Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow, Rinse! Inspires me to experiment myself with MCT-based products on skin growths that I have!
I will start with the ugliest, I suppose, hoping the results will be most noticeable, and I can reach it OK too. If there is any differences/progress, I will post here.

N.B. I've tried a black salve on it already for a week but didn't help. Maybe the product was junk, however.
I am sure I speak for all of us that we will be excited to see your progress! Be sure and take before pictures. Do not put a bandaid or cover it up, as I have said earlier in this post. Let it breathe.

Lejeboca

I am sure I speak for all of us that we will be excited to see your progress! Be sure and take before pictures. Do not put a bandaid or cover it up, as I have said earlier in this post. Let it breathe.
Done all of this already (1st application) + 'before' pic, which is a bit crummy since the thing is on the back of my shoulder.

Thanks for the point to a post on black salve. Yeah, I ditched it in a week at that time. No more!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Done all of this already (1st application) + 'before' pic, which is a bit crummy since the thing is on the back of my shoulder.

Thanks for the point to a post on black salve. Yeah, I ditched it in a week at that time. No more!
Whew! I got in a bit of a panic for you!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow, thanks for this. I'll have to try MCT oil on some spots I have that have been troubling me. I've already tried emu oil, olive oil, manuka honey, iodine, etc... They are stubborn buggers.
Woo hoo check it out! Mine is almost gone!

Attachments

• 20210526_154725.jpg
    20210526_154725.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 92

sweetpeat

Do not put a bandaid or cover it up, as I have said earlier in this post. Let it breathe.
How long do you let it "breathe"? Like if it's in a place covered by clothing. Do you wait a certain amount of time before getting dressed?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How long do you let it "breathe"? Like if it's in a place covered by clothing. Do you wait a certain amount of time before getting dressed?
If that is your case I would just put it on at bedtime and wear loose cotton. Just don't seal it up with a bandage or have tight polyester type fabric against it. The chemicals in those fabrics create sweat and grow more weirdos :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have dry skin. Some places have eczema. How about mct oil moisturizer
I don't know about mct on eczema. It is pretty harsh stuff. My son battled it for many years and has found hot showers and baths and sweating to exacerbate it. So ALWAYS finish of bathing with and ice cold rince and ONLY cotton clothing against it. The only topical that seemed to help my sons had manuka honey in it, and trust me he tried everything including dermatologists.

Motif

Wow, Rinse! Inspires me to experiment myself with MCT-based products on skin growths that I have!
I will start with the ugliest, I suppose, hoping the results will be most noticeable, and I can reach it OK too. If there is any differences/progress, I will post here.

N.B. I've tried a black salve on it already for a week but didn't help. Maybe the product was junk, however.
Did it work for you ?

Motif

Hey rinse,

You mentioned the mct oil in the mole removal thread, i am surprised it works so well for you. Maybe it depends on the skin issue/spot and the reason for its origin?

I used the mct oil for 4 days on all moles but other than the skin feeling a little bit better i didn't notice much. I just have a hard time being consistent with so that might be the problem.

I tried lugols 5% on a mole and it got rid of it but i have a wound there now that takes very long to heal and it looks like a scar will remain there. I have to admit my general wound regeneration is bad due to my health issues so this might play a role or ... i did it wrong ... idk

I'll try the mct more consistently and will report back if i get results from it within the next weeks/month on my scars/moles.

how did this continue ? And how long did you apply the iodine?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Hey rinse,

You mentioned the mct oil in the mole removal thread, i am surprised it works so well for you. Maybe it depends on the skin issue/spot and the reason for its origin?

I used the mct oil for 4 days on all moles but other than the skin feeling a little bit better i didn't notice much. I just have a hard time being consistent with so that might be the problem.

I tried lugols 5% on a mole and it got rid of it but i have a wound there now that takes very long to heal and it looks like a scar will remain there. I have to admit my general wound regeneration is bad due to my health issues so this might play a role or ... i did it wrong ... idk

I'll try the mct more consistently and will report back if i get results from it within the next weeks/month on my scars/moles.
Oh gosh Ben you wouldn't notice anything that quick! A month is more of what you are looking at, minimum. It will depend on how big it is. The last one I posted the before and after picture on, earlier this week, took a couple of months once I started doing it daily. I was dabbling too much with it the month before that.

sweetpeat

Let us know how it goes sweetpeat!
I'm sorry to report that this has not worked for me. I tried it for four weeks on various types of skin growths - moles, skin tags, and other skin-colored bumps that I'm not sure what to call. I applied twice a day most days but sometimes only once which is why I gave it four weeks. Maybe my MCT oil is not genuine or of good quality? I used this: Amazon product ASIN B07SPFX1TZView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SPFX1TZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I'm sorry to report that this has not worked for me. I tried it for four weeks on various types of skin growths - moles, skin tags, and other skin-colored bumps that I'm not sure what to call. I applied twice a day most days but sometimes only once which is why I gave it four weeks. Maybe my MCT oil is not genuine or of good quality? I used this: Amazon product ASIN B07SPFX1TZView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SPFX1TZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Four weeks is not enough time. The one on my face took 9 months (with regular coconut oil), and the two on my back were 2 to 3 months. Keep at it and maybe switch brands. I have removed three of them and my husband has removed two with the MCT you definetly need to give it more time. I have been working on this little brown one for a couple of months now and it is only just starting to dry out. The redder one is a mole I have had since I was in elementary school and it seems to look a bit shriveled. I have a few others I am working on. Keep it up sweetpeat. Here is the brand i am using now.

Attachments

• 20210628_073311.jpg
    20210628_073311.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 31
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Four weeks is not enough time. The one on my face took 9 months (with regular coconut oil), and the two on my back were 2 to 3 months. Keep at it and maybe switch brands. I have removed three of them and my husband has removed two with the MCT you definetly need to give it more time. I have been working on this little brown one for a couple of months now and it is only just starting to dry out. The redder one is a mole I have had since I was in elementary school and it seems to look a bit shriveled. I have a few others I am working on. Keep it up sweetpeat. Here is the brand i am using now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-071701_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-071701_Gallery.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 29

sweetpeat

For some reason I was under the impression that I would at least start seeing some progress after a few weeks. I must have misunderstood.
I don't mind keeping it up. There are especially a couple spots on my face I would like gone.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
For some reason I was under the impression that I would at least start seeing some progress after a few weeks. I must have misunderstood.
I don't mind keeping it up. There are especially a couple spots on my face I would like gone.
It is hard to say. The two big ones I had took at least 2 months to start seeing the start doing something, but this little one on my stomach is flatter and seems to be going slower, and I have been working on it for two months now. I have this weird white one on my neck that i have been working on for two months also, and it is half the size now, but didn't turn black like the big ones on my back did. Here is the before pic and I will see if I can get a pic up of how it looks now. So they are all different. I had one on my cheekbone that took 9 months with just coconut oil! So I am happy to cut that time in half with the MCT ?

Attachments

• 20210429_225246.jpg
    20210429_225246.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 62
OP
Rinse & rePeat

Here is the one on my neck I have been working on sweetpeat. The base was thick below the skin, but now it is half the size on top with nothing below the skin anymore.

Attachments

• 20210628_121912.jpg
    20210628_121912.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 31