Dry Skin Desperate Help. Coconut Oil Query Etc

Gametime

Hi guys.

Sorry for this not particulary nice sounding question but I have to ask. I have extremely dry skin ATM all over my body, extremely dry..and in particular all areas of the genital including the penis head/penis skin/foreskin/scrotum skin etc.. I've been leaving it for a while now but I really can't go on anymore with it so I need a remedy..

I was thinking refined organic coconut oil.. would coconut oil be safe to apply to penis head/penis foreskin/scrotum skin etc?

or any other safe alternatives to coconut oil to apply to all areas of the genital?

I am adjusting everything ATM to solve this problem at the deeper level but in the mean time I need to remedy this ASAP!) or if any body has any dietary/supplementary recommendations for dry skin I would be extremely grateful because not much is working for me.

Thanks guys. This would be EXTREMLY helpful :)

A. squamosa

In your position, and knowing nothing about your skin or body or anything - I would try coconut oil, shea butter, and squalane oil. The last one is the most expensive, but the brand The Ordinary do a pretty cheap one. You could even blend them together and make your own moisturiser. I've seen that other people on the forum have said they buy plain glycerin - in my experience glycerin is an effective moisture holder for the skin (so is honey, if you don't mind being sticky)

Lurker

Some folks on the forum were talking about beef tallow as a skin lotion being vastly superior to coconut oil. You might do a search for details...

But you should look at other factors like gut health, zinc status, etc to get to the root cause.

OP
G

Gametime

Some folks on the forum were talking about beef tallow as a skin lotion being vastly superior to coconut oil. You might do a search for details...

But you should look at other factors like gut health, zinc status, etc to get to the root cause.
I'll take a look into that after a go at coconut oil.. Would you say it's safe to put coconut oil on all over the body and just leave it soak into the skin for a few days without showering/bathing at all to properly moisturise the skin? (As my skin is so dry ATM I may go up to 7 days without washing properly (apart from the crucial areas) to keep my natural oils going.. would this be okay? No detrimental effects or the coconut oil absorbing into the skin. Blood stream etc??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals