Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

tanya48

Yeah you don't want to rile those little monsters up. I have had the same happen puting on a bandage with manuka and baking soda too, getting that same angry reaction. Applying a little MCT while letting it still breath seems to be a slow death without a fight.
Sounds good to me. I'm always for the most gentle and non-invasive treatment, for any ailment, that I can find. The less further stress on the body while healing, the better. Off course, this isn't always possible, and more aggressive treatments are sometimes necessary.

tanya48

With warts applying clear nail polish to choke them out doesn't cause that angry reaction. I wonder how mct will work on warts hmmmm...
Clear nail polish?? OMG! I think I'd rather try castor oil to choke them. I have some very stubborn cauliflower warts I'd love to get rid of.

tanya48

So this is an interesting iodine testimonial from another forum. Dr Simoncini believes cancer is a fungus (makes sense why iodine would be very helpful):

Hello, friends! Please excuse me for bad English! I hope you will understand me.
I am from Bulgaria and I write you a translator.
I want to thank you for this forum, which greatly helped my mother get well!
A year ago, doctors diagnosed with malignant melanoma of my mother. She had a large dark spot on the face. This stain was injured in the middle. They formed a wound that was great. Then there is formed something like a volcano with a wound on the top.
Doctors from two laboratories have studied biopsy. Proved to be malignant melanoma diagnosis.
Doctors wanted to cut out half the face of my mother.
I found information about the treatment of Dr. Simoncini.
We started treating my mother with Lugol. That lasted about three months.
During this time we read the your advice. They gave us strength us to continue with treatment.
Now my mother was healed and her skin is clear.
We thank you! We wish success to all who are receiving. Do not give up. There cancer treatment.
We thank Dr. Simoncini! God bless you!

tanya48

PS...from the same poster....
I forgot to write something more important.
My mother used another therapy, parallel treatment with iodine. This is the treatment of Nikolai Shevchenko. Here is a link to his method: http://cancer-bg.blogspot.com/. This is described by a Bulgarian father. This is Father John Vasilevski. You can use online translator.
Besides, my mother used sometimes hydrogen peroxide. With hydrogen peroxide it flush the wound.
I hope that this will be useful to people who are being treated.
God help you, friends!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
So this is an interesting iodine testimonial from another forum. Dr Simoncini believes cancer is a fungus (makes sense why iodine would be very helpful):

Hello, friends! Please excuse me for bad English! I hope you will understand me.
I am from Bulgaria and I write you a translator.
I want to thank you for this forum, which greatly helped my mother get well!
A year ago, doctors diagnosed with malignant melanoma of my mother. She had a large dark spot on the face. This stain was injured in the middle. They formed a wound that was great. Then there is formed something like a volcano with a wound on the top.
Doctors from two laboratories have studied biopsy. Proved to be malignant melanoma diagnosis.
Doctors wanted to cut out half the face of my mother.
I found information about the treatment of Dr. Simoncini.
We started treating my mother with Lugol. That lasted about three months.
During this time we read the your advice. They gave us strength us to continue with treatment.
Now my mother was healed and her skin is clear.
We thank you! We wish success to all who are receiving. Do not give up. There cancer treatment.
We thank Dr. Simoncini! God bless you!
Thanks for this info! Our bag of tricks is growing!

Ben.

Hey rinse,

You mentioned the mct oil in the mole removal thread, i am surprised it works so well for you. Maybe it depends on the skin issue/spot and the reason for its origin?

I used the mct oil for 4 days on all moles but other than the skin feeling a little bit better i didn't notice much. I just have a hard time being consistent with so that might be the problem.

I tried lugols 5% on a mole and it got rid of it but i have a wound there now that takes very long to heal and it looks like a scar will remain there. I have to admit my general wound regeneration is bad due to my health issues so this might play a role or ... i did it wrong ... idk

I'll try the mct more consistently and will report back if i get results from it within the next weeks/month on my scars/moles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals