In The Shape of a Rooster," it finally made it "real" to me, even though I had heard about the way the courts operate for years.

Z

Zsazsa

David PS

David PS

tankasnowgod

Boy, talk about a total non-news story.

"The Biden administration is signaling it’s at least possible that the vaccine mandate for federal contractors is coming backat least for some contractors. "

Well, yeah. And it's at least possible that aliens land at the White House tomorrow. And it's at least possible that you could hit the Mega Millions jackpot 12 times in a row. And it's at least possible that this hologram similation we are in is shut down next week, and we find ourselves back in the waiting room.

David PS

Fauci's wife, Christine Grady, is a named author on this article. Just another coincidence.

Mossy

Fauci's wife, Christine Grady, is a named author on this article. Just another coincidence.
Just look at this opening paragraph. My manipulation meter is ringing so loudly it's about to break:

"The coronavirus pandemic continues to hinder the ability of businesses to operate at full capacity. Vaccination offers a path for employees to return to work, and for businesses to resume full capacity, while protecting themselves, their fellow workers, and customers. Many employers reluctant to mandate vaccination for their employees are considering other ways to increase employee vaccination rates. Because much has been written about the ethics of vaccine mandates, we examine a related and less discussed topic: the ethics of encouragement strategies aimed at overcoming vaccine reluctance (which can be due to resistance, hesitance, misinformation, or inertia) to facilitate voluntary employee vaccination. While employment-based vaccine encouragement may raise privacy and autonomy concerns, and though some employers might hesitate to encourage employees to get vaccinated, our analysis suggests ethically acceptable ways to inform, encourage, strongly encourage, incentivize, and even subtly pressure employees to get vaccinated."

haidut

Forum Supporter
even subtly pressure employees to get vaccinated."

That is harassment and intimidation in most US states, and possibly many other "developed" countries. If somebody used similar techniques to pressure another person into, say, having sex that would be a felony in most of the jurisdictions mentioned above. Except, even non-consensual sex probably carries less long-term health risks than these shots. So, this is basically intimidation/coercion to harm oneself, and that could be a 2nd degree murder charge (if the person dies due to the jab) in most of those jurisdictions. So, that subhuman garbage of an "ethicist" is basically grooming/educating serial killers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals