Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

Lejeboca

I wish someone would ask Peat what he would personally do to minimize the effects of a mandatory adjuvant vaccination or even a mandatory RNA vaccine, if he would be forced to get it.

In a way, he already answered it, during the latest interview with Georgi and Danny. From the youtube transcript:

DR or GD: In six months, when you're forced tobuy the new iPhone and show the grocery person a QR code that you don't have
coronavirus so you can buy milk, what are
you gonna do?
RP: Leave I think.
DR or GD: do you think, where would you go?
RP: Yeah, that won't catch on for a long time in small towns in Latin America

Maybe asking him (again) what would he recommend for those of us who couldn't go to a small town in Latin America and have to hold a job?

From my counting, recently, he didn't answer this question twice already (Once asked on the latest ORN show and now milk_lover's question, in a way.) Maybe this question does not have an all-size-fits-all answer or even an answer with some clear dependencies ??

boris

Thanks a lot @Lejeboca !

That was my first idea too. But the EU is currently working on a vaccination passport that could potentially prohibit travel for unvaccinated people. It's on their agenda for 2020-22. My question was more aimed at what to do if there is no way around it and you have to take the shot.

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

It's out in the open, people here still call you a "confused conspiracy nut" for mentioning it. Our health minister even tried to sneak in a mandatory vaccination in a matter of days, thankfully the protests stopped it at the last second.

Last edited:

lampofred

Thanks a lot @Lejeboca !

That was my first idea too. But the EU is currently working on a vaccination passport to prohibit travel for unvaccinated people. It's on their agenda for 2020-22. My question was more aimed at what to do if there is no way around it and you have to take the shot.

I think Dr. Peat said that there is nothing specific that can be done to cancel out the damage. The only measures you can take are very broadly anti-inflammatory ones like completely avoiding PUFA, taking lots of vitamin D and eating sugar instead of starch (because high phosphate is a major source of inflammation, along with PUFA), keeping FFA low, getting red light exposure, etc.

milk_lover

I think Dr. Peat said that there is nothing specific that can be done to cancel out the damage. The only measures you can take are very broadly anti-inflammatory ones like completely avoiding PUFA, taking lots of vitamin D and eating sugar instead of starch (because high phosphate is a major source of inflammation, along with PUFA), keeping FFA low, getting red light exposure, etc.
Thanks for this good news. I have extended family here. I can't just leave and go to a small town in Latin America. Is starch really bad in terms of phosphate?

MatheusPN

Georgi and Ray Peat asserted something similar to these informations against vaccines:
Thyroid, high metabolism, and MB helped to annihilate toxins
Chelation chemicals enable heavy metal detoxification (silica is toxic).
Aspirin and anti-serotonin drugs also aid counteract the powerful inflammation reaction
@milk_lover
I almost didn't recognize and believe that Ray was the author, the style feels different

Edited part to respond back to @milk_lover:
I believe you! If we negate the inflammatory effects of the aluminum (aspirin), then try to chelate it, the negative/ imprint effects can be highly mitigated and then more easily be back to a healthy state.
@Amazoniac?

I was to said that "Cheer up a bit! We are never the same in any next moment." Lejeboca; just less beautifully e.e

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Mining (looking deeper) into milk_lover's (M_L) exchange with Ray Peat:

M_L: What measures can I take to protect myself and my family if we are forced to take them? Would taking a lot of aspirin and vitamin D and probably progesterone in the day of the required vaccination be helpful?

RP: The aluminum adjuvant’s effects develop gradually over a period of days.

From this, it looks like his recommendation is different from what he recommends for x-rays or car accidents (to avoid sudden surge of estrogen), i.e., "take a big blob of progesterone".
"Gradually over a period of days" sounds like an immune reaction, to me. For immune reactions like those in surgery that develop gradually and to avoid serotonin, I remember him recommending antihistamine remedies shortly before the event.
Hence, I reckon that even something like benadryl would be quite helpful shortly before and "over a period of days later".

Of course, in addition, the things lampofred has mentioned above for a generally good metabolism at the time of the insult.

M_L: So hopefully that means the harmful effects of vaccines is temporary and with good metabolism and right nutrition during this period, one can emerge from this storm as if nothing happened? I really wish that was the case because part of my naive mind and heart would be happy with that fact.

RP: No, a person is never again the same after reacting to an aluminum adjuvant.

Ray didn't say that you will die or even that your health will be compromised. Cheer up a bit! We are never the same in any next moment.

milk_lover

Georgi and Ray Peat asserted something similar to these informations against vaccines:
Chelation chemicals enable heavy metal detoxification, (silica is toxic).
Aspirin and anti-serotonin drugs also aid counteract the powerful inflammation reaction
@milk_lover
I almost didn't recognize and believe that Ray was the author, the style feels different
Oh believe it, it's him. I've been emailing him for a long time now and there is no reason I would fabricate this stuff. It looks like Peat is so anti aluminum adjuvant that he believes the person is not the same after taking these vaccines.

milk_lover

M_L: What measures can I take to protect myself and my family if we are forced to take them? Would taking a lot of aspirin and vitamin D and probably progesterone in the day of the required vaccination be helpful?

