Standing Against the Mandate

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well the law is the law and the RE is still good law and i believe honored in your state so you should have been entitled regardless. This is why i Stated in this thread that anyone facing this situation is welcome to contact me as ive been getting people exemptions for many years. NY is an oddity but everywhere else they should be honored.
That’s wonderful!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you Jesus! I was on edge reading this Blossom. Just keep doing what you know is right, cause you are setting a good example for us all. Bless you girl!
Thank you friend!

Lollipop2

I really thought today was the day I was going to be forced to stand against the mandate yet again. I decided to ride it out to the bitter end and probably walk out if they decided to come at me with a syringe. I had called my family doc last week to try to get a medical exemption for my new (old) job and he said I didn’t qualify and recommended I go ahead and get it. He saw me during the summer when I was having low blood pressure about the same time my husband was vaxxed and prescribed a very toxic medication to raise my bp. The medicine is contraindicated with some vaccines so I thought I had an out even though I don’t actually take the medicine. When I got to my appointment today and the nurse asked for my vaccine records I explained why I didn’t have any and she said “well in that case just take a religious exemption.” She literally just handed me the paperwork!!! She said she refuses to force anyone to take it or take any boosters herself because her arm where she got injected has never been the same. I’m so grateful beyond words.
Whew 😅 I am also grateful for her!!!

StrongMom

I really thought today was the day I was going to be forced to stand against the mandate yet again. I decided to ride it out to the bitter end and probably walk out if they decided to come at me with a syringe. I had called my family doc last week to try to get a medical exemption for my new (old) job and he said I didn’t qualify and recommended I go ahead and get it. He saw me during the summer when I was having low blood pressure about the same time my husband was vaxxed and prescribed a very toxic medication to raise my bp. The medicine is contraindicated with some vaccines so I thought I had an out even though I don’t actually take the medicine. When I got to my appointment today and the nurse asked for my vaccine records I explained why I didn’t have any and she said “well in that case just take a religious exemption.” She literally just handed me the paperwork!!! She said she refuses to force anyone to take it or take any boosters herself because her arm where she got injected has never been the same. I’m so grateful beyond words.
Great news.
We need a like button.

LadyRae

My kids and I have the religious exemption here in Washington State.... Good for you!

Old Irenaeus

I can't believe people are still being threatened to take the vaccine in February 2023!

Psalm 91:3 "He will rescue you from the fowler’s snare…"

LadyRae

I can't believe people are still being threatened to take the vaccine in February 2023!

Beautiful verse.... Last year we had to jump through complex testing hoops to fly to Hawaii. This year, nothing.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Thank you for the beautiful reminder.

Advocate2021

From my signature thread but thought maybe there would be interest here:

Update: Funding has trickled in and is nowhere near what we need to file against Gilead. I just finished the complaint- no doubt we will tweak and edit until it is ironclad; but we are basically ready to file. We have been talking to potential donors. We are going against BIg Pharma which has infinite financial resources; so we must have solid funding as will need it to litigate against the GIANT. Right now all we have is a sling shot which could work if GOD makes it a magic sling shot that can kill a Giant lol. All resources and suggestions to which any one here may be privy are greatly appreciated and thank you to all here who have supported this advocacy effort with donations and bracelet purchases thus far. Help us get Big Pharma!!!!!!!!

Advocate2021

I’ll be praying for your efforts.
Thank you - specifically please pray for resource. We have a kick **** legal team including Reiner Fuellmich and a brilliant case and strategy that has been more than a year in the making. My team has put in countless hours for this and ive spent many hours listening to grieving families and i sympathize but we have explained all along that we need money to be blunt. so this is the only limiting factor at the moment- we have everything else in place and a great shot at success. We need human generosity to kick in. We have a plethora of people who want justice but very few willing to help us make it happen unfortunately.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you - specifically please pray for resource. We have a kick **** legal team including Reiner Fuellmich and a brilliant case and strategy that has been more than a year in the making. My team has put in countless hours for this and ive spent many hours listening to grieving families and i sympathize but we have explained all along that we need money to be blunt. so this is the only limiting factor at the moment- we have everything else in place and a great shot at success. We need human generosity to kick in. We have a plethora of people who want justice but very few willing to help us make it happen unfortunately.
Will do! I’m so sorry to hear it’s been such a struggle but don’t give up. I just had a miracle yesterday.
We should be back in the black again soon from this nightmare and able to contribute. I do suspect the people who would be the most supportive of this cause are the very same people whose jobs/finances/ability to earn a decent living has been hurt unfortunately.

Advocate2021

Will do! I’m so sorry to hear it’s been such a struggle but don’t give up. I just had a miracle yesterday.
We should be back in the black again soon from this nightmare and able to contribute. I do suspect the people who would be the most supportive of this cause are the very same people whose jobs/finances/ability to earn a decent living has been hurt unfortunately.
Thanks. What we really need is a large donor- more asking for any leads for one anyone may have. We have a few candidates. one or a few larger donors would go a long way. so asking about that more that for individual donations although those are welcome as well. And I am happy your situation resolved but I must say as an attorney who has been using the law quite successfully for people these last years, it pains me a bit for you to view your legal right to an RE as a "miracle". It really isnt - its blackletter law is all it is. Unfortunately under the current indoctrination, it is irrelevant as the medical facilities merely refute by stating they cannot offer any accommodation without undue hardship because of the deadly virus and it would be too much of a risk to have healthcare workers interact intimately with the public and thats enough for a court. RE is just an ancillary issue. The core issue is the fear and indoctrination that has poisoned the bulk of humanity. Until that it is eradicated, Im afraid this wont change despite the constitution of this country. this is why our case is so crucial because it could actually tear apart the narrative because we have taken great care to get around the Prep act etc. We have a real shot with this.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
it pains me a bit for you to view your legal right to an RE as a "miracle". It really isnt - its blackletter law is all it is. Unfortunately under the current indoctrination, it is irrelevant as the medical facilities
Yes, it just feels that way because of the current climate but it was definitely an answered prayer. It seems the law has been largely ignored from my perspective and people have been coerced, pressured and harassed into taking the vax.
I worked for the same company for 10 years before covid and I’m now going back there after having 7 different jobs (some at 1/3 pay) over the last 2.5 years. It’s been truly exhausting and all to avoid being forced to take a shot. I suspect that had I not worked for the company before it wouldn’t have gone so well. I think they were willing to bend because they know my capabilities and it’s hard to find decent staff right now. It’s definitely a struggle to go against the narrative. I for one am really grateful for all you are doing.

Regina

Yes, it just feels that way because of the current climate but it was definitely an answered prayer. It seems the law has been largely ignored from my perspective and people have been coerced, pressured and harassed into taking the vax.
I worked for the same company for 10 years before covid and I’m now going back there after having 7 different jobs (some at 1/3 pay) over the last 2.5 years. It’s been truly exhausting and all to avoid being forced to take a shot. I suspect that had I not worked for the company before it wouldn’t have gone so well. I think they were willing to bend because they know my capabilities and it’s hard to find decent staff right now. It’s definitely a struggle to go against the narrative. I for one am really grateful for all you are doing.
Phew :muscle:

Advocate2021

Thank you so much Blossom! And you are quite the warrior Goddess yourself and thank you for doing all that you are. And yes, under the current climate, it is unusual that you are able to work as a medical professional. As I explained, the issue is not really the RE but the narrative and medical facilities are generally able to argue that there is no accommodation in many states notwithstanding valid exemptions. so net result is the same. Although i am happy that i helped many with these bandaids, the true remedy is a collapse of the narrative and that is why this case against Gilead could be a game changer and it will go forth no worries but thank you for the prayers. ❤️❤️

Peatress

This is great to see. Apparently the movement is growing

Students Against Mandates - #SolutionsWatch​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1uqqTcxg7lSS/

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: Students Against Mandates - #SolutionsWatch - The Corbett Report
Leigh Vossen and Sheldon Munroe of Students Against Mandates join us today to discuss their organization, how and why it was formed, and how it is working to lift the mandates and restrictions on students across Canada and to make sure that those mandates are never imposed again.