B vitamins dosage

leeteeh

I’ve had a b vitamin complex laying around for about a year. Purchase to test out and see if it had any benefits, it’s pure encapsulation b complex plus, here are the types a and dosage:
1 capsule =
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI) - 100 mg
Vitamin B2 (as 60% riboflavin 5'-phosphate [activated B2 and riboflavin) - 12.7mg
Vitamin B3 Niacin (as niacinamide and 8%
inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush) - 108 mg NE
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid
(as calcium pantothenate) - 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI and 40% pyridoxal 5'-phosphate activated B6) - 16.7mg
Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate,L-5-MTHF) -400 ug
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 400ug
Biotin (as d-biotin) - 400 ug

I’ve only used it a few times, I’d take 1 capsules a day for a 3/5 days in a row and it has been months apart. I’ve just taken 1 capsule after 2 hours notice a sense of irritability, not mentally anxiety or panicky but definitely almost physically agitated. I’m not sure if this could be the increase energy or the high b6 cause the irritation. It may be why I never took it consistently or more than 3/5 days. It’s not a bad feeling although things are annoying me very easily but if I had some physical to do it would definitely be put to use, but for mentally focusing or relaxing it’s almost too much of an irritated feeling, like a lot of thoughts passing fast (again not anxiety, there no worrying thoughts or panic at all I’m actual pretty calm logically thinking it seems but with faster and more thoughts, almost too many haha) and physically don’t want to sit still.
Any thought if this would be a case of b6 causing a irritated response or maybe it’s a boost in energy that needs to be used?
Any thoughts on the dosage and forms of each nutrient from people who know better, thanks.

Veritas IV

It may be the B5, check out this post, and then this one in the same thread.

About a month ago, and coincidentally just an hour or two prior to reading those posts, i had opened my new B5 bottle and taken my first pill. A short time later i began feeling agitated for no apparent reason and never made the connection till i had read that thread. I haven't taken another one since but may eventually try a 1/4 dose to test.

OP
L

leeteeh

It may be the B5, check out this post, and then this one in the same thread.

About a month ago, and coincidentally just an hour or two prior to reading those posts, i had opened my new B5 bottle and taken my first pill. A short time later i began feeling agitated for no apparent reason and never made the connection till i had read that thread. I haven't taken another one since but may eventually try a 1/4 dose to test.
Thanks, I’d never heard of b5 chasing any of these issues so that’s news to me. Definitely could be the issue. Although I took another capsules this evening and didn’t have the many passing thoughts and agitation but that could be because I was busy doing things for a few hours after so I put the extra energy or "agitation" to good use. I’m still not sure if it in agitation or just increase energy and without using the energy and just being sat down it’s feels like agitation just as using a stimulant might feel when doing nothing. I’m going to have a day off and then try it again for 3/5 days everyday and see if it’s an issue or if it’s useful.

OP
L

leeteeh

Is it a commen thing to take b's seperatively ?
I think so,
I’ve taken b6 and b12 separately many years ago, more recently taken b1 and would take b2 and b3 separately although I haven’t yet tried them.

OP
L

leeteeh

It's more likely to come from B1 and B5 than B6.
I’ve taken 100-200mg doses of b1 before in the same form as what’s in this complex and not had the same result, it may be the b5.

Ahmed ELH

I’ve taken 100-200mg doses of b1 before in the same form as what’s in this complex and not had the same result, it may be the b5.
Then it's probably the B5 since it's used by the body to manufacture cortisol and epinephrine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals