How To Best Obtain Fat-Soluble Vitamins

Dissonance

So, I consume eggs daily, fried up in grass-fed butter or ghee. I know eggs contain PUFA, but they’re one of the easiest proteins for me to digest and I’d be seriously missing out on nutrients if I cut them out. What I’m wondering is what is best to eat them with. I want to ensure that I’m absorbing all the fat-soluble vitamins I need, as this is a majority of my daily fat consumption. I have gallbladder issues, which I believe to be due to weak thyroid (also a keto past of eating wayyyy too much fat). When I drink milk I get stabbing pain in my gallbladder ...... so, as far as dairy goes, I stick to skim milk or hard cheeses that digest slow enough they cause me no pain. Butter, as long as it’s in conjunction with some carbs, doesn’t cause issues. If I consume my eggs with a large amount of sucrose (primarily fruit/fruit juice), will that inhibit the absorption of fat and, thus, fat-soluble vitamins? Is a slight inhibition of absorbtion worth it in the name of keeping my blood sugar stable?

Tldr: is it best to eat fats on their own, to boost vitamin absorbtion, or does sugar not have a notable effect on that?