What B Vitamin Supplements Does Peat Endorse?

dookie

Do you take magnesium with B1? I heard B1 can use up magnesium but I am not sure. What other symptoms do you experience from B1?

Emotionality, brain fog, depression, fatigue, muscle spasms. Yes I have taken B1 with Magnesium. There are far too many interactions between nutrients to know what is going on. The safest thing is to avoid vitamin or mineral supplements.

chrismeyers

Like the guy said above, any large peat emphasis on milk will provide all of the B vitamins in excess. You dont need a supplement at all. And pasteurization does not kill the B vitamins. There was a great study that showed the vitamin levels of both, and there is a minor drop off at most when pasteurised .

tara

I think Peat has said that manufactured B2 is can be allergenic for some people.

Kray

I also happen to react to most of B complex vitamins, but found one from Thorne Research 'Stress B-Complex' that i like. From others i had a really strong phlegm reaction and couldn't figure out the reason for almost 1.5 years due delayed(2-3 days) allergy type response. Thorne also have pure niacinamide without any additives.
@ linkslater I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but are you still taking The Thorne Stress-B? I have been pretty happy with their Basic-B formula, taking it for close to a year now, but might try the Stress-B. Any feedback appreciated- dosage, frequency, etc. Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals