Acne has been at its worst

ursidae

It’s almost like this diet is designed to produce the maximum amount of acne in anyone that is prone

Nomane Euger

It’s almost like this diet is designed to produce the maximum amount of acne in anyone that is prone
hi ursidae,any not well ripe fruits give me histamins reactions and dreadfull acné,very ripe fruits dont

Having wrestled with acne on and off since i was first diagnosed with depression and put on SSRI's i don't think food is much a mediator as people make out once it has become a thing for you. Sure, some can cause inflammatory responses and what not, but no subtraction or addition of foods ever since getting acne ever helped me get rid of it 100%.i got rid of mine from being aware of "TEWL", as getting acne and being put on stupid doctor and sadly dermatologist recommended actives and creams, TEWL is sure to follow eventually, and maintaining a good, but minimal skincare regimen. I honestly never had a skincare regimen before getting acne and an impaired moisture barrier, not something i ever saw myself getting into(i didn't even moisturise)but its a necessary "evil"once you are afflicted by it.

I had fungal acne as well after not having acne for all of my teens and childhood, but managed to get rid of it with a bit of experimentation.

Here is what worked for me anyways...very thin layers of Vaseline as an occlusive, Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotics(it's in nutritional yeast but eating nutritional yeast never gave me the benefits of supplementing with the strain directly)exfoliating a couple times of week with a high molecular weight exfoliator like mandelic acid and PHA's like lactobionic acid and gluconolactone(i found salycylic acid and beta hydroxy acid to just pour fuel on the fire), and using an acidic PH facial wash daily (La Roche Posay Toleriane for example)

Things you shouldn't do. Do not physically exfoliate with a microdermabrasion cloth, flannel, brush etc, do not use anything basic on your face in terms of PH e.g baking soda, soap, etc. Do not use too hot or cold water. especially if you have acne do not use any kind of extract from plants, flowers, fruit as the potential for a reaction is huge. My biggest aggravation for my acne is when i used an exfoliator that was loaded with fruit and plant based extracts which is often from the methods and chemicals used to extract the component of the plant and or fruit and not necessarily linked to plant sterols, or fruit fibres

Looking at your pictures though, i would hardly call that acne. There's no redness or unevenness in the texture of the skin and the ones on your back could simply be a reaction from surfacants in a washing up powder(they look like the same ones i got when i used to use biological detergents)or even shower gel, and shampoo. they definitely do not look like the kind of blemishes you get from an inflammatory reaction from food as they often end up around the chin, under it, and the forehead and are often red and inflamed e.g like the ones i get from eating foods fried in vegetable oils, and coconut oil when i ingest too much from one meal

OP
A

Ashley_R

Hi! Have you been able to figure out what was causing your acne? I'm having the same issue. I started peating a couple week ago and began breaking out. I was also keto/carnivore before and had much clearer skin.
Hello a lot has changed I will create a new thread soon with updates and such :)

Osukhan

looking forward to your update
I struggled with acne for years as a kid, unfortunately led to the use of Acutane...but it worked...
I wish I could go back to those days with what I know now to really see what may have caused it... I vividly remember having perfect skin and then getting sick with something and had uncontrollable acne for years to come...

Vinny

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals