Fats feeding some bacteria/yeast/fungal on skin?

SamYo123

So when I eat fats, the skin on my face sides of nose under eye/cheek area gets redder (inflamed looking) also bcomes nice smooth and moist, however when I remove dietary fat, the redness reduces and the skin becomes dry/flaky/itchy and rough feeling. Is the moist allowing whatever it is to grow?

When I had very very low fat intake, i used salicylic acid wipes, and its stript the flaky skin and then it was red and smooth again.....

Suspicion: fats also make my scalp and upper back itchy.. but cant really confirm this

Is this a indicator of some fungal on the skin? Anyone else had the same experience?

Tried coconut oil.. orally and on skin.. no luck redness gets worse

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

All of them so it seems, think its worse with butter though, also the most moisturizing one...

Also tried flowers of sulphur on face with progest E

Bowl transit time also around 24-27hours if I rely kelloggs cornflakes..
Also have orange palms and soles, probably from beta carotene...
Have you identified which kind of fat makes it worse for you? Olive, beef fat, dairy fat, MCT, etc? Or just all of them?

Last edited:

Ben.

So your body cannot deal with fats properly? Wonder what would happen if you would ingest alot of fat at once like people do with liver flushes for example.

Could this hint at issues with the gallblader (bile) or pancreas (enzymes)? I know there is more to fat, just superficialy thinking out loud here.
Why do you think its a fungal issue specifically? I mean you have issues with eating too, not just topical application if i understood it correctly?

OP
S

SamYo123

So your body cannot deal with fats properly? Wonder what would happen if you would ingest alot of fat at once like people do with liver flushes for example.

Could this hint at issues with the gallblader (bile) or pancreas (enzymes)? I know there is more to fat, just superficialy thinking out loud here.
Why do you think its a fungal issue specifically? I mean you have issues with eating too, not just topical application if i understood it correctly?
Because its the only thing im left to think about. Don't know anything about gallbladder or pancreases when it comes to fat

Ive tried alot of pufa fat too with eating alot of chocolate, diary milk chocolate bars etc. The result is reddening and moist skin surely i am digesting them properly if i get a moist smooth skin from fats

Also tried Taurine, doesn't do anything

OP
S

SamYo123

Ordered some Oxbile.. will see what it does..

Until then anyone know what could be happening?

golder

Mate you relentlessly post on this forum and ignore advice. The last thread you posted saying you were leaving this forum because it’s crap, now you’re bumping your own new threads after slagging everyone off. Why are you back and why are you posting the same threads