I’m In UK Mood Today

XPlus

I’m in UK mood today, so bring me a Brexit. Frame my last post and wall-fix it.
I usually try to avoid spending time on non-constructive matters but XPlus doesn’t post on bad forums and I’d like to emphasise my support for this forum.

@narouz, @cantstoppeating, @Sea, VoS and a bunch more banned and non-banned ex-members – I loved you all being around here. You wrote thoughtful, interesting and informative posts, but since you guys always called for this this forum to be run like a public enterprise, allow me to publish some unaudited criticism. You guys have been unorthodoxly inflammatory.

I understand we all have times when a flood of ego can threaten to flush our faces down the drains. I get that sometimes, too, but it usually explodes on Wetside PUFAs and his Australian spin off (forgot his name but contrary to popular evidence, I love Aussies) – and I’m genuinely sorry for that.

We can all spend days picking on each other, like Cantstoppeating is doing on the other forum. I really like the way he expresses himself. Very intelligent being but I’m afraid now he’s off, feeding the wrong wolf.

Also, we can all be sensitive to “information-asymmetry”, like Sea, but AFAIK Charlie never stopped direct queries to his PM inbox.

Please, all, remember that many of us found Peat because of people, who we might disagree with on several topics. It’s not the proper way to thank someone to talk bad about them (i.e. Danny Roddy).

Many of us here come to the forum, because we needed someone to simplify Ray’s work, to share their experience and help us through our problems.
Charlie stood there, over the past few years and put thousands of manpower hours and hard earned money to provide us with free platform that is an invaluable hub of information - his expense, our gain.
It’s not the proper way to thank him. Even those long banned members should thank him, because, although they’re not clearly present here, they quickly started to show up on the other forum.

I know he can be over-protective of the forum. It’s his forum, in the first place, and he should be.

Someone said here “I appreciate that this forum doesn’t look like the comments section in a Youtube channel”. I exactly appreciate this, because whenever I try to get people’s perspective on Rick James’s “Freak” all I get is junk like “who’s watching this in 2016” and “Like if your dog has colon cancer”– and I’m quite the guy who likes reading the comment sections for the video that I watch.

@Charlie, @tara, @Blossom, @Giraffe, @burtlancast and all the ex-mods thank you all for the wonderful job making this place well-kept.

If you’re from a religious background, then mind the light BDSM and reconcile with your teachings before treating others. If you’re not from a religious background, then remember why you ran away from religion in the first place.
If you can’t find a moral code of conduct, and have already made your decision to leave the forum, give me a call before your last hurrah.

Yours insanely,
X

Last edited:
58052957.jpg

OP
XPlus

XPlus

paymanz

Well said ,this forum is very very useful.it helped me a lot.

Thank you charlie and moderators team for this place.

sweetpeat

Who's reading this in 2016?
HA! Couldn't resist...
Great post, great sentiment