From this, it looks like his recommendation is different from what he recommends for x-rays or car accidents (to avoid sudden surge of estrogen), i.e., "take a big blob of progesterone".
"Gradually over a period of days" sounds like an immune reaction, to me. For immune reactions like those in surgery that develop gradually and to avoid serotonin, I remember him recommending antihistamine remedies shortly before the event.
Hence, I reckon that even something like benadryl would be quite helpful shortly before and "over a period of days later".

Of course, in addition, the things lampofred has mentioned above for a generally good metabolism at the time of the insult.

M_L: So hopefully that means the harmful effects of vaccines is temporary and with good metabolism and right nutrition during this period, one can emerge from this storm as if nothing happened? I really wish that was the case because part of my naive mind and heart would be happy with that fact.

RP: No, a person is never again the same after reacting to an aluminum adjuvant.

Ray didn't say that you will die or even that your health will be compromised. Cheer up a bit! We are never the same in any next moment.
I am not scared from sudden death. The long health consequences will be there. People with compromised health and nutrition will feel it the most and in this time most of the people are sick sadly even the young people are getting sick. Of course, I will continue advising my family against PUFA and urge them to not forget to check their vitamin D status and accordingly either supplement appropriately or get sun exposure. Let me google about bendaryl. If it can help us pass the immune reaction after vaccination, that would be encouraging to hear. Thanks for this info.

gaze

So do you think the widespread histamine intolerance largely from childhood vaccinations and overreactive immune system? if thats the case there does seem to be long term issues that cannot go away

RealNeat

Chelation chemicals enable heavy metal detoxification (silica is toxic).
@milk_lover

Edited part to respond back to @milk_lover:
I believe you! If we negate the inflammatory effects of the aluminum (aspirin), then try to chelate it, the negative/ imprint effects can be highly mitigated and then more easily be back to a healthy state.
@Amazoniac?

I was to said that "Cheer up a bit! We are never the same in any next moment." Lejeboca; just less beautifully e.e
Could I have some proof to your claim that silica is toxic? In the context of chelating aluminum I'm sure it's much safer. The processing of the silica matters and we aren't talking about the high heat silica used in supplements. This is in liquid form (organo) or from natural sources. Again, source of the claim please.

Lejeboca

also silica which might be even safer. Living silica by orgono or Biosil might help in advance. The chelation of aluminum should work.

Would you have a reference for (organic silica) to be chelating ? thank you.

MatheusPN

Could I have some proof to your claim that silica is toxic? In the context of chelating aluminum I'm sure it's much safer. The processing of the silica matters and we aren't talking about the high heat silica used in supplements. This is in liquid form (organo) or from natural sources. Again, source of the claim please.
There's lots of varieties of silica, IDK much about them.
Here is a thread better to further this: Excipients
Ray has a newsletter about the dangers of silicon, titanium dioxide, nanoparticles etc
Particles March 2019 Excellent

Lejeboca

RealNeat

Ray has a newsletter about the dangers of silicon, titanium dioxide, nanoparticles etc
I just emailed Ray about the silica dilemma, ive read these concerns, Im just not convinced that he means every type of silica as its very prominent naturally.

yoshiesque

Ray response in relation to RNA vaccine:

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.

RealNeat

Ray response in relation to RNA vaccine:

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.
maybe post this in the other thread, thank you

yoshiesque

very depressing indeed. as each generation gets sicker and more mentally unstable, this next century or 2 may be the darkest in human history.
This is the entire point of their goal. Next generation wont even have the mental capacity to fight. Even the slightest form of mental retardation makes it difficult to think consciously. We will fall into an era of even more addictions (worse one being the internet) and literally allow them to get away with ANYTHING at that point.

I have had trouble sleeping past few weeks because I am starting to face the fact that there is a very real possibility of rich corrupted fuks do anything they want to in time. I have never seen such censorship take place in even western media. If the current civilization doesnt stand up and fight (via protests etc) then its game over.

gaze

This is the entire point of their goal. Next generation wont even have the mental capacity to fight. Even the slightest form of mental retardation makes it difficult to think consciously. We will fall into an era of even more addictions (worse one being the internet) and literally allow them to get away with ANYTHING at that point.

I have had trouble sleeping past few weeks because I am starting to face the fact that there is a very real possibility of rich corrupted fuks do anything they want to in time. I have never seen such censorship take place in even western media. If the current civilization doesnt stand up and fight (via protests etc) then its game over.

Ive had trouble sleeping as well. Lots of negative thoughts everywhere surrounding this entire ordeal, but also from the general outlook of humanity with the vast amount of mental illness, cancer, autoimmune issues, pufa, universal vaccination rates, etc. Ultimately, you, me, and everyone else born in this world are tragic heros, born into a horridly irrational world, yet we still must do all we can to continue living and being happy. At least we are all connected in this way, and hopefully can find ways to lean on eachother in spite of the weight of the world crashing down on everyone

CLASH

Silicic acid is different than silicon dioxide and silicon.

Rather than use industrial produced silicic acid, the plant horsetail, which has been used extensively in folk remedies, can be used as it has a very high content of silicic acid. Also fiji water is very high in silica. Malic acid has also been shown to chelate aluminum so perhaps using some magnesium malate might be beneficial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals