Seed oil / PUFAs on skin - possible remedies? + experience/remedy regarding stretch marks

Juri

Hey guys and girls,

before coming to know Peat, i used to apply quite a large amount of black seed oil (60% PUFA) on my arms, specifically my triceps. I got baited into the "omega 6 is healthy for hair growth" scam. I applied it every two or three days or so, and probably 400-500ml over the course of just a few months. This has caused my skin to get pretty messed up in that area and also adjacent areas, all sorts of acne and shedding, my dermatologist back then compared it to high estrogen symptoms, which didn't make sense to me at the time, but after reading Peat, the connection to PUFA became apparent to me.

I assume my body's natural way of disposing of them is to let them leave via the skin, but this process seems slow, as even after over a good 8 months of cold turkey PUFA avoidance, it still regularly breaks out. I have ordered Saturee's oil cleanser, but the nefarious gangsters known as German customs are still holding on to it over a month later. That's why my question to you guys is:

Do you have any strategies to remove PUFA from the skin?

Displacing them with coconut oil comes to mind, but that also contains 1% to 1.5% PUFA, which im worried about accumulating, since my relatively large muscles will probably just burn the SFA for energy, as Peat talks about. This is causing me considerable stress, if im being honest.

On the topic of skin health, I also wanted to mention that if it weren't for egg yolks, oysters and olive oil, my arms would be undescribably ugly due to stretch marks acquired during initial muscle growth. However, after applying egg yolk (topically, dried with red light) + oysters (eaten) and just a tiny bit of good olive oil, massaged in over 10-20 minutes, they have almost completely disappeared. What experiences do you guys have with stretch marks, and what has helped you get rid of them?

OP
Juri

Juri

I'm also interested to know more about effects of topical Castor Oil.
well, it's mostly mono- and polyunsaturated, so I wouldn't put it on my skin. I have had very bad experiences with black seed oil, which has a similar composition. The best thing for your skin in terms of oils seems to be coconut oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals