Standing Against the Mandate

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That is harassment and intimidation in most US states, and possibly many other "developed" countries. If somebody used similar techniques to pressure another person into, say, having sex that would be a felony in most of the jurisdictions mentioned above. Except, even non-consensual sex probably carries less long-term health risks than these shots. So, this is basically intimidation/coercion to harm oneself, and that could be a 2nd degree murder charge (if the person dies due to the jab) in most of those jurisdictions. So, that subhuman garbage of an "ethicist" is basically grooming/educating serial killers.
100%!!!

David PS

That is harassment and intimidation in most US states, and possibly many other "developed" countries. If somebody used similar techniques to pressure another person into, say, having sex that would be a felony in most of the jurisdictions mentioned above. Except, even non-consensual sex probably carries less long-term health risks than these shots. So, this is basically intimidation/coercion to harm oneself, and that could be a 2nd degree murder charge (if the person dies due to the jab) in most of those jurisdictions. So, that subhuman garbage of an "ethicist" is basically grooming/educating serial killers.
This document was published in March of 2022. It may be been published in anticipation of federal lawsuits. Three of the four authors are employed by the Bioethics Department of the NIH. As a stand-alone document it is egregious. However, coupled with a Federal Emergency Declaration it provides a rational for why the government did what it did.

The Emergency Declaration(s) are only temporary. They need to be renewed after 90 days. Trump kept renewing it and Biden has done the same. I do not anticipate that the continuous string of declarations will stop anytime soon. Covid is endemic. I would not be surprised if the declarations continue for as long as China has its zero covid policy.

Mossy

I couldn't agree more. There is so much wrong going on it's hard to know where to begin. In my original post I wanted to break it all down with lawyerly argument, but I had to give it up—for I'm no lawyer. It's clearly manipulation and all those those things you mention; and of course, ironically, about as unethical as you can get.

That is a eye opening angle. Wow!

Mossy

Good for her. It's just absolutely mind-boggling that in a "free" Western country like Canada her accusers were blacked out during the Zoom "trial".

David PS

David PS

Madness. "Well, the crime is done and over with, so, you know, it's moot now". (My paraphrase.)
Yes, I agree with that it madness and with your paraphrase. It is moot until the next round of mandates. The court refused to consider whether the negative consequences of the travel vaccine mandates for covid could be a precedent to stop future travel mandates.

P

Peatness

I know. This was great to see. I haven't been on a tube train for a long time now. I'm pleased to see not many people are wearing masks.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you for reading! I also found it powerful and inspiring @Blossom
I tell everyone when the subject comes up what happened to us due to the vax. I don’t care who thinks I’m crazy because people need to know.

Lollipop2

I tell everyone when the subject comes up what happened to us due to the vax. I don’t care who thinks I’m crazy because people need to know.
Thank you and bless you - this helps people wake up - when enough awaken it is certain failure for darkness/satanic forces.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you and bless you - this helps people wake up - when enough awaken it is certain failure for darkness/satanic forces.
Thank you. I told my own family doctor I suspected shedding. He thought my low blood pressure and dysautonomia issues were from me getting the vax until I informed I didn’t get it but my husband did and that’s when the issues started. Surprisingly he didn’t poo poo my opinion. I also told an unvaccinated medical coworker and she had never heard of shedding. I’ve told neighbors, bosses and other coworkers. I just wish I could reach more people!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals