Vitamin E (TocoVit) Effects On Skin Tags Etc

DCLOSE

I recently have been getting skin tags on my neck, armpits, and groin areas. There was a big skin tag on my trapezius muscle, which kept getting bigger. I contiplated going to see a skin doctor who treats various lesions with a diluted trichloroacetic acid liquid. After corresponding with Dr. Peat on the doses to treat excess PUFA intake, due to the fact that my diet the past couple years has had higher PUFA intake than usual, and I believed that could have been making my skin have these types of growths.

Dr. Peat told me:
"There were studies showing that middle-aged people would benefit from 400 mg per day, but the products used at that time weren’t the same as the products now available. I’m recommending 150 units per week, until there’s good information using the new products. There’s no known excess of vitamin E, since large amounts cause diarrhea."

I started using 16 drops for polyunsaturated fat control (~400 mg) everyday starting on November 30th on the 4th day is used 40 drops split into two doses (~1000 mg). During the first two days, I started to notice that the skin tag on my trapezius muscle was hurting, took a look and it had a red ring at the base and started to look darker. On the fourth day, the skin tag became black and was fully ready to fall off ! Most the other ones are starting to go away.

**all doses were taken orally.

Here are some photos. I wish I took photos of the skin tag before this happened. The skin tags were prominent for a couple of months up to this point.
.IMG_9964.JPG IMG_9966.jpg

I hope this actual evidence can be of help to people!

Soren

Fascinating. I wonder if topical application would be even more effective.

DCLOSE

I would have to experiment with topical application. Usually I would have to do it at bedtime and maybe using plastic wrap around the area as to not get any off.

Vinny

I recently have been getting skin tags on my neck, armpits, and groin areas. There was a big skin tag on my trapezius muscle, which kept getting bigger. I contiplated going to see a skin doctor who treats various lesions with a diluted trichloroacetic acid liquid. After corresponding with Dr. Peat on the doses to treat excess PUFA intake, due to the fact that my diet the past couple years has had higher PUFA intake than usual, and I believed that could have been making my skin have these types of growths.

Dr. Peat told me:
"There were studies showing that middle-aged people would benefit from 400 mg per day, but the products used at that time weren’t the same as the products now available. I’m recommending 150 units per week, until there’s good information using the new products. There’s no known excess of vitamin E, since large amounts cause diarrhea."

I started using 16 drops for polyunsaturated fat control (~400 mg) everyday starting on November 30th on the 4th day is used 40 drops split into two doses (~1000 mg). During the first two days, I started to notice that the skin tag on my trapezius muscle was hurting, took a look and it had a red ring at the base and started to look darker. On the fourth day, the skin tag became black and was fully ready to fall off ! Most the other ones are starting to go away.

**all doses were taken orally.

Here are some photos. I wish I took photos of the skin tag before this happened. The skin tags were prominent for a couple of months up to this point.
.View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942

I hope this actual evidence can be of help to people!
Awesome! Thanks!

I used to take 400 mg per day (but not tocovit. It was swanson mixed tocopherols) and didnt notice change. Will probably try it increased dosage, or topically...

So cool, thanks for posting and adding the photos. I also wonder about the effect of topical application vs oral if you experiment with that later.

DCLOSE

Awesome! Thanks!

I used to take 400 mg per day (but not tocovit. It was swanson mixed tocopherols) and didnt notice change. Will probably try it increased dosage, or topically...

From the email correspondence that I have been having with Dr. Peat is that all Vitamin E products are nothing compared to the Vitamin E derived from Wheat Germ. Big ups for @haidut for finding a way to make this original vitamin e!

Blossom

That’s fantastic!

@DCLOSE , when you were using these doses for vitamin E, did you ever experience any issues with bleeding (e.g., while shaving) or bowel movements? I found that a certain amount of vitamin E can cause issues with both, but they are alleviated almost immediately with vitamin K2 mk4 (1mg-3mg orally usually does the trick). Just wondering if you experienced that and if you used vitamin K or K2 to deal with it. Thank you.

DCLOSE

@DCLOSE , when you were using these doses for vitamin E, did you ever experience any issues with bleeding (e.g., while shaving) or bowel movements? I found that a certain amount of vitamin E can cause issues with both, but they are alleviated almost immediately with vitamin K2 mk4 (1mg-3mg orally usually does the trick). Just wondering if you experienced that and if you used vitamin K or K2 to deal with it. Thank you.

I have not had any issues with bleeding while taking the Vitamin E. There could be other factors like taking aspirin or other compounds that tend toward thinning the blood while talking the vitamin E. I have been told that 100mg/day is a good amount. It is good to know what amount is the least amount you can tolerate. I am taking a dose once a week now because the half life is around two days.

Bogdar

Damn those things can fall off ? Are we talking about the little "bumps" like witches nose bumps ?

DCLOSE

Update:

So I have had my second skin tag fall off since my last one. I took a break for about 6 months using Tocovit.

When I started to see more skin tags on my arm, started back up, still using 400mg (20 drops) Tocovit orally before going to sleep. In addition, I started using pregnenolone 50 mg daily since October 28th. November 6-10 is when this skin tag became red and then black and fell off. Just as the first one.

The only thing is not sure why not ALL of them are not falling off all at once!!

I am attaching the photos as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1026.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1030.jpg
    IMG_1030.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 11

Jem Oz

Fantastic results, 'anks for sharing. I've noticed a few skin tags on my chest - years of PUFA and I'd say estrogen dominance. I've also noticed a few stretch marks and been meaning to try my Tocovit directly on the tags and the stretch marks, but now wondering if oral might be a better route.

Keep us posted if any more updates