Sniffing B Vitamins Works

Lucenzo01

Hi Peatarians, just checking in to tell you about my last experiment. I bought some time ago some b1, b2 and biotin trying to make my own energyn without b6. I tried to take them orañly with awful results. So I let the powders apart and forget about them. Last night I was reading some threads about the benefits of those vitamins and wanted to tried topical but I hadn't any alcohol at home at that moment so I said **** it and made a line with them. So far so good, I needed only 6 hours today to feel fully rested when normally I need 10-12. I felt like I have take a weight from me...hard to describe. My mind is way more clear and I function better overall. I never got those results from oral administration.

And that it's all for now. I will update the posts with any news. Have a good day, Peatarians.

Makrosky

Hi Peatarians, just checking in to tell you about my last experiment. I bought some time ago some b1, b2 and biotin trying to make my own energyn without b6. I tried to take them orañly with awful results. So I let the powders apart and forget about them. Last night I was reading some threads about the benefits of those vitamins and wanted to tried topical but I hadn't any alcohol at home at that moment so I said **** it and made a line with them. So far so good, I needed only 6 hours today to feel fully rested when normally I need 10-12. I felt like I have take a weight from me...hard to describe. My mind is way more clear and I function better overall. I never got those results from oral administration.

And that it's all for now. I will update the posts with any news. Have a good day, Peatarians.
hahahaah thanks for sharing this. I also snort pregnenolone with very good results.

What vitamins did you exactly snorted ? b1, b2 and b7 ? How much ?

OP
L

Lucenzo01

hahahaah thanks for sharing this. I also snort pregnenolone with very good results.

What vitamins did you exactly snorted ? b1, b2 and b7 ? How much ?

Yeah, it was those.
I don't know how much exactly, 80 mg of b1, 80 mg of b2 and 5 mg of biotin approx.

TubZy

Anything snorted will enter the brain quicker and better, I think this was proven during the pregnenolone studies like @Makrosky said

If you put topical energin on your forehead you will notice a much better nootropic type effect too

J

james2388

Doesn't seem worth it if there is a potential to destroy your nasal passages. B vitamins are not cocaine.

The intended usage is oral, vitamins will have the best safety profile if taken that way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals