Standing Against the Mandate

Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/jelenadjokovic/status/1546243700040376321

00.64.jpg

David PS

David PS

Peatful

It sounds great, but there doesn't seem to be any accountablity for coercion. They are using coercion to protect the planet from the virus called the human race.
I agree.

Many judges are bought.
Won’t uphold the Constitution nor Nurmberg Code.

And please tell me he isn’t wearing a Freemason ring.
Im sure he’s not that dumb.

David PS

David PS

tankasnowgod

Many judges are bought.
Won’t uphold the Constitution nor Nurmberg Code.
The Nuremberg Code was never adopted by any country or state, so no judge would have any duty to "uphold" it. The Nuremberg Trials were the classic definition of a Kangaroo Court that obviously didn't give any German a fair trial (as witnessed by the insane conviction of Rudolph Hess for trying to broker a peace agreement with England), so I don't know why you would even want to bring that up. Besides, there is no reason to bring up Nuremberg in the first place, as the idea of informed consent is actually a maxim of law. It was not invented in the 1940s.

Also, what do you mean that judges won't "uphold" the Constitution? The Constitution protects your right to contract, and that's what these cases would be.... a contract dispute. Maybe you just don't understand which jurisdiction granted by the Constitution the courts are operating under........

Lollipop2

The Constitution protects your right to contract, and that's what these cases would be.... a contract dispute. Maybe you just don't understand which jurisdiction granted by the Constitution the courts are operating under........
I think this is true for many people. It was for me until I actually read your responses and started researching and learning. I do thank you for this education. It is sooooo important for all people living in America to learn this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